It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 261
<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

twitter.com...

I feel creepy all over posting this, It's kinda cool though.

Transparency and all that.

They report there will be new releases every month going forward for several months.

Presidential daily briefs from the 40's .

Looks to me like the agency is opening up, here's hoping.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

HRC will go down in History as a criminal and traitor, and that's if History is kind to her. No way do they want inquisitive kids talking about her at this point in History, especially as their parents become more aware.

As for Helen Keller, that's a bummer, that was a fascinating history lesson I really remember, we learned about blindness, deafness, empathy about how others might communicate differently, trust, over coming adversity...lol...I mean damm that was a great lesson...oh, and we learned about reading by brail too !

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
a reply to: eisegesis

HRC will go down in History as a criminal and traitor, and that's if History is kind to her. No way do they want inquisitive kids talking about her at this point in History, especially as their parents become more aware.

As for Helen Keller, that's a bummer, that was a fascinating history lesson I really remember, we learned about blindness, deafness, empathy about how others might communicate differently, trust, over coming adversity...lol...I mean damm that was a great lesson...oh, and we learned about reading by brail too !

ML, the interesting thing here is perspective. "Hillary gave humanity the greatest gift of all. Her server(s)." which by some perspectives makes her transgressions so awful they may have led to, at least in part, liberation. So Dark she led to Light. Weird. But until then, she's a monster

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I don't have a source for this yet, but Sara Carter on Hannity's show just said 50,000 unseen Strozk/Page texts are being released next week...

How the hell do 2 people exchange 50,000 texts?!

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

We shall see about that. I highly doubt it though

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

That's what I'm thinking. Our tax $$$ pay their salaries and they spend most of their time chitchatting on the phone and plotting and planning how to sabotage the incoming/present administration.

50,000 text messages averages out to 962 text messages per week!! There's our tax dollars at work, friends.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Mueller / Alice in Wonderland connection.
Tweet

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This is why President Trump tweets:
twitter.com...
twitter.com...

If he didn't tell the American People these things, msm would be constantly feeding lies and half-truths to us.

(Who is GWU Research?)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Research Dept at George Washington University.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Yeah now Donald is lying about death numbers. Does this man have no shame?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

I mean, he’s right.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

No. He is explaining that the direct death toll from Maria was no more than 18. This was reported.

But, remember how the mayor of San Juan, a democrat, treated him. Remember, the corruption that was rampant and being reported? Remember the lack of local response to dispersal of supplies, etc.

Pitiful and corrupt local leadership, or I should say, lack of leadership is systemic in Puerto Rico.

So, now they are attributing up to 3,000 deaths to the hurricane, whether the deaths were old age, sickness, etc.

They probably get extra $$$ for each death they can blame on the hurricane.

Reports I read said 70% of PR didn't have power before the hurricane! Local leadership sounds corrupt to me. Their people die and the a$$hol#s want to blame it on President Trump.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

That's what I'm thinking. Our tax $$$ pay their salaries and they spend most of their time chitchatting on the phone and plotting and planning how to sabotage the incoming/present administration.

50,000 text messages averages out to 962 text messages per week!! There's our tax dollars at work, friends.

16.04 hrs / week if they averaged 1 min a txt... a bright economist once told me it all comes down to a measurement of man hours via productivity

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
I don't have a source for this yet, but Sara Carter on Hannity's show just said 50,000 unseen Strozk/Page texts are being released next week...

How the hell do 2 people exchange 50,000 texts?!

And that is just on their work phones.....remember... they reference having 2 phones....

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I heard that too. "Only" 1,000 text messages have been released thus far. 50,000 more made public, or just released to Congress, is what I'm wondering. I don't think I've exchanged 1,000 text messages over the past 10 years!

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

As of August 2, 2018, the official hurricane Maria death toll for Puerto Rico stands at 64.

Source: www.cbsnews.com...

Regarding George Washington University (GWU), their defense of their "mortality estimate" is typical liberal gobble-d-gook.
See Here: thehill.com...

GWU did all it could to push Hillary over the finish line ahead of Trump in 2016, with a deceptive poll. (Like all the other liberal nutjob entities)
See Here: mediarelations.gwu.edu...’ll-win

edit on 9/15/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Presidential alert system you say?

Wording has changed a bit.

Moar popcorn!

top topics

<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join