It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 15 Astronaut Says Humans Are Descendants Of Ancient Aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: toysforadults

Or is being hidden from us.

probably

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I like his views and perhaps who knows.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Ancient Sumerians?

Please tell me he's not going by what Sitchin said. Or can anyone point out the Sumerian "books" he's talking about?

edit on 8/19/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Sitchen or not. He's been to Space.

His beliefs have come from somewhere and who's to say he's wrong?
edit on 19-8-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: F*ck ATS right now, nothing goes right

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Sitchin.

His beliefs seem to come from "Sumerian books", unless you can point out some of his personal experience.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Sitchin.

His beliefs seem to come from "Sumerian books", unless you can point out some of his personal experience.

Auto correct sorry.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
We have hundreds of books older than this guy that tell ALL about our reality and past, but since some astronaut said it, people pay attention finally.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Sitchin.

I can't point out personal experience. Nevertheless, it's interesting hearing these old boys talk about their beliefs.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

oracc.museum.upenn.edu...

Ea is the creator and protector of humanity in the Babylonian flood myth Atra-hasīs and the Epic of Gilgameš. He hatched a plan to create humans out of clay so that they could perform work for the gods. But the supreme god Enlil attempted to destroy Ea's newly created humans with a devastating flood, because their never-ending noise prevented him from sleeping.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Many of us have been paying attention. Don't be so cynical.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Don't have to say 'sorry''

Your post was fine.

Go for it Wide Eyes.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

That's not Sumerian and where's the part about aliens?

But I like the actual Sumerian version better. According to the Sumerian myth, it was actually Namma who, at the suggestion of Enki, and with the help of Ninmah, created the first human out of only clay (Sound familiar? No "genetic" manipulation, no aliens.)

During the celebration over the wonderful feat, Ninmah and Enki got a little tipsy (hail Ninkasi!) and got into a bit of a "pissing match". Long story short, none of Ninmah's six creations were "genetic" in nature, they were simply hand formed from clay. Perhaps Enki's creation could be considered so (except there was no mixing of anything, just the insertion of Enki's semen into a rather odd clay figure). And we know the result of his work

this was Umul: its head was afflicted, its place of …… was afflicted, its eyes were afflicted, its neck was afflicted. It could hardly breathe, its ribs were shaky, its lungs were afflicted, its heart was afflicted, its bowels were afflicted. With its hand and its lolling head it could not not put bread into its mouth; its spine and head were dislocated. The weak hips and the shaky feet could not carry (?) it on the field -- Enki fashioned it in this way.
Quite a detailed description but it doesn't seem too useful as a slave.

No sign of successful genetic manipulation that I can see.

Translation: ETCSL transliteration : c.1.1.2 Enki and Ninmaḫ
etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Please tell me he's not going by what Sitchin said. Or can anyone point out the Sumerian "books" he's talking about?

Unless we have someone who can read minds in the thread you would have to ask him to point out the Sumerian "books" he's talking about. I am sure you are aware of the Sumerian creation myth. That would be my guess.

Edit: Like I said I was sure you were aware.
You tell it better than Wikipedia too

edit on 19-8-2018 by LookingAtMars because: Phage is Phast

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Thanks mate.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

see look at that... you already know yet you try to perpetrate a false narrative on purpose to throw people off of the truth

interesting.. also common

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

That's not Sumerian and where's the part about aliens?

But I like the actual Sumerian version better. According to the Sumerian myth, it was actually Namma who, at the suggestion of Enki, and with the help of Ninmah, created the first human out of only clay (no "genetic" manipulation).

During the celebration over the wonderful feat, Ninmah and Enki got a little tipsy (hail Ninkasi!) and got into a bit of a "pissing match". Long story short, none of Ninmah's six creations were "genetic" in nature, they were simply hand formed from clay. Perhaps Enki's creation could be considered so (except there was no mixing of anything, just the insertion of Enki's semen into a rather odd clay figure). And we know the result of his work

this was Umul: its head was afflicted, its place of …… was afflicted, its eyes were afflicted, its neck was afflicted. It could hardly breathe, its ribs were shaky, its lungs were afflicted, its heart was afflicted, its bowels were afflicted. With its hand and its lolling head it could not not put bread into its mouth; its spine and head were dislocated. The weak hips and the shaky feet could not carry (?) it on the field -- Enki fashioned it in this way.
Quite a detailed description but it doesn't seem too useful as a slave.

No sign of successful genetic manipulation that I can see.

Translation: ETCSL transliteration : c.1.1.2 Enki and Ninmaḫ
etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...

And nothing about that sounds odd to you?

link   
Yep - I agree

If we ever do meet aliens, they'll look just like us.. but taller and lighter

This is what religion refers to as ''god''

another being from another planet

link   

What false narrative? That Sitchin made up a lot of crap? That a fact, Jack.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Google is a friend for replies. Just change the nature of your words.

That's why you got the answer.

Sounds good doesn't it. Invokes a response.

My thoughts just ignore it.

I'm on your side,

kind regards,

bally

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

And nothing about that sounds odd to you?

Mythology is often odd.

Do you think it odd that a charioteer was said to carry the Sun across the sky? That Maui pulled a monster from the sea, allowing the Hawaiian Islands to rise?

Tales of wonder. I like Babe, the blue ox, too.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join