It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 262
<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Can it be blocked? If not we'll sue! It's better to die from a nuke, than to get a text from Trump!!!

Signed: Maxine Waters, on behalf of all Democrats.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Media Matters, ACLU and CBS employees posing as extremist Q posters helped bring reddit sub down

The CBS employee has been identified by top Reddit moderators as Gary Phillips, who serves as digital media administrator for CBS Studios International in Los Angeles.

More than 30 covert left-wing actors have been identified coordinating with Phillips, including activists linked to Media Matters and the ACLU.

You can sure anti-Q and fake pro-Qsters are present across all platforms. Its THAT important to them.

"All for a LARP" - Q

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

It is about time they have been identified.

Now they can be prosecuted to the fullest extant of the law.

This is subversion and an attempt to oust a sitting president.

Lock them up!

Perhaps a few long jail terms will set the standard and thus protect the future.

P

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

That is quite the leap.

Reddit is no official channel of the POTUS and getting that sub shut down is not "subversion and an attempt to oust a sitting president".

It just means the LARP was suspended on that platform.

Also, just because a LARP can sway votes doesn't mean it stops being a LARP.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Prolly Project Mockingbird extended to social media!

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Media Matters, ACLU and CBS employees posing as extremist Q posters helped bring reddit sub down

The CBS employee has been identified by top Reddit moderators as Gary Phillips, who serves as digital media administrator for CBS Studios International in Los Angeles.

More than 30 covert left-wing actors have been identified coordinating with Phillips, including activists linked to Media Matters and the ACLU.

You can sure anti-Q and fake pro-Qsters are present across all platforms. Its THAT important to them.

"All for a LARP" - Q

Honestly, one has to question their motive? What don’t these organizations want out in the open? This can’t be just about votes.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

Honestly, one has to question their motive? What don’t these organizations want out in the open? This can’t be just about votes.

I've never seen a topic this heavily censored, across all platforms, my entire life. And thats GOOD. It means we've finally struck GOLD.

I always mocked conspiracy theorists: "If your info is so controversial, why can you freely speak about it anywhere you like?"

Well, we found that which we cannot speak freely about. We are closing in on the truth.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I heard that too. "Only" 1,000 text messages have been released thus far. 50,000 more made public, or just released to Congress, is what I'm wondering. I don't think I've exchanged 1,000 text messages over the past 10 years!

1000 so far...49K more coming.
Funny no sexytime texts between Strzok and his mistress Page.

I think the whole mistress angle is a cover story to explain why these two had 50K secret texts between them.

edit on 15-9-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

They got off on their wild fantasies
Ya know...the ones about how they were going to be the ones to keep Trump out of the White House.
He even concocted an 'insurance policy' to keep things fresh.
ELO
edit on 9151818 by Elostone because: Forgot my beer

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I heard that too. "Only" 1,000 text messages have been released thus far. 50,000 more made public, or just released to Congress, is what I'm wondering. I don't think I've exchanged 1,000 text messages over the past 10 years!

1000 so far...49K more coming.
Funny no sexytime texts between Strzok and his mistress Page.

I think the whole mistress angle is a cover story to explain why these two had 50K secret texts between them.

Agreed. There's nothing thus far in the texts that suggest an actual romantic relationship.

It's a cover story to make corruption seem sweeter.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

As of August 2, 2018, the official hurricane Maria death toll for Puerto Rico stands at 64.

This number is simply wrong. People on the island were talking amongst themselves and they could come up with a number of people they knew that had died and they suspected their own government was way off. People demanded an independent investigation because they knew it was worse that their government was letting on. Does it matter if someone died because a building collapsed on them in the storm or they died from their diabetes medication going bad? The initial assessment was incomplete.

There were two universities that did an assessment of the true death count. Harvard and GWU. They both found that the initial assessment didn't take into account the related deaths from: drinking filthy water, catching diseases from mosquitoes (no electricity meant opening windows), drugs going bad, no drugs available, no electricity to keep medical equipment running, no way to distribute oxygen tanks, people out of shape trying to clear debris, limited ability to do surgery, no ability to get emergency help for typical things EMS is needed for, etc. This information is important because insurance companies need real data to set rates. Governments need correct numbers so they can account for the effects of the next one. FEMA needs these number so they can model costs better when setting a budget. Everyone has vested interest in having a correct number.

What they went through was horrific. I know people that died from that storm. I've been there since the storm. Its amazing that even though the island was destroyed, it did not destroy the spirit of the locals.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Anyone notice traffic is light today. I’m mobile today, on iOS, and the site is plagued with a pop up from cloudfront.net that is preventing viewing for the most part. Going on two days now. Is this on purpose? Hacked? Doesn’t seem like something the site owner would be in favor of. Curious.

Taking advantage of the lull in ads to post.

Be well, citizens.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Likely there are deep state shills on ATS too.

a reply to: IAMTAT

Maybe they were the designated transfer agents for the agency to transfer information from one to the other? I hope they get to the reasons and prosecute all involved to the fullest extent!
edit on 15-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I'm always on mobile, I've noticed the ads I get here are either related to something I've researched or something that's been recently discussed in this thread.
The popups are much worse if I'm not logged in.
FWIW
ELO
ETA: I use both Android and iOS and the in my experience, the iOS seems a bit more difficult to use, at least on this site.
edit on 9151818 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

(post by surfer_soul removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: inert

No doubt this was a horrible tragedy for PR and the people I have met from there do have a great spirit ! Sadly they also suffer under a corrupt local government that uses federal funds to enrich themselves and not to improve the quality of life in PR. The storm was a double whammy , poor infrastructure and large scale poverty, coupled with a devastating storm caused misery and loss of life.

Here's a little more information on what happened there and why I believe it's rather unfair to blame Trump. I think we've also seen POTUS do a pretty good job managing the storms and disasters here on the Homeland.

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico -- A mayor and two former government officials in Puerto Rico face public corruption charges in separate cases that involve a total of $8 million in federal and local funds, authorities said Thursday. The suspects are the mayor of the southwest town of Sabana Grande and the former directors of finance for the northern town of Toa Baja, which has struggled to pay its employees amid an 11-year recession.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I always mocked conspiracy theorists: "If your info is so controversial, why can you freely speak about it anywhere you like?"

Not entirely true, the very words conspiracy theorist was deliberately equated with the words nut job long before Q came on the scene. So no need to censor if nobody is listening.

You also have disinformation agents out there muddying the waters, a good example is the UFO scene. I’m afraid it’s all been one big psi op since the turn of the last century.

But yeah censorship always makes me sit up and take notice, there’s no smoke without fire.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: surfer_soul

I’ve just been censored myself for recommending a browser that blocks adds! That was pathetic which ever mod did that, I’ve already brought up the issue in the board and business forum and it didn’t get removed from there.
The "Owners" do not like to promote things outside of our forum. May be good reasons for this.

new topics

top topics

<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join