It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:
(post by IAMTAT removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Good Morning All

It's going to be a BIG week, are we ready ? ! LOL...my answer would be " as ready as possible "
Holy Moly, 9-11 tomorrow, I just pray we get through it without anything awful happening. Assad threatening to use nerve gas again is not good.

As for this microchip dude that claim's to have started Q , here's how I see it, if in fact Q is his beautiful baby, he neglected it and has now lost custody. His lousy attitude confirms to me he doesn't deserve custody and lacks the ability to care for something this precious.

Lastly I'd like to note WHERE Barry choose to give his speech for a 1,000 INVITED guests and students in CA. this weekend. Did he go to Peloski or Water's sh#t hole districts, nope, did he go to one of the wonderful "sanctuary cities", nope, gang ridden areas, homeless camps, nope. He gave his speech in one of the most Conservative, wealthiest areas in CA, Orange County ! I wish POTUS would re-think coming to CA. , he has lot's of support here.

I just got a letter from one of my best friends that still lives in LA county, lol, we've been snail mailing since we started passing notes in class in Junior high, anyways she said it's just become horrible there ! I've told her about Q and she made a point in her letter to ask me to give a shout out to all the good people trying to heal the World through Truth. She still doesn't understand she's as much a part of this as anyone, but she will.

Have a Good Day Everyone !

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Your posts are always sunshine Laurel! And welcomed on a rainy Monday here in NY.

A few things:

A.) Microchip was never Q. On top of all the evidence proving he's lying, look at his desperate and immature tone.

B.) The venue that Obama chose seats about 7,500 people. IMO, he chose to send invitations instead of having an open forum bc he probably wouldn't have filled the venue naturally.

C.) Assad hasn't threatened a gas attack. The MSM in our nation and a few others worldwide decided to make that BS statement for him. I'm a bit surprised they're trying to recycle this false flag for the third time, but hey, that's why the media is collapsing these days.

Think about it. Possible FISA declassification coming this week. Perfectly ripe for a false flag to divert attention.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

“President Trump would need a magic wand to get to 4% GDP,” stated President Obama. I guess I have a magic wand, 4.2%, and we will do MUCH better than this! We have just begun.

twitter.com...

Don't vote against this growth in the midterms!

We have just begun. Can't wait for Movie 2!

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: introvert

Its been proven! Microchip links to a 9/16 article from Brietbart on 9/14! How do you explain that? Is Microchip a time traveler, or is Microchip full of crap? Hmmmmm....

He specifically addressed that aspect. What do you say about his rebuttal?

Who is "he", and what was the rebuttal.

Is the "he" JP, or MC?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

Its been proven! Microchip links to a 9/16 article from Brietbart on 9/14! How do you explain that? Is Microchip a time traveler, or is Microchip full of crap? Hmmmmm....

Is the "he" JP, or MC?

MC.

He posted something saying discord timestamps are known for having a bug and a simple google search confirms that.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
God damn, ATSers; this thread is getting ridiculous. What is so difficult to understand about the Microchip situation. Let's say he DID make Q, initially. He stopped, and someone saw his idea and did far more than 'run with it'. Someone with a lot of connections, as far as getting information is concerned. You people are wasting your time 'proving' the veracity of Microchip when he doesn't matter. KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE BALL!!!

I say this because I've had to work a new job RIGHT when this thread started. So far, I am current from pg 150, with a couple glance at pg 50's and 80's. And there is SO MUCH thread drift from 'proving' things to other people that the thread is losing it's consistency and impact. The ones who follow Q should be MUCH wiser in dealing with the 'shills' than they've been this thread. Those who are here to debunk basically get the above message; two sides of one coin. If your serious about being either side, one MUST BE CONCISE. Why the hell am I reading over 10 pages of Microchip?! That's 100+ posts!

The brains of this thread should be focusing on the 'Eyes' of the intelligence apparatus that was revealed to us by Congressional oversight. All of these countries conspire with each other to actively spy on each others citizens to get around the rights of said citizens. This is a REAL THING, that doesn't require proving. Both sides should be looking into this, seeing as it more than likely effects them. This apparatus ACTIVELY violates the rights of the citizens under it's influence, and somehow is untouchable because the apparatus itself is extra-territorial. A large part of several countries' intelligence communities make up this espionage ring that is effectively the intelligence of the global state (NWO). We now know this.

This is a REAL threat, and Q shows us that the MSM actively colludes with this apparatus and seems to be it's 'mouth'. This thread needs to get higher in the sky and start trying to see the bigger picture. The FISA scandal has the potential energy to expose the USA collaborators who effectively performed espionage for foreign interests. The Dossier DIRECTLY ties UK intelligence into this, and as the UK is investigated in this we will begin to see the fact that there are city-states that collude with each other to control most of the planet. A League has been formed behind the screen of all of this scandalous action that is actively a trans-national superstate. The psychopathic nature of the political systems under it's influence is meant to cause this noise and serve as a sacrifice that keeps this superstate out of the public sight.

I believe we must resist the influence of this ritual sacrifice that is to unfold, and to keep our eyes on this superstate that has been exposed prematurely. Based upon the consistent culture of political cannibalism (turning on 'your own kind') I believe this entity is NOT the friend of any person on these boards. Should this culture be pushed onto the populace in full measure a lot of nations are going the break up into smaller (and easier to control) territories controlled by strong city-states. Currently DC controls US, London controls UK, Brussels the EU, ect. It's there, you just can't see it. Overwhelmingly obvious. Wake up.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
ht tps://contemptor.com/2018/09/09/qanon-attack-on-s8n-twitter-account/

"Q" Referencing a parody account
edit on Mon Sep 10 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: direct link temp disabled pending review

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

"look at his desperate and immature tone. "

Yet you believe that this alleged "Q" a high-level Military intelligence person uses terms such as "LARP" and "Ready the Memes"

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

link   

edit on 10-9-2018 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

link   

So true. It is difficult to figure out the shills and those that just love to argue from those who are really trying to get to the truth. Engaging them usually turns out to be a futile endeavor because most of them don't really want to do the hard task of digging for themselves.

Your last paragraph is intriguing.

link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

You mean thats not the real Satan's Twitter account? Damn, almost had me fooled.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

Is the "he" JP, or MC?

MC.

He posted something saying discord timestamps are known for having a bug and a simple google search confirms that.

So I took a quick look using the search term "discord timestamp incorrect" on Goog and DuckDuck and came up with a few discussions on the time stamp error from 2016 and 2017. Really they looked sort of like they might be duplicates or similar strings with the same solution. In all cases the error reproted was a time error of about 3 hours. Im nost cases the resolution had to do with the time zone being off, or the discord site resolving the time using the time form the IP, which (i guess) could be different.

I did not see any reports of the date being off. If the issue with the timestamp being incorrect has to do with the time zone being incorrect, wouldn't that narrow the error to +/-24hours? I only say that becasue in the case of the Breitbart article date mismatch the date is off by -2 days. I think this is outside the margin of error for a datestamp being incorrect due to having the time zone set incorrectly.

Additionally, who the hell has their time zone set incorrectly?

I did not find a direct link to MC explaining himself, and now I need to get back to work. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong direction, but so far the timestamp explanation as a know issue on Discord doesn't jibe for me.

Thanks for the clarification on the "he", BTW.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

So true. It is difficult to figure out the shills and those that just love to argue from those who are really trying to get to the truth. Engaging them usually turns out to be a futile endeavor because most of them don't really want to do the hard task of digging for themselves.

Your last paragraph is intriguing.

I've really got to learn to stop arguing with the shills. After about the dozenth time, it becomes clear that they really aren't interested in hearing the truth, and I'm basically just talking to a brick wall.
edit on 10-9-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

A high level military intel insider as well versed in internet culture as Q would absolutely know and use those terms. Q knows his audience.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Please let me know when the regular posters, who KNOW microleafanonny is not Q stop posting "proofs" and arguments.

He isn't, never was, cannot be. The end. Strangely I do not feel compelled to prove he isn't. I also know that YOU CANNOT. You cannot prove something never happened using standard, US educated, ATS thread logic. It is impossible, you can only pick around the edges of plausibility and create a circumstantial case, but you will never, ever, ever, ever prove he isn't, because he simply isn't.

Because you cannot PROVE microleafanonny is NOT Q and are trying to prove to others who do not care at all, you are spending your energy foolishly and really need to rethink what the entire process has taught you.

If you are confused just go and use your heart and feel the nature of the two posts. Are they the same? If they are not, stop wasting your precious energy and focus, because distraction, anger, frustration, divide and hate is the only anti Q pov.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Rightly or wrongly, there is a strong sense that any and all opinions deviating from the approved Q script are unwelcome here... And, worse, that ALL such posters are simply trolls and paid shills. Not cool. And not up to ATS high standards for denying ignorance.

Whether Q is a LARP or part of Team Trump, Q's drops pertain to VERY REAL criminal corruption, criminal investigations, and criminal evidence. Possibly even treasonous. (OBAMA -- I'm looking at YOU!)

We also know that disinformation is very real. And that coordinated disinformation efforts are in play. And the closer we get to the election -- the last chance for the guilty to take back the power to cover their arses -- the worse the disinfo will get. Desperate people do desperate things. And no one is more desperate and dangerous than those who have EVERYTHING to lose.

The disinformation has one purpose: to influence the court of public opinion in order to further the division (and ignorance) of the people. The hostility and antagonism displayed in this thread only serves their purposes by alienating would be allies and patriots (of ALL political ideologies) from knowing the truth. In other words, playing foot soldiers FOR THE CRIMINALLY CORRUPT (in BOTH parties) in their divide-and-conquer campaign against the people.

I don't know if this is a deliberate form of disinfo by bad guys infiltrating the thread and promoting and encouraging such divisive tactics, but I do know the end result is the same. Please don't go there! Please don't mock or insult or ignore! Please don't make snarky comments about other posters... Talk to other posters!

And above all, be impeccable in thought and word. Be very clear on what is fact and what is merely opinion or suspicion, then stick to the facts and the truth like a broken record!!!

To do otherwise is diametrically opposed to Q's explicitly stated purpose to unite and unify the people by exposing the truth for ALL to see. And folks in here have done an ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC job of researching and revealing the truth about our criminally corrupt critters. Don't let it all go to waste now by alienating those who need to know most!!!

Yes, its frustrating and aggravating and disheartening to deal with the doubters and questioners and the disinfo, but it's also very necessary. Only those who know the truth can counter the ignorance AND the disinfo.

While Q and Team Trump are doing the heavy lifting, the ATS Qsters are in a position of great power also. And with that power comes great responsibility. Please use it wisely. The stakes could not be greater. For everyone.

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join