It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Q #2128 makes it clear that Trump was an identified target of the FISA surveillance. This directly contradicts what we've been told (that Carter Page was the focus, and Trump was just incidental). If confirmed, then this blows a huge hole in the DOJ/FBI narrative.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

Sorry but no, Q was not taken over by someone with connections and that does matter. The information is not all that great.

I don't know how new you are to this CT game but anyone with a tinfoil hat before Q already knew the MSM is not to be trusted and that big brother is always "watching".

The one thing that Q followers can't see is that being awake doesn't guarantee change. Those who have been aware of "conspiracy theories" for decades can attest to that. Q is a pacifier to keep people from actually acting.

I concur with your statement. Change will not come through Politicians but from how you live your life.

I feel this whole Q thing is just the New New World Order re-writing the New Narrative.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Human trafficking arrests up?
SA cooperating?
NXIVM?
When does a BIRD sing?
EYES WIDE OPEN.

You really gotta wonder about NXIVM and what it says about the state of our society. It's in the news now but this cult's shenanigans have been known for a very, very long time. Yet, nothing was done about it until now?

As it happens, slavery, sex trafficking and money-laundering weren't the only sacraments of this little outfit. As it happens, full-tilt, balls-out MKULTRA-BLUEBIRD-MKNAOMI experiments- of an almost ludicrously-cliched nature-- were on the menu as well. From an October 2017 story:

secretsun.blogspot.com...

Eyes Wide Open International is a non-profit that activates, mobilizes, and encourages people to join us and work alongside local and global partners in providing relief to those in the midst of crisis and human suffering. Our specific thrust will be towards those in the greatest need – widows and orphans

eyeswideopenint.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Go ahead... pick a card, any card.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I stopped going to church when I was 12. I asked my father why, he said it cost's too much pray at home.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Not talking about the tripcode, talking about the unique ID assigned to each poster on the chans, in each thread. So, the same person would have a different ID posting in different threads, even if they used the same tripcode.

The original question was why MC doesn't post as Q? They can't because they didn't set up the board on 8chan.

The first 127 posts were anonymous. There was no tripcode. You don't need a password to post anonymous.

If they're trying so hard to out Q, why not just post as Q and come clean? L33t h4x Pamphlet "hacked" the tripcode, so it cant be that hard, right? Is the owner of 8ch complicit with the LARP? They would almost have to be considering ownership changed right around when Q came to light? If Microchip, Pamphlet and the likes are ready to quit the LARP, and have all this be over with, why not just have the owner of 8ch shut it down?

Jim Watkins was a former member of US armed services where he was in IT. You'd think if someone was going around making a mockery out of the military/military intelligence, he might have a problem with it? Maybe it is all a larp, and Mr Watkins is Q? Seems doubtful, honestly.

Watkins is the owner of 8ch, just in case anyone didnt know. Freddrick Brennan was the previous owner (the guy in the wheelchair with the giant blue Q).

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Human trafficking arrests up?
SA cooperating?
NXIVM?
When does a BIRD sing?
EYES WIDE OPEN.

You really gotta wonder about NXIVM and what it says about the state of our society. It's in the news now but this cult's shenanigans have been known for a very, very long time. Yet, nothing was done about it until now?

As it happens, slavery, sex trafficking and money-laundering weren't the only sacraments of this little outfit. As it happens, full-tilt, balls-out MKULTRA-BLUEBIRD-MKNAOMI experiments- of an almost ludicrously-cliched nature-- were on the menu as well. From an October 2017 story:

secretsun.blogspot.com...

Eyes Wide Open International is a non-profit that activates, mobilizes, and encourages people to join us and work alongside local and global partners in providing relief to those in the midst of crisis and human suffering. Our specific thrust will be towards those in the greatest need – widows and orphans

eyeswideopenint.com...

Sab, remarkable how little traction this story has given the elements.

Trade: What are the trade agreements really about?

Trade: Humans as currency has been the norm for eons. Why do humans fight so hard to keep this in place? Is there an advantage for the average human to be traded as currency, have their children taken and enslaved to repay debts? Why are human's so keen on this system staying in place despite the pain it causes? Is it really humans that want it?

Trade: If Humans are no longer to be traded by Pedavores, what is trade, what does it become?

Trade: What are DJT's new trade agreements really about?

Human's as currency is over.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
If they're trying so hard to out Q, why not just post as Q and come clean? L33t h4x Pamphlet "hacked" the tripcode, so it cant be that hard, right?

No, Q left the password out in the open and then said they did it on purpose.

Is the owner of 8ch complicit with the LARP? They would almost have to be considering ownership changed right around when Q came to light? If Microchip, Pamphlet and the likes are ready to quit the LARP, and have all this be over with, why not just have the owner of 8ch shut it down?

Maybe the owner is in on it.

Jim Watkins was a former member of US armed services where he was in IT. You'd think if someone was going around making a mockery out of the military/military intelligence, he might have a problem with it? Maybe it is all a larp, and Mr Watkins is Q? Seems doubtful, honestly.

He might not have a problem with it.

Watkins is the owner of 8ch, just in case anyone didnt know. Freddrick Brennan was the previous owner (the guy in the wheelchair with the giant blue Q).

That giant blue Q probably answers the questions about the owner of 8ch being complicit.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I stopped going to church when I was 12. I asked my father why, he said it cost's too much pray at home.

Re: Joseph- The New Testament is correct. Anything related to Jesus Christ (directly) is detailed in the New Testament. Or perhaps I misunderstood the topic.

On another note, may I just send a reminder to all of you beautiful people on this thread just how extremely important you’ve been to our understanding and interpretation of current events, history and shaping the vision for the future. This goes for the doubters, believers, fence sitters and lurkers. Your contributions, research, effort and positive energy has fueled the Q phenomenon and you all ARE the great awakeners! I’m so proud of ATS, proud of my country, and proud to be a student - right or wrong, here or there, it doesn’t matter, as you have breathed new life in to so many disenchanted by the corruption. You’ve taught me how to learn and teach myself.

I’m sorry to derail the thread with this but I felt compelled to inject my appreciation - I hope you all have a wonderful day and remember that where we go one, we go ALL.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I believe the answer to that is underground (save that for the final act), Trade agreements that help "us" yet face stiff opposition. What happens when they turn on the 80% of our brain we don't use "Lucy" Why is the space force for NAT SEC. They don't just want our gold

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Please let me know when the regular posters, who KNOW microleafanonny is not Q stop posting "proofs" and arguments.

He isn't, never was, cannot be. The end. Strangely I do not feel compelled to prove he isn't. I also know that YOU CANNOT. You cannot prove something never happened using standard, US educated, ATS thread logic. It is impossible, you can only pick around the edges of plausibility and create a circumstantial case, but you will never, ever, ever, ever prove he isn't, because he simply isn't.

Because you cannot PROVE microleafanonny is NOT Q and are trying to prove to others who do not care at all, you are spending your energy foolishly and really need to rethink what the entire process has taught you.

If you are confused just go and use your heart and feel the nature of the two posts. Are they the same? If they are not, stop wasting your precious energy and focus, because distraction, anger, frustration, divide and hate is the only anti Q pov.

Microwhatever is just trying to gain a following.

I could do the same thing he has done with any iPhone....it isnt rocket science.

If he was really Q...he could post as Q.

It's silly really.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was paid to try to discredit it.

Vas, the reason any of the idiots are not Q is simple. Q knows the original definition of the Constitution, Maritime law, the details involving the laws used to accomplish this inside and out. Q knows details involving aspects of law that no moronic iphone user does, which is VERY clear by each mind controlled slave that comes forward.

BTW, there are several types of drops (which reveal why these idiots are not it). One is drops that follow the original map laid out, where elements connect in a pre-established sequence. Two. Drops that are on the fly, drops that reflect real time information changes. Three. Q has linked to a whole lot of articles, posts, images, and so on that occur in real time - these idiots couldn't source all of that on their iphone. Four. Several idiots have come forward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q. When Q reveals what Q is it will NOT be a geek in a selfie cam yammering about how he trolled. The information will be made available all at once, in overwhelming fashion, to give people the chance to review and understand their part, not a YT video with blurry lines. If Q is a fake, then it will be slammed in our faces, if Q is real it will be slammed into our faces, it will not be in anonnykid form using hastags, swearing, the word troll, and demonstrating ignorance of the ACTUAL law.

Yeah, micoleafanonny kid read all the pages related to Maritime Law, Constitutional Law, Military Tribunal Law and Common Law. Sure...

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

This is absolutely true!

My initial feeling about trade was that of course it's not about milk and steel and it's really guns and drugs.

My own refusal to believe how large the human trade game is, I think is reflective of the greater population. I am usually very open to seeing the big picture ...but this? Who the hell wants to believe it?

None of us do. Now we are seeing it's very real and we need to pay attention and talk about it or every one of us is being complicit by sweeping what we don't want to think about under the rug.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I believe the answer to that is underground (save that for the final act), Trade agreements that help "us" yet face stiff opposition. What happens when they turn on the 80% of our brain we don't use "Lucy" Why is the space force for NAT SEC. They don't just want our gold

Yep. The slave trade is GIGANTIC, and there are folks who do not want it to stop. The reasons for that are complex, but yes, at the top they are after your "Lucy" brain/genetics.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
10 Sep 2018 - 3:35:16 PM
twitter.com...📁
Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
10 Sep 2018 - 3:39:25 PM
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
twitter.com...📁
Q
>>208
twitter.com...📁
[0:00]
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I think before this is over we are about to see this "quirky sex cult" (really a massive front for human trafficking) is going to be way larger then we could even imagine.

I don't buy that the Bronfman sisters were brainwashed. I believe they were involved because they gained large amounts of power over many as well as money.

I think NXIVM will turn out to be directly involved with human trafficking operations worldwide. I predict with direct connections to the C_I and world governments.

Time will tell but I'm making my prediction now.
edit on 10 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
twitter.com...📁
Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
10 Sep 2018 - 3:39:25 PM
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
twitter.com...📁
Q
>>208
twitter.com...📁
[0:00]
Q

qmap.pub...
First one is a tweet from Bill Mitchell:

Tonight on YourVoice™ Steel Truth, @AnnVandersteel continues to expose #DeepState with an exclusive interview with BILL BINNEY, former Technical Director at NSA! This is explosive reporting folks! 8 ET on www.yourvoiceamerica.tv... !

Second is a tweet from Trump:

The Storms in the Atlantic are very dangerous. We encourage anyone in the path of these storms to prepare themselves and to heed the warnings of State and Local officials. The Federal Government is closely monitoring and ready to assist. We are with you!

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I'm pretty sure you will be right

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Dbl.
edit on 10 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
twitter.com...📁
Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI