It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What made you smile today?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Umm, I know I smiled earlier, now what was it that caused it..

*Thinks like Winnie the Pooh*

Oh, right!

I got to laugh at the weird-arse hairstyles that people wore in the 60's. like the
bee-hives and comb-overs.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Yawn! So far nothing , I'm still waiting on something to make me smile.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voyager1
Yawn! So far nothing , I'm still waiting on something to make me smile.

Whaddya mean?

It's the first day of Summer!!

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
It's the first day of Summer!!

And its a torrential down pour where I'm at.

:shk:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
A Wedding, not just any wedding, but a tying of the knot between to people who are facing the worst odds.
He so handsome and proud, sitting bound to his wheel chair forever. A cruel accident in his youth took his legs part of his wits but not his spirit.
She, too, never to use her legs, her body slowly becoming immobile, was so beautiful in her joy.

It made me smile to see their love towards each other, their happiness that they had finally found a home for their tormented hearts.

They, unknowingly, gave me courage, all those terrible obstacles ahead, did not hold them from proclaiming their love.

I catered the wedding, proud to wear the pretty corsage on my black coat, hoped the piece of cake would bring me good fortune.

They made me smile.
WIS

[edit on 22-6-2007 by WalkInSilence]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Yesterday I took my 17 year old daughter for a girls day out.We did some shopping,got some lunch, went to the hair salon etc.Any how we are walking home and this older woman walks past us and says" My don't you young girls look pretty today".As if it wasn't enough that this woman called me a young girl figuring I was one of my daughters friends.I was laughing at it even though it felt good to be called young.My daughter pipes up and says-" Mom you are my best friend".My eyes filled with tears of pride and joy.That will make me smile for a long time.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Wow. I found a new way to augment/enhance the energy I require for my extended APs.

Of course I found out I still need to continue taking in a good amount of protein. Good thing I'm very fond of steak.

As they say, one needs to be well nourished physically before one can be metaphysically adept.
It's a no brainer that the physical body is intrinsically tied to the subtle bodies. (Taps brain with finger). Haha.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
One of the kids at work...maybe 18 or 19, came to my office to do some business with me, yesterday, and when I opened my window for him...he flopped his elbow on the counter....got a big smile on his face and said "Hey, Jen, how ya doin?"

My name tag says Jennifer, but he called me Jen just like he's known me for a billion years.

That made me smile

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I smiled when hubby rolled over and cuddled this morning...it's a rare thing for us..

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
dropped my daughter off at camp this morning. She's been going for a week and this was the first time I took her. Anyway, we walk into the room they meet in and she stops me at the door and says "daddy, I'll introduce you to everyone and then you have to leave." I asked her why and she said "daddy...." in a tone that screamed "don't embarrass me."

she's 4 and a half going on 20.

then she introduced me to maryanne, her favorite counselor. a very good looking young lady. Maryanne put her arm around my daughter as she led her to a group of kids and I heard my daughter say "I told you he was handsome."

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
What made you smile today?

Crakeur's post ... BIGTIME ... too darn cute.

The visual had me grinnin' from ear to ear ... told you he was handsome.

Thanks for the share.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
my daughter is my biggest fan. so much so that when I'm "discussing loudly" with the wife she will intervene with comments like "mommy, daddy is a better driver than you" or "mommy, daddy doesn't need to change"

nothing beats daddy's little girl.

(u2u's not working so 12 - thanks for the note)

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
told you he was handsome.

I'm sure Crakeur standing over her bed every night chanting "Daddy's handsome" had no impact.

(Actually, yes that was a great story and made me smile as well).

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
yeahright,

YES. I too considered the possibility of subliminal influence.

Daddy's l'il girl ... yeahright

... just teasing the crispy, waferish one

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I told my company what it would take to keep me, and they are seriously considering it.

Yeeeeaah Boyyyyy

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

... just teasing the crispy, waferish one

my undies do not represent the whole of me.

tonight I'll add yeahright's a doofus to the subliminal mantra

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
tonight I'll add yeahright's a doofus to the subliminal mantra

...some things go without saying...

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Questor
An acquaintance of my SO finally got their 1st AP experience after giving up smoking cancer sticks (cigarettes), coffee, and prescription medicine for some time.

I have an update on this. This person recently gave me a beautiful gift to show his appreciation for leading him to a healthy lifestyle & new 'abilities'.
He credits me for him suddenly becoming a 'great' poker player online. He claims he recently scored his biggest winnings to date, approx. $15,000. His aspiration is to become a professional player full time for a living. He feels very confident this will come about very soon.
So do I, at the rate he is going. After all, he now has an 'extraordinary' advantage available to him. Good luck to him!

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
What made me laugh today....

Chertoff and his "gut" feeling.

:bnghd:

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
What made me smile today?

Let's just say, "a supper gone wrong".

I had worked today from 11am-7pm. Arrived home shortly after 7 to find my lovely girlfriend in the kitchen with supper on the table. Big plate of rice with veggies, some chicken, and a few other little side dishes. Very nice I thought. So the two of us, and my sister, who's here to visit for a few weeks, sat down at the table to eat. As we ate, we told a few stories about our day and had a few laughs.

As I was eating supper, I noticed one of my cats picking at one of my shoes. So I took the squirt bottle that we have for them, oh how I love it, and gave the little guy a blast to get him away from it.

This was when it all went bad.

When I went to put the bottle down, I looked at my girlfriend and thought how funny it would be to squirt her a few times. I went to pull the trigger, and for some reason my hand just wouldn't squeeze. Maybe a little extra brain activity going on, trying to tell me to do the right thing. Anyways, my stunned ass squeezed again and I blasted her with four or five good shots of water.

Next thing I know, she jumps up from the table, takes my can of pop and dumps it over my head. Without even knowing it, as she pours the pop over my head, she's taken the squirt bottle from me and is blasting me with that as well.

So I did the only thing I could do, and grabbed a large glass of water from the table and fired that at her. (The water, not the glass)

Anyways, this whole little extravaganza lasted about 45 seconds, and the kitchen was a disaster afterwards.

The funny part was the look on my sister's face when we were done.

(Some real maturity problems in this house)

:shk:

[edit on 15-7-2007 by chissler]

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join