It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Omarossa is a flop. Her book, her recordings, her life, all of it. She's done, because she's a gold-diggin ho. Nothing more.
edit on 9/10/2018 by carewemust because: corrected hoe to ho.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Vasa Croe

If microchip started Q it was on 4chan and then whoever took over changed to 8chan so MC could not post as Q.

From what I gather, Baruch the Scribe and PamphletAnon took over, then Baruch got locked out later when Pamphlet changed the trip.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Surprise, surprise, lots of UK connections. I bet Chris Steele could tell us exactly where Mifsud is right now (and whether he's dead or alive).

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
10 Sep 2018 - 1:14:25 PM

Why are 'powerful' [influential] people resigning due to 'past sexual misconduct' allegations?
Why are these 'allegations' now surfacing [10-month span]?
WHY NOW?
Human trafficking arrests up?
SA cooperating?
NXIVM?
When does a BIRD sing?
EYES WIDE OPEN.
www.whitehouse.gov...📁
Coincidence?
Network being dismantled?
SHEEP NO MORE.
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
10 Sep 2018 - 1:41:01 PM
DECLAS OF FISA WILL INITIATE THE RESIGNATION/RECUSAL AND/OR REMOVAL OF ROD ROSENSTEIN.
DECLAS OF FISA WILL INITIATE THE 'AWARENESS' THAT ALL SIGNERS WILL BE [CURRENTLY] UNDER INVESTIGATION.
DECLAS OF FISA WILL FACTUALLY DEMONSTRATE WITHOUT ARGUMENT THE US GOVERNMENT, UNDER HUSSEIN, KNOWINGLY, PRESENTED FALSE EVIDENCE TO FISC IN AN EFFORT TO OBTAIN 'LEGAL' US INTELLIGENCE 'UMBRELLA' SURV OF POTUS [IDEN TARGET] FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF INFLUENCING THE 2016 ELECTION OF THE PRESIDENCY [NOT RUSSIA BUT HUSSEIN/HRC - PROJECTION] + SAFEGUARD AGAINST POSSIBLE LOSS OF POWER [FIREWALLS].
USE OF BACKCHANNEL SURV / SPY INSERTION [BODY 1, 2, AND 5] BY UK/AUS [PRIMARY] ACTIVATED UNDER DIR BRENNAN DIR CLAPPER W/ PDB REGULAR UPDATES + [LIVE STREAMING] WH HUSSEIN NON-OVAL [SITUATION ROOM] COORDINATION.
FISA [FULL] BRINGS DOWN THE HOUSE [WH].
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

What did the UK lose when She lost....America
edit on 10-9-2018 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Does any of that make sense to anybody? Something smells fishy.

Omarosa is recording conversations involving the president inside the WH?!!!

That has to be illegal. Plus, when you read it, you see that it actually says nothing to hurt DT. All it shows is that he interrupted a meeting, supposedly, back in Oct. 2017 to ask about Hillary and her connection to the phony dossier. It appears he was asking Sarah Sanders and Hope Hicks, and Omarosa was there. She either began recording or was already recording in the meeting.

What a snake this woman is.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
10 Sep 2018 - 1:41:01 PM
DECLAS OF FISA WILL INITIATE THE RESIGNATION/RECUSAL AND/OR REMOVAL OF ROD ROSENSTEIN.
DECLAS OF FISA WILL INITIATE THE 'AWARENESS' THAT ALL SIGNERS WILL BE [CURRENTLY] UNDER INVESTIGATION.
DECLAS OF FISA WILL FACTUALLY DEMONSTRATE WITHOUT ARGUMENT THE US GOVERNMENT, UNDER HUSSEIN, KNOWINGLY, PRESENTED FALSE EVIDENCE TO FISC IN AN EFFORT TO OBTAIN 'LEGAL' US INTELLIGENCE 'UMBRELLA' SURV OF POTUS [IDEN TARGET] FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF INFLUENCING THE 2016 ELECTION OF THE PRESIDENCY [NOT RUSSIA BUT HUSSEIN/HRC - PROJECTION] + SAFEGUARD AGAINST POSSIBLE LOSS OF POWER [FIREWALLS].
USE OF BACKCHANNEL SURV / SPY INSERTION [BODY 1, 2, AND 5] BY UK/AUS [PRIMARY] ACTIVATED UNDER DIR BRENNAN DIR CLAPPER W/ PDB REGULAR UPDATES + [LIVE STREAMING] WH HUSSEIN NON-OVAL [SITUATION ROOM] COORDINATION.
FISA [FULL] BRINGS DOWN THE HOUSE [WH].
Q

qmap.pub...

This goes back to Saudi Arabia and Clinton....

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Not talking about the tripcode, talking about the unique ID assigned to each poster on the chans, in each thread. So, the same person would have a different ID posting in different threads, even if they used the same tripcode.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Did you notice? All signers of the FISA warrants are currently under investigation.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Snippet of Q 1856

Why would a person 'openly' broadcast a CRIMINAL VIOLATION?
Do they feel protected?
Who do they report to?
If known in advance, could this be an advantage?
These people are STUPID.
Enjoy the show.
Q

She is making the MSM complicit in her "illegal activity's" but they're not protected

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I took it to mean "will be or are currently" under investigation. You may be right, though. Perhaps they all are already.

Fall starts Sept. 22, 2018. (Movie 2?)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I wonder why the 302's weren't filed correctly

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Interesting name. Spoiled?

www.genealogy.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Joseph is the husband of Mary, the mother of Jesus of Nazareth in stories told in the Christian Bible’s New Testament

Joseph Spoiled - Church compromised--I don't believe these people use real names

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

If I didn't know any better, I'd say she's part of the plan....

🙂

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Not talking about the tripcode, talking about the unique ID assigned to each poster on the chans, in each thread. So, the same person would have a different ID posting in different threads, even if they used the same tripcode.

The original question was why MC doesn't post as Q? They can't because they didn't set up the board on 8chan.

The first 127 posts were anonymous. There was no tripcode. You don't need a password to post anonymously.

edit on 10-9-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

If I didn't know any better, I'd say she's part of the plan....

🙂

You know, it's possible that Omarosa is the latest "shiny object" to keep the Democrats distracted.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Does any of that make sense to anybody? Something smells fishy.

Omarosa is recording conversations involving the president inside the WH?!!!

That has to be illegal. Plus, when you read it, you see that it actually says nothing to hurt DT. All it shows is that he interrupted a meeting, supposedly, back in Oct. 2017 to ask about Hillary and her connection to the phony dossier. It appears he was asking Sarah Sanders and Hope Hicks, and Omarosa was there. She either began recording or was already recording in the meeting.

What a snake this woman is.

She went in intending to leave and write a book.
Made useless recordings...got zilch...then over-hyped/exaggerated what little she DID have in order to promote her pathetic book during initial pre-ordering phase...but before release.

It's what publishers tell authors with a name, but with little to present...to do.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Joseph is the husband of Mary, the mother of Jesus of Nazareth in stories told in the Christian Bible’s New Testament

Joseph Spoiled - Church compromised--I don't believe these people use real names
Are you certain its new testament? Your pointing out, one of the other testaments, I believe.

I wouldn't know, I left the church years ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join