It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
What's being pointed out on the posts with the phones that show 9:41 and no carrier is that in those cases an iPhone IOS emulator was used.

All iPhone emulators always show a display that looks like this with no carrier and the time always shows 9:41.
All iPhone emulators out there are programmed with this feature.

Edit to add: this is significant because the iPhone IOS has no capability to access the developer console in discord and other sites, but an iPhone IOS emulator can.
This is important because it enables the user to later go in and edit previously entered content, which is not possible with an iPhone.

edit on 9101818 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Thank you El! Much appreciated
a reply to: Elostone

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
In case it was missed, Anons found that Alex Jones and the Bronfman family share the same lawyer. Nice to know that many knew he was controlled opposition all along. Its the over-the-top theatrics, misinfo and aggressive marketing that gave him away.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Apple also bans Alex Jones

So the steps are:

1. Create controlled opposition. Infowars the biggest conspiracy source on the planet.

2. Ban the biggest source of conspiracy media on the planet as a precedent to ban all lesser ones.

They might even reveal how Alex Jones is Mossad to justify their Orwellian censorship.

If the conspiracies Q refers to are real (and judging from the raging hate and opposition Q/Trump are experiencing,
Im inclined to believe they are real), then all the biggest conspiracy sources are probably controlled opposition
schemes in which every possible conspiracy theory is published and widely disseminated, except the one that really matters: The Satanic Sexocracy.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

No, I doubt I would have iOS 11.

Probs knowing me, it is about 9.

5.0.1 Ok .... bit out of date here. Lol.

P

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

They won't be deleting other ones unless they violate terms and conditions like Jones did. Its that simple. Same as on ATS you violate t & c and you may be banned.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
In case it was missed, Anons found that Alex Jones and the Bronfman family share the same lawyer. Nice to know that many knew he was controlled opposition all along. Its the over-the-top theatrics, misinfo and aggressive marketing that gave him away.
Actually, it was his uncontrolled hate, that gave it away. I have seen that before.

I always thought he was a "tool", just didn't know whose hand held it.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Apple also bans Alex Jones

So the steps are:

1. Create controlled opposition. Infowars the biggest conspiracy source on the planet.

2. Ban the biggest source of conspiracy media on the planet as a precedent to ban all lesser ones.

They might even reveal how Alex Jones is Mossad to justify their Orwellian censorship.

If the conspiracies Q refers to are real (and judging from the raging hate and opposition Q/Trump are experiencing,
Im inclined to believe they are real), then all the biggest conspiracy sources are probably controlled opposition
schemes in which every possible conspiracy theory is published and widely disseminated, except the one that really matters: The Satanic Sexocracy.

Well, yes they are.

The problem they now have, is they will peeve We The People sufficiently to cause massive blow back.

They have not understood yet that they have already lost.

Now the objective of the Q Movement is to minimize damage to the civilian population.

Many, many sites are going to see owners and senior Mods going to do some lovely jail time as it should be.

Blow Back

P

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Anyone catch Rudy throwing some mud today?

twitter.com...

...And speaking the truth simultaneously.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Not sure about this. Posting anyway.

Source

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Thank-you for the detailed explanation. I still don't know how "editing content" with an iPhone IOS emulater is relevant to Q's messages/teachings, but I'll just have to accept that my brain is not wired to understand some of these subjects.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Microchip claims to have started Q and that it is fake. He posted videos of discord chats to show how they had planned Q.

People/Q refuted by saying that those chats could be faked and that they don't prove anything.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thank-you for the detailed explanation. I still don't know how "editing content" with an iPhone IOS emulater is relevant to Q's messages/teachings, but I'll just have to accept that my brain is not wired to understand some of these subjects.

Fakers are irrelevant and dont even deserve all the attention and analysis they get. It was clear that he was fake from the onset. While its only now been proven, most people knew from the beginning because of his attitude.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Microchip is relevant here because Q brought it up.
When microchip used the iPhone emulator to edit his content on discord, he did it thinking it was a foolproof way to never get accused of editing it since IOS doesn't have the capability to access the developer menu, which is necessary to edit content.
What he obviously didn't know was that the emulator's display (with the timestamp, etc) would give him away.
Q is simply confirming that.
ELO
edit on 9101818 by Elostone because: Forgot my beer

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I must have missed the original Microchip/discord discussion, which is why the current chatter made no sense. Thanks for clarifying.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I remember Dan Coates being upset a few times this year, because President Trump left him out of the loop. One of the most embarrassing for him was not being told what Trump/Putin discussed in private. The fact that CNN was doing the interview and Mr. Coates couldn't answer most of their questions on a number of issues that were squarely in his domain made him look silly. (Wolfe Blister rubbed salt in his wounds too, which didn't help.)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
Maybe Papadopoulos gave Bob Mueller what he needed, and Jeff Sessions is now in the crosshairs of Mueller's witch-hunt?

George Papadopoulos, a one-time Trump campaign adviser who was sentenced on Friday to 14 days in jail as part of special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation, said Sunday that Attorney General Jeff Sessions was “quite enthusiastic” about his potentially setting up a meeting between Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin. He added that members of the campaign were “fully aware” of his efforts.

Papadopoulos’ remarks directly contradicts what Sessions told Congress under oath, that he “pushed back” on the potential meeting.

"My recollection differs from Jeff Sessions',” Papadopoulos said on ABC’s “This Week” Sunday morning.
Source: www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone
Microchip is relevant here because Q brought it up.
When microchip used the iPhone emulator to edit his content on discord, he did it thinking it was a foolproof way to never get accused of editing it since IOS doesn't have the capability to access the developer menu, which is necessary to edit content.
What he obviously didn't know was that the emulator's display (with the timestamp, etc) would give him away.
Q is simply confirming that.
ELO

Oh of course. I didnt mean you, I meant fakers in general.

Its amazing how Qsters followed people like Jerome Corsi and Jack Posobiec for months and they were plants from the beginning. Apparently this stuff is serious enough to install all kinds of diversions.

"This is not a game" - Q

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Yup! They used an iOS emulator to develop this entire scheme! How else did he get his iPhone screen to display nice and pretty like on his PC screen? Used the same tools the iOS developers use to make and test their apps on a PC. For Microchip to act like these things are unfakeable is really stupid. Like there arent millions of people out there just waiting to rip this stuff apart. Pretty sloppy if you ask me...

EDIT: Would it not be as trivial as this:

1- Microdick and his buddy have legit chats from Aug 2017 on a different subject saved on their Discord server.
2- Micro brings these chats up. We have already demonstrated how simple it is to edit these chats server side using the dev console.
3- Micro makes his edits to show Q stuff, and saves the chat as an archive or backup or whatever - it now shows the correct dates from 2017 and all the Q stuff
4- Open up your iOS emulator or iOS development kit on your PC. Open up the chat logs in Discord, and voila! You now have the altered chats showing up in iOS, in Discord, looking as legit as it can. Seems pretty easy and straightforward to me. I think I may even try to do this myself if I get some free time later.
edit on 10-9-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Or it could be real.

new topics

top topics

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join