It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 210
<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Please let me know when the regular posters, who KNOW microleafanonny is not Q stop posting "proofs" and arguments.

He isn't, never was, cannot be. The end. Strangely I do not feel compelled to prove he isn't. I also know that YOU CANNOT. You cannot prove something never happened using standard, US educated, ATS thread logic. It is impossible, you can only pick around the edges of plausibility and create a circumstantial case, but you will never, ever, ever, ever prove he isn't, because he simply isn't.

Because you cannot PROVE microleafanonny is NOT Q and are trying to prove to others who do not care at all, you are spending your energy foolishly and really need to rethink what the entire process has taught you.

If you are confused just go and use your heart and feel the nature of the two posts. Are they the same? If they are not, stop wasting your precious energy and focus, because distraction, anger, frustration, divide and hate is the only anti Q pov.

Microwhatever is just trying to gain a following.

I could do the same thing he has done with any iPhone....it isnt rocket science.

If he was really Q...he could post as Q.

It's silly really.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was paid to try to discredit it.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

Sorry but no, Q was not taken over by someone with connections and that does matter. The information is not all that great.

I don't know how new you are to this CT game but anyone with a tinfoil hat before Q already knew the MSM is not to be trusted and that big brother is always "watching".

The one thing that Q followers can't see is that being awake doesn't guarantee change. Those who have been aware of "conspiracy theories" for decades can attest to that. Q is a pacifier to keep people from actually acting.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

If microchip started Q it was on 4chan and then whoever took over changed to 8chan so MC could not post as Q.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

"Q knows his audience."

this I can agree with, which is why they have switched their writing style so much, besides multiple people taking control of the "Q" account, the way they write has changed since they started getting various "fans"

from "Predictions" for the Lock Her Up crowd, into the more "question-answer" style writing, into referencing all the rightist conspiracy theory points, and "Patriots", into dog whistling the more further right and extremists with the false-propaganda against Antifa, referencing

so, yeah, they have definitely changed to fit their audience
edit on 10-9-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Decent questions and I do not have the answer to all of them, but what this does do is provide enough possibilities that we cannot say for certain that the discord screenshot is proven to be fake, considering the date itself.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

One never questions why "Q" doesn't rally the base to vote (if you believe in voting) they talk about the "Blue Wave" being fake news, and "fake polls" and "numbers"

what happens if the Democrats take control again...

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Vasa Croe

If microchip started Q it was on 4chan and then whoever took over changed to 8chan so MC could not post as Q.

Convenient....

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

This is the only video I could find

gab.ai...

If you really want to go through his stuff...

gab.ai...

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Convenient....

Facts are facts. I can't post as Vasa Croe on ATS even if I have that user name on another forum.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Convenient....

Facts are facts. I can't post as Vasa Croe on ATS even if I have that user name on another forum.

No...you cant. Because only I know the password. Q posted with a specific ID....micro cant because he doesn't have the ID. It would be very simple to do if he had the original ID used. That was how people knew it was Q.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Good for the status quo. Both sides will have someone to blame for the lack of change.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

No...you cant. Because only I know the password. Q posted with a specific ID....micro cant because he doesn't have the ID. It would be very simple to do if he had the original ID used. That was how people knew it was Q.

Of course he doesn't have the ID used on 8chan. The early Q posts were anonymous.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Well this is just bizarre [as is SOOOO much going on at the moment HA!]

So...she released a secret tape of Trump talking about what truthfully happened?

Umm why?

She says Trump would frequently barge into meetings and interrupt because he was...bored?

Oh...so, the President of the United States likes to frequently get personally involved with all levels of disscussion in his white house? How terrible!

Omanrosa is either the dumbest person in the world or maybe a Judas goat?

NBC falls for this?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Dbl.
edit on 10 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
New Q's.

Saudi Arabia cooperating,?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Of course he doesn't have the ID used on 8chan. The early Q posts were anonymous.

Nope...guessing you aren't familiar with how the ID works on chans....

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: djohn554
New Q's.

Saudi Arabia cooperating,?

Check out my threads I just bumped in regards to Blackberry and Hillary....pretty telling.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
A) Omarosa is the dumbest person in the world.

This is ominous:

DNC says Papadopoulos tipster and key figure in Russia case might be dead

Joseph Mifsud, the guy who set up Pappadopolus, has reportedly been missing for months, and may be dead.

Do we know if this guy ever really existed, ie as more than just a fake ID?
edit on 10-9-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Nope...guessing you aren't familiar with how the ID works on chans....

What do you mean nope? I know how they work.

The early posts 1-127 were anonymous and the ID changed. After that someone started using "Q !ITPb.qbhqo". Maybe MC was out by then so they would not have the password for that but it doesn't matter because the board no longer exists so, even if he did have that password there is nowhere to use it.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

top topics

<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join