It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Department of Swagger? Lol.
This is his real account.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

Department of Swagger? Lol.
This is his real account.

Ha! That is awesomely amazing....may be the best troll ever....

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Q post #2129 dropped at 3:45pm est. Same as the Trump tweet in post #2130.

2130 has [0:00] in the kill box.

The Storm is imminently near. No?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: crankyoldman

I believe the answer to that is underground (save that for the final act), Trade agreements that help "us" yet face stiff opposition. What happens when they turn on the 80% of our brain we don't use "Lucy" Why is the space force for NAT SEC. They don't just want our gold
So true, so true.

nowayreally

Re: Joseph- The New Testament is correct. Anything related to Jesus Christ (directly) is detailed in the New Testament. Or perhaps I misunderstood the topic.
There are testaments that are much older, much much older, than the new testament. In that you can clearly see all the name changers. One of the individuals even admitted to it. And that, runs right into crankyoldman's comments above.

We, have always been a commodity. Too "Lucy" to see it, too smart to do anything about it, individually. 80%?
The human brain is more than amazing! Its electrifying!!!

www.youtube.com...

For those who feel it absolutely necessary to stay on topic, you really cant. There are countless trains of thought that must be considered, followed, proven or disproved to get to the absolute truth inside and out of the Q drops. And having a unbiased view of history, not tied to any institutionalized matrix.

Q says a awful lot in one little package

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: KewlDaddyFatty

Countdown has begun? Orrr countdown has ended?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

yes.. should be DECLAS asap. Waiting until later in the week when the hurricane hits United States would not be a good time.
edit on 9/10/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Building up steam in the Atlantic, getting ready to smash into me here in NC, last I checked....

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
10 Sep 2018 - 4:27:08 PM
>>2962342

Blank Drop.

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
10 Sep 2018 - 4:32:47 PM
Anonymous
10 Sep 2018 - 4:29:13 PM
Buckle up, buttercups - it's about to get bumpy!

o7

--Confirmation--

qmap.pub...

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

I believe the answer to that is underground (save that for the final act), Trade agreements that help "us" yet face stiff opposition. What happens when they turn on the 80% of our brain we don't use "Lucy" Why is the space force for NAT SEC. They don't just want our gold
So true, so true.

nowayreally

Re: Joseph- The New Testament is correct. Anything related to Jesus Christ (directly) is detailed in the New Testament. Or perhaps I misunderstood the topic.
There are testaments that are much older, much much older, than the new testament. In that you can clearly see all the name changers. One of the individuals even admitted to it. And that, runs right into crankyoldman's comments above.

We, have always been a commodity. Too "Lucy" to see it, too smart to do anything about it, individually. 80%?
The human brain is more than amazing! Its electrifying!!!

www.youtube.com...

For those who feel it absolutely necessary to stay on topic, you really cant. There are countless trains of thought that must be considered, followed, proven or disproved to get to the absolute truth inside and out of the Q drops. And having a unbiased view of history, not tied to any institutionalized matrix.

Q says a awful lot in one little package

Right over my head! Lol. Thanks ASE can’t wait to check out the YouTube clip. Much thanks

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
So the /patriotsfight/ board on 8chan is down right now....i wonder why?

Annnnnnnd, its back up. Was getting 502 Bad Gateway.
edit on 10-9-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Yep. The slave trade is GIGANTIC, and there are folks who do not want it to stop. The reasons for that are complex, but yes, at the top they are after your "Lucy" brain/genetics.

cranky, you've been a member here a long time. I think you "know" things, too.

Did you ever read this thread: Are They Deperately Seeking Somebody?

(23andMe related)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

So many different angles to that.... Crazy talk I'm telling you... LoL

By the way I mean the above in humor, because not one of the alternatives is good down that rabbit hole.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
anyone else getting an error when trying to lurk on chan?

I see PokeyJoe was having troubles but said was back up...... not so for me, still getting 502 gateway error
edit on 10-9-2018 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
10 Sep 2018 - 4:49:32 PM
Think DOJ/FBI classified leaks to FAKE NEWS > insert into FISA app in effort to provide 'new sources'.
No. 198
09/07/18
[Today]
"Review of the new documents raises grave concerns regarding an apparent systemic culture of media leaking by high-ranking officials at the FBI and DOJ related to ongoing investigations."
saraacarter.com...πŸ“
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
8 chan is a mess. Every link in the notables gets a 502 now. Bah.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
10 Sep 2018 - 5:02:30 PM

[Sample]
www.foxnews.com...πŸ“
www.msnbc.com...πŸ“
www.theatlantic.com...πŸ“
www.nbcnews.com...πŸ“
thehill.com...πŸ“
www1.cbn.com...πŸ“
www.independent.co.uk... rlichman-a8528241.htmlπŸ“
heavy.com...πŸ“
time.com...πŸ“
www.huffingtonpost.com...πŸ“
www.bloomberg.com...πŸ“
www.usatoday.com...πŸ“
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

You're right about the futility of arguing what cannot be proven one way or another ... But it does need to be addressed. People have legitimate questions, and people need to know there are no definite answers. Probably by design.

There is no way to prove if Microchip started Q. Or if he didn't. That's what people need to know.

So it's a never ending argument based on opinions -- NOT fact or truth. Divide-and-conquer. That's what people need to know.

Beyond that, what does it matter? Even if M started it, he's not Q now. So unless M can tell us who is doing Q now, it changes nothing. Q is still doing Q. That's what people need to know.

Finally, lots of folks have been quite happy to report this as fact, knowing it has not and cannot be proven. Fake news and disinfo all wrapped up in a pretty bow. That's what people need to know.

Its also curious that a known Trump supporter would seemingly sabotage Team Trump this way... Why? To what end? Pangs of conscience? Or was he bribed? Blackmailed? Threatened? Does he have more dirty tricks up his sleeve? These are the questions people need to be asking....

Shutting down discussion doesn't help. When good people do nothing, bad people do bad things.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
An anon asked Q for a [0] delta on a Trump tweet today, and Q obliged. Can't get a screen shot, unfortunately because of the 502.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
10 Sep 2018 - 5:12:12 PM

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
10 Sep 2018 - 5:23:30 PM