It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who here will accept the number of the beast?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: yuppa

Not my theory, but that said, where goes your God?

Ile pick science over religion every day of the week and twice on Tuesdays.

Because one requires repeatable results and the other......well that's a leap of faith.

And you ken what they say about leaping before looking?

Ile entertain the notion of a creator, but the proof is after all in the pudding, which is absent so far.

Oh no. if there is no free will There has to be a creator right? We were made for a purpose correct? To have a set outcome belies a intelligence behind it. God in other words to you and me.
There are no coincidences in science.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The mark of the beast has no power it's what you believe it is. If i told you to take a mark would you do it? probly not. I always thought the mark was like a tattoo. maybe tattoo parlors are hip because it's a cunning way to lure the younger generation, mine, into getting one while they stick you with computer chip, or computer ink to track you. I'll never get one i heard the ink can cause cancer anyway. There you go.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngelicIRage
The mark of the beast has no power it's what you believe it is. If i told you to take a mark would you do it? probly not. I always thought the mark was like a tattoo. maybe tattoo parlors are hip because it's a cunning way to lure the younger generation, mine, into getting one while they stick you with computer chip, or computer ink to track you. I'll never get one i heard the ink can cause cancer anyway. There you go.

the mark is supernatural actually. it wont be man made most likely.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

There has to be some form of rhyme to the reason for existence and to reality.

The real question is are we able to determine such?

As of yet we simply do not have the tools or ability to decern such.

Probably never will have, but its not the answers that are important per-say but the questions.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

"supernatural?"

What does that mean exactly?

If not our creation then whos?
edit on 18-8-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I'd like to believe that too, got any proof it's supernatural or just what you think it is?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Well its a mark literally put onto your soul labeling you. Your EM field in scientific terms. getting said mark will alter your EM field slightly and the sensors will detect it.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
If you're talking about a RFID chip, there isn't a number involved. Every single chip has it's own unique number, that's how they would identify you. If each chip was responding with 666 it would be very poor identification.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Well its a mark literally put onto your soul labeling you. Your EM field in scientific terms. getting said mark will alter your EM field slightly and the sensors will detect it.

Is there any way of determining whether a persons EM field can be read for it? Or should i panic and plan now for the worst?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngelicIRage

originally posted by: yuppa

Is there any way of determining whether a persons EM field can be read for it? Or should i panic and plan now for the worst?

I fi am not mistaken a brain scanner can read your EM field.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

I dont believe hell is anyones heaven, thats why they have different names.

because you wont entertain the fact that hell is an individual understanding and based on ones perception.

Ones life can be hell right here on earth.

heaven and hell are not names, they are descriptive words to describe human concepts based on emotions and perception.

Science is satans religion of momentary facts. science will forevor change but it doesnt lie, its only a deciever because it speaks truth that never stops changing truths.

No science has never changed since its inception and never will.

You are thinking of scientific discoveries and theories that are ever changing with new knowledge.

Science doesn't change, science is just a way figuring things out, its simply problem solving using observable or detectable information.

if we didnt have technology war would not occur, we would be monkeys chillin throwing poop, without tech. we cant eliminate other species entirely quick enough like we have with science.

war occurs because we have a mind not because of technology.

Science hasn't eliminated anything.

with Technology we can kill each other much quicker, yes, however that doesn't stop our war like minds from fighting one another.

name another animal that is considered evil beside exteraterrestials with tech.

evil is a human concept just like heaven and hell are and they are all based on our perception.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Roman democracy was an offset joke of greeks. We are more like sparta I think def. strongest survive, democracy rules. It could be many countries or whatnot who knows? It will not stop us from still keepin' takin' the mark.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Heaven & hell both are. When the chemicals & subatomic particle escape our now sighted structures they will be seemingly infinate to correspond in there own galaxy or wherever chemicals that light float to. If war was peace they would call peace war. Heaven is heaven lol. Science changes everyday. Science changes more the the weather. Think why there are discoveries, that is a change. Millions everyday, but all discoveries are never lies, just deciete because we know the future has so much knowledge that says we were right but wrong about facts. ex. dropping water means it will fall known fact for millions of years, they tried to figure it out figured it was because of gravity, than figured out it was because of electrons & protons counteracting. So are we right or were they right that it is just gravity & not what we changed it to? The devils in the details because science will not stop changing. True deciete is always telling the truth that forever changes to more truth. chicken before the egg. which came first the apple or human concepts? technology given to us or we naturally aquired without influence? if other animals in the universes havent messed with us you are right ha i just dont see any half monkey from evilution doing what we are doing because no species progresses that much ahead of another without affiliation to a higher power, dogs cats etc. & evil is creating more destruction than giving to life like a lot more, that is evil. Their is no animal that has the power to do that besides ones with technology. Why you think we are god like? Because of hands & walkin on to feet? lol technology because no gods in space are getting anywhere in any galaxy without it so they aint our angels they stuck in the other galaxy. We are talking about a time machine lol how do you get more godlike without tech.? The only ones we reference evil to is animals with technolgy aka angels or aliens.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark — the name of the beast or the number of its name. Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is 666.

Who here will accept the number of the beast?

People keep focusing on the money part. Look at that verses before that, money can't make fire come down from the heavens. I think it's a system like the military that will have total control.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Strong people don't survive in the US, rich people do!

If strength equates to monies then something is very wrong.

As to democracy, the two-party system does not resemble a real democracy/democratic process, it's not doing what it says on the tin.

Semantics anyhow, Rome and Sparta both fell, and so will America's empire, deservedly so considering their actions in today's world, and with my own nation in tow no less.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Are the rich not strong like I said that the egyptian day stuck? Every empire falls, is america gon fall properly is the question, did we fullfill the proohecy of an everlasting empire that is heavenlike?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Monies does not promote strength in people, physical or phycological, point of fact it can have the opposite effect.

The American nation is only 242 years old and her empire essentially less than 100 years in the making, hardly everlasting by comparison, nor heaven like, by any manner nor means.

That being said its her turn, kind of hard to make a worse job than the previous candidates.
edit on 23-8-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

we created lightbulbs & atomics. we gave the world godlike power, well let them have some of ours. built to fall properly means america will fall so another anerican like society can reclaim what is rightfully ours. we brought the world together singlehandedly. i dont see anyone else even close to being diverse as america & having all nations & tounges in one land, like a lot. money doesnt promote strength, just shows you know how to work other people, which is strength. you think one man built the pyrimads? nah you gotta convince people to do stupid stuff so you can make money. that is a sign of strength. maybe being an arse but def. need money & kool stuff to survive

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Yeh Romans probably thought the same.

My own nation has invented just as much meaningful technology as the US, sometimes even in partnership with America.

Nations and empires rise and fall I'm afraid no matter what "kool stuff" they spawn.

Hopefully, the information age will change that fact, but chances are even with history, facts, and events digitally recorded in 4K with just about every perspective and ideology meticulously recorded and represented, humanity will most lightly choose to repeat hir past transgressions in the next generation, its kind of our bag really.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

lol ya dreamin romans. i take it you mean europe, they all came here & advanced not america but this tactical landscape. We have knowledge through every age just what we find out is dif. whats 4k? its every animal species to do last mistakes right?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join