It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 15 Astronaut Says Humans Are Descendants Of Ancient Aliens

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: bally001
a reply to: Phage

Well there you go 'you did it'!!!

bally

What?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Lumenari

Interesting can you share more?

Also I believe that they found something.

Everyone watched that recent Buzz Aldrin video and got that he denied going but I heard sonething else.

It reminded me of "pulling back truths protective layers"

When he said you gotta find out why we didnt go back

What I would give to know what they know

I think Buzz wants to tell everyone

Maybe it's related to the black cube

What I was told is that the a sign of the cycle coming to an end is when Eagle landed on the moon and came back to the People to tell us what he had found.

That has been repeated to me by other Tribal members, so I saw no need to dispute what Dad said.

I do know that Hopi have been to the UN before to try to discuss it, but we got blown off.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Please tell me he's not going by what Sitchin said. Or can anyone point out the Sumerian "books" he's talking about?

Unless we have someone who can read minds in the thread you would have to ask him to point out the Sumerian "books" he's talking about. I am sure you are aware of the Sumerian creation myth. That would be my guess.

Edit: Like I said I was sure you were aware.
You tell it better than Wikipedia too

The ancient Sumerians didn't have books. Or movable type, Or paper, or even inks. The technological pinnacle of their civilization was the mud brick and a base sixty number system that was damn near impossible to do math in.

Again Phage is being far too subtle.

They used clay tablets for writing in a similar way that we used PDA's back in the 2000's using a stylus. From tablets recovered from abandoned cities, they logged everything from astronomical events, to budgets and legal judgements.
Some of those astronomical data includes observations of meteorite impacts which are useable today.

The base 60 system allowed day-to-day use of mathematics without having to use fractions or irrational numbers. We've adapted it for time keeping (hours/minutes/seconds) and GPS coordinates (degrees, minutes seconds).

www.storyofmathematics.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Some of those astronomical data includes observations of meteorite impacts which are useable today.

Interesting.
Examples?

The base 60 system allowed day-to-day use of mathematics without having to use fractions or irrational numbers.
They were counting things. There is no need for irrational numbers or fractions if you're counting things.

"One! One thing!"
"Two! Two things!"

edit on 8/19/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I know they found something up there for sure.

Wish we knew what

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Rocks. And dust.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The translation to English is the best I could find with a short look

I think that particular that "short look" would fall into this category:

Beware, then, of any one person professing to be a traditional spokesperson for the Hopi or even a "traditional’ Hopi. No one person can possibly speak for all Hopi people. Some who profess to do so do not practice the beliefs of Hopi religion or participate in its priesthoods.

The following list includes non-Hopi individuals who are known to profit from Hopi spirituality and culture. Contrary to their claims, none of these individuals are Hopi (either through birth or adoption), represent the Hopi, or speak for any Hopi "elders." We urge you not to donate any money to their causes, purchase their literature, or attend their gatherings."[3]
www.psiram.com...

The swastika? Really?

The swastika is also a Cherokee symbol. As it is a Tibetan one. It can be found in Africa as well. Go to Bartlesville Oklahoma and you can see them on a lot of the old bridges carved into stone by the builders. It was the universal sign of life. The 4 original people.

Hitler knew this and inverted the symbol.. to symbolize death, I guess.

And I do not represent the Hopi. Just telling you what I was taught, which invariably gets thrown back in my face online.

Much like what happened when we talked to the UN about it.

Just call it a bunch of spiritual crap from the crazy Indians... and I am done with the topic

edit on 19-8-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I'm not one to call crap on beliefs. Overly specific predictions are another matter especially when produced after the fact and are rightfully looked at skeptically.

These days Tommy Jr. explains to visitors at his home — as the elders explained to the Dalai Lama — that Hopi warnings are not a prophecy, but predictions based on knowledge of human nature and the history of previous worlds destroyed by hubris. It’s an intuition based on centuries of careful observation of nature and people.

sacredland.org...

edit on 8/19/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

(post by raedar removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Me?
Where did I cite Wikipedia?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
You know that astronauts can be way out there as far as reality is concerned.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Phage

The translation to English is the best I could find with a short look

I think that particular that "short look" would fall into this category:

Beware, then, of any one person professing to be a traditional spokesperson for the Hopi or even a "traditional’ Hopi. No one person can possibly speak for all Hopi people. Some who profess to do so do not practice the beliefs of Hopi religion or participate in its priesthoods.

The following list includes non-Hopi individuals who are known to profit from Hopi spirituality and culture. Contrary to their claims, none of these individuals are Hopi (either through birth or adoption), represent the Hopi, or speak for any Hopi "elders." We urge you not to donate any money to their causes, purchase their literature, or attend their gatherings."[3]
www.psiram.com...

The swastika? Really?

The swastika is also a Cherokee symbol. As it is a Tibetan one. It can be found in Africa as well. Go to Bartlesville Oklahoma and you can see them on a lot of the old bridges carved into stone by the builders. It was the universal sign of life. The 4 original people.

Hitler knew this and inverted the symbol.. to symbolize death, I guess.

And I do not represent the Hopi. Just telling you what I was taught, which invariably gets thrown back in my face online.

Much like what happened when we talked to the UN about it.

Just call it a bunch of spiritual crap from the crazy Indians... and I am done with the topic

Again thanks Lumenari; I know you are Hopi and whatever beliefs or teachings you have been taught should be respected by those posting here, even if those are not the beliefs they share, and not automatically ruled out as illogical or fraudulent. As far as I know most of us here are human, although some may surprise us all some day.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Meant to say the Wikipedia
-for-shill-fire ammo word gun fodder citation quote injection finger typing.

“Welcome to Psiram.com
Welcome to the wiki of irrational belief systems. We hope you find something useful or interesting”

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Ummm...oops
Double trouble...

YouSir
edit on 19-8-2018 by YouSir because: I broke the code...

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

So, you don't think that Hopi elders have warned against those who distort their traditional beliefs for personal gain?

Ok.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Not what I said. Nice try though.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

You got it.

On topic, Meanwhile I'm still flicking through, turning over, the Sumerian tablets. Might take me a while. Not as easy as wikipedia.

Not hard to look up Sumerian gods without referring to the tablet index and its translations.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar

Not what I said. Nice try though.

But it is what I quoted.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

top topics