It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 264
<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Discussing ideas is a form of promoting or demoting them.

The internet? The course will be set, by its owners! And who they are, is to be determined.

Interesting, the internet consists of a bunch of hardware in the form of servers on the one hand and on the other is pure information. Who gets to own and control that information? The owners of the servers, the service providers? The government? The creators of said information?

It’s worth considering as it’s very pertinent to the times.

Discussing ideas is a form of promoting or demoting them.
Yes, true. But we, as a group, do not take it outside the forum. We don't as a group take my theory of "everything" and promote it to a outside source. Unlike the previous FBI lol

Yes, our debates, information, are turn over upside down and inside out here at our beloved web site. If someone agrees with your train of thought all good and well, just as when they disagree, all fine and well. We shouldn't promote that "Book" externally. Nor should we promote Hillary's latest flop, for sale, here. Everyone stays happy that way. Yes, we have Boundaries. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The "Internet" is far more than just hardware, wires, and information. And more in line with the Human brain 3.0. Imagine the possibilities when all people around the world can know crucial information at the speed of light. Ats's role is a safe haven for connecting the dots, in a mature, intelligent, respectful, format.

And just like the human brain, the internet is also susceptible to the same mind control disinformation, misinformation, "Fake News". Ats plays a vital role in this "Conspiracy" filled world, in my opinion. And why we have the safeguards we do. T&C.

Back to the subject. Q, any word on the occupancy at GITMO, as of late? Does Kerry have his accommodations picked out yet?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
THAT YOU, HILARY??

If you had looked at the link I was referring to, you would have seen it was....FOX NEWS also known by some as FAUX NEWS
Triggered much?
ELO
edit on 9151818 by Elostone because: Forgot my beer

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

As your own example points out...Strzok and Page's massive amount of exchange must've been known by superiors and sanctioned from above...as it was allowed to continue.

I'll also add that their spouses must've almost certainly been aware of 'something' going on between the two.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

As your own example points out...Strzok and Page's massive amount of exchange must've been known by superiors and sanctioned from above...as it was allowed to continue.

I'll also add that their spouses must've almost certainly been aware of 'something' going on between the two.

They were "locked in" their own little comfort zone.

Now the fence isn't their's anymore.

πŸ’₯🚬πŸ’₯

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: IAMTAT

They were "locked in" their own little comfort zone.

Now the fence isn't their's anymore.

πŸ’₯🚬πŸ’₯

I'm sure Page is currently squealin' plenty right now...and NOT in the way Strzok used to like.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

twitter.com...

www.cnn.com...

qmap.pub...

Happy Saturday y'all y'all!

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don't think these two were having a "love" affair. They were having an affair alright, but it wasn't romantic. Wish I could think of a good title for it...something akin to the Dreyfus Affair.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
How come "q" only post links now, some biased websites, untrustworthy websites and twitter links...

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Check out the link from Q Post 2172. It's a CNN article about the Presidential Alert test coming next week.

When I saw this: "You can expect to see the alert pop up on your phone at 2:18 p.m. ET ......", I thought why "18". Then it hit me, 17 + 1. (Q+).

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don't think these two were having a "love" affair. They were having an affair alright, but it wasn't romantic. Wish I could think of a good title for it...something akin to the Dreyfus Affair.

I agree.
The whole "affair" cover story allowed for "we'll just not release this batch of texts because they're all 'intimate'...and have no bearing on the matter at hand.

Much like Hillary was not required to produce all her Chelsea's wedding and yoga emails.
edit on 15-9-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I was naughty everyone. Sorry.

edit on 9/15/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Not sure what this is if anyone wants to dig in I'm to afraid.

mega.nz...!CihTnDxb!laSTkj6uGTskWJvCwuZDlA
edit on 15-9-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Not sure what this is if anyone wants to dig in I'm to afraid.

mega.nz...!CihTnDxb!laSTkj6uGTskWJvCwuZDlA

Why? It's a hosting service.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

The link isn't working

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

qmap.pub...

Welping baby puppies here today on number 5! Took a break for Q!
edit on 15 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
[Q]uintuplets

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

files.abovetopsecret.com...

- The Secret Doctrine

Am I safe here?

*looks around*

I'm going to reveal something profound.

Only for the ATS crew.

Of course, not without many layers of frosting.

top topics

<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join