It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 15 Astronaut Says Humans Are Descendants Of Ancient Aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Another Apollo astronaut during an interview mentions 'the Aliens'

The former Apollo 15 member said that not only are aliens real, but they came to Earth in the distant and created our civilization, and if we wanted to look for evidence, all we had to do was look at ancient Sumerian literature.

“We are the aliens, but we just think they are somebody else. But we are the ones who came from somewhere else, because somebody else had to survive, and they got into little spacecraft then they came here and landed, and they started civilization here.” “And if you don’t believe me, go get books on Ancient Sumerians and see what they had to say.” “They’ll tell you right up front,” Worden added.

Link - www.ufosfootage.uk...

Al Worden: The Man Who Flew Around the Moon 75 Times
Link - www.youtube.com...

Seems like every Astronaut has something to say about the existence of Aliens,
and I'm wondering what the members of ATS think about these comments ?

is it just crazy conjecture ? or the truth ?

Thoughts anyone ?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Damnat! I dont have any good reptilian memes.

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
and they are still here, according to other astronauts

this is their round a bout way of telling what they witnessed on the moon

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: easynow

I can't watch the video at the moment but will when I have a moment. Question though... Does Al Worden provide any evidence from his own experiences, or is he just stating an opinion? He is 86 years old... just saying

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

When you get to watch the video you’ll be able to tell he’s all there

Nice find, Op!

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

He is 86 years old... just saying

"...and they got into little spacecraft then they came here and landed, and they started civilization here."

Classic age-induced mental regression. Sounds like a 12 year-old now. Hopefully medical science is working on this issue, as Americans are living longer and longer.

But we appreciate Worden's heroism and service to this great country!

+49 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: FamCore

He is 86 years old... just saying

"...and they got into little spacecraft then they came here and landed, and they started civilization here."

Classic age-induced mental regression. Sounds like a 12 year-old now. Hopefully medical science is working on this issue, as Americans are living longer and longer.

But we appreciate Worden's heroism and service to this great country!

Why is that so much more far fetched then "we evolved from monkeys"?

Its either aliens ,evolution or god. All I know for sure is that I dont know for sure.
edit on 19-8-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Maybe at some point in the not too distant future, we will learn our true history.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

That may sound crazy but it actually makes more sense than all the other theories.

What I don't believe is that we all are descendants from the same alien race. We always had different groups trying to control the world and the bad aliens are winning now.

We need reinforcements. Time to send Jesus back to Earth but no more "mister nice guy" please.

edit on 19-8-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

just read the sumerian text like he said, it's been written about by other tribes like the dogon and others in south america as well

look at Gobekli Teppe, Sirius.... they come from Sirius

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
If I had to lay down money in Vegas on how the human race was started, I’m probably laying it on the Ancient Alien hypothesis.

In order of what I feel like would have been the most likely:

1) Ancient Alien Hypothesis
2) Evolution

99) Creationism

Now, I’m not sure exactly what the “Ancient Alien Hypothesis” would entail; probes with DNA, actual breeding with Ancient man, a complete reengineering of Ancient man. Take you pick.

I’m just saying that the massive increase in brain size of human beings is unaccounted for and the only thing I can think of that naturally could enhance that would be psychedelics, which may as well be from another planet.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Damnat! I dont have any good reptilian memes.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: ClovenSky

just read the sumerian text like he said, it's been written about by other tribes like the dogon and others in south america as well

look at Gobekli Teppe, Sirius.... they come from Sirius

I hear you loud and clear brother. I have already went down many of those paths as suggested through members of this board a while ago. I love z sitchin. Even if he has some of the minor translations incorrect, my intuition tells me there is a lot of truth there. There are so many pieces that feel right that I am still trying to fit together.

What a great mystery. We will overcome our false overlords at some point.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Easier to believe that we're descendents of otherworldly aliens than a product of either evolution or creation?

Maybe.

Almost every single day I see humans with exceptional skills, talents and intelligence, because of that it seems entirely possible that we humans are not necessarily a product of natural evolution alone.

imo

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Why is that so much more far fetched then "we evolved from monkeys"? Its either aliens ,evolution or god.

Agreed, could be a combo of all 3.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I want to believe the evolution myth but I don't think it's real

why are we the only species to evolve it doesn't make sense? what about sharks and alligator's why is it only a single species that has evolved the way we have?

something else is going on that we can't understand or don't want to believe

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Or is being hidden from us.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think he is Implying that Homo Sapiens Were Created by an Advanced Alien Race . They Started Human Civilization on the Planet Mars , and when it became Uninhabitable , they Seeded Mankind on Planet Earth .

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I don't think he knows anymore than we do but I do know that he believes and he's probably right.

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Classic age-induced mental regression. Sounds like a 12 year-old now. 

I disagree. He sounds perfectly lucid and is just saying what he believes.

I hate myself for saying this but you're being "Ageist".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join