It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

That doesn't work for me TOL... but it may be because I'm in UK. I get "Unable to connect".

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The content posted by Q in #2176 @ qntmpkts.keybase.pub... was discussed in an article published on Friday evening. The author stated that item #1 and item #2 are the sections that enable declassifying SPYGATE documents.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Hmm not sure.

Q your link is giving people trouble!

It's 30 pages so not easy to post.

Maybe there us somewhere else this exec order can be viewed?

I'll have to look tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Isn't this new "President level alert" one component of the proclamation President Trump issued on 9/1/2018, naming September as Emergency Preparedness month?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks for the clarification!

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
DECODES on Q Post #2171 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

twitter.com...📁
Q

Timestamp/Deltas 2 Acronym:
MIJ = Meaconing, intrusion and jamming
DHA = Defence Health Agency (could link to the DMDC mentioned few pages ago)
BHEH = possibly Black Hole Event Horizon?
BQXI = Be Quiet Xi?

Guccifer Florida method using "Q" gives cN6
edit on 15-9-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Don't know. Remember he made it 'emergency preparedness month' . However an alert from the president himself has never been apart of the recent emergence alerts, at least recently.

i do recall if the President calls a news conference, all channels have to publicize it. But what if you aren't watching tv? Most people have cell phones and when it beeps, they look at it.

Someone would have to call me because, though I now have a cell phone, i don't reach for it every time it make a noise.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
darn dbl
edit on 15-9-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Hmm not sure.

Q your link is giving people trouble!

It's 30 pages so not easy to post.

Maybe there us somewhere else this exec order can be viewed?

I'll have to look tomorrow.

www.gpo.gov...

That web addy isn't working for you?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I don't understand how Q is linking the new Presidential Level Alert with the impending declassification of Spygate documents, but there must be some connection, since that's what post/msg #2172 is implying.

Also, I was surprised to learn from the CNN article referenced in #2172 that there are over 100 cell phone carriers in the U.S.A.. I thought there were fewer than 10.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, it strikes me that the latest post about classification changes may be relevant to timely release of FISA unredacted version?

Would the amended rules mean that anyone continuing to delay release of it would be committing a crime?

Could it mean that POTUS doesn't have to specifically declassify the unredacted version of the FISA warrant as it, de facto, has to be declassified by the relevant officers because of this generic EO?

Rel, you raise an interesting point.

The National Security issue always goes one way, use it as the excuse to hide. But, it equally stands to all points of reason that hiding something can be just as large, possibly larger, National Security issue. If the documents remain hidden, and the criminal players avoid exposure as a result - and only as a result of redaction, then isn't it a point of National Security to reveal?

And what of International Security?

It must be said that a serious amount of this management is to prevent international catastrophe too. It is possible, in fact likely, that some detail contained/revealed will be catastrophic - hence all of The President's working RE: SA, NK, Trade deals etc.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Yes, get everyone you can prepared for the October lock em up fest.

I think the mid terms will be as important as the election that gave President Trump the white house.

P

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Was Q linking them? At the top of the post it refers to week of Sept. 17, although the punctuation is odd.

Then Q lists 5 things I assume will all be happening this coming week.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
NOTE that in Q #2172 from qntmpkts.keybase.pubthe dashs surrounding 17 are not uniform!

Hopefully below will show that three different dashs are used; a long dash, a short dash and a minus sign. zoom to 300% to see clearer:

SEPT —-17—– [week of]
www.cnn.com...
DECLAS coming?
MORE INCRIMINATING [TEXT] RELEASES COMING?
DARK TO LIGHT.
CARPET BOMBS >>> MOAB
Q

I assumed there is a reason for this so checked the morse code - this makes it read as N17M or N17N, depending on whether you use the last small dash as a dot or dash.

N17M = an NVIDIA graphics card used in Dell PCs
N17N = Could be this airplane (link):

Boeing A75N1(PT17) Stearman, N17N, Dynamic Avlease Inc: Incident occurred September 08, 2017 in Staunton, Virginia

Ps. I wonder if the ">>>" represents 3 overturned triangles/pyramids?
Ps2. A search of Staunton CIA turned up this blog on a buddy of Bob Dylan, Phil Och - who is inferred to be an MK Ultra victim who had cosmetic surgery in the 50s and whose dad was a Doctor in the Army.
Ps3. [week of] - acronym is WO and NEXT to "week of" is "workout" on that list.
edit on 15-9-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Or Q is just wrong.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Thank you queen, that seems to be it.

Or maybe not...this is from Obama in 2009. Was there a revision? my brief perusal did not show the quote.
edit on 16-9-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

The Presidential Alert on Sept 20th is guaranteed, according to FEMA. Q lists the Spygate revelations as question marks. How those two are related, beyond (potentially) occuring in the same week, is what piqued my curiosity. I'm probably just looking for something that isn't there.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Re Q post #2170 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

Interesting to note that there were 17 questions in this post!

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Thanks QoS but that doesn't work for me either... must just be unavailable to UK.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

To me, "Carpet Bombs >>> MOAB" implies that the accumulative effect of declassifying the 3 items requested by Congress (FISA/302's/Material shown the Gang-of-8) will be Mother of All Bombs (MOAB) in it's devastation of deep-state conspirators against Donald Trump.

<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join