It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who here will accept the number of the beast?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I dont believe hell is anyones heaven, thats why they have different names. Peace is only a structure derived from technology, the whole world is peaceful except for man with science. Science is satans religion of momentary facts. science will forevor change but it doesnt lie, its only a deciever because it speaks truth that never stops changing truths. so its not true that water only contain H20 chemicals because we will obvi. see a lot smaller ones in another 20 years but its also not a lie. its deception at its finest. if we didnt have technology war would not occur, we would be monkeys chillin throwing poop, without tech. we cant eliminate other species entirely quick enough like we have with science. name another animal that is considered evil beside exteraterrestials with tech. i agree it maked us weaker at the same time as more powerful. i see people busting ass with shovels or tools & as soon as i touch the tool it breaks cause they so weak nowadays but the tool makes me seem stronger to the rocks im moving. tech. isnt the mark, just what we percieve how we have to live. like in superpower contries you cant just go live free for free you will be in jail for trying to live free freely. one of my buddies just got kicked out of the woods for camping because its illegal to live with god nowadays.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

Nature is not peaceful by any manner or means.

In actuality shes quite brutal, promoting at all cost, the survival of the fittest ethos, at all times.

And the fact is we are part of nature, not above it or below it, no matter how much we care to believe otherwise.

If there is a creator then that's by design, if not then its part of the evolutionary process.
edit on 17-8-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

If jesus were to return, he would be arrested & jailed until he complied with domestic statute of laws. Which mean he needs a job, he is not allowed to just go solicite he needs a lisence, he would need to get his hu ting lisence to get food or grow food. seperatio of church & state is huge in america & the law would not allow a character to screw up our laws. the law says no jesus allowed only the bible says jesus is wanted. if he resisted arrest because of his believe he wod be jailed for years because he didnt fight back. isnt the law based vecause of our technological advancements? that is why the law progresses as rapidly as science? so the law & science say jesus gtn crucified again if he returns.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

they are very peaceful. they kill to eat thats not bad at all. now if they were all killing for sport than that is not peace but they are being peaceful by just killing for food. if an animal kills for territory its almost always just eat their dumb prey who wondered in so thats alright. they are all definatly peaceful.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Who says he would come to America nor any other nation with such laws through?

And if he was who he claimed to be i imagine he would also have the Vatican nevermind there almost infinite wealth at his disposal behind him.

Then again would that not kind of defeat the purpose of his return?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

There are other animals in nature that do indeed kill for sport, take cats for instance.

Nature kills so the strongest survive, it's just how it works im afraid.

These superior mutations, after all, will have there way.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scrutinizing

originally posted by: yuppa

God will not hold you responsible for things you cannot control though. the mark is voluntary only. If its forced on you and you are unable to remove it it wont count.

This is just speculation, not thus saith the Lord, as one cannot claim doctrine there's redemption for anybody with the mark of the beast, but I've sometimes mused over this, wondered:

Matthew 5:30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut if off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

I wonder if somebody could repent, if such a verse is prophetic of, shadowing this? It would seem a person could realize they made a horrible mistake and repent, though I'd not take that to the bank, as scripture also seems to indicate receiving the mark is game over. Would hasten to add I don't believe one could repent and cut their hand off, on just reading Revelation, again, not claiming any doctrine here, only an interesting musing I've had over the years.

heres where you are prolly wrong. God takes babies sometimes right? According to you they are sent to hell because they never knew God and jesus. s mething they had no control over since they cant speak or read yet. does that sound like something a loving God would do?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

wouldnt he come to the most powerful & democratical nation on earth to prove his power? he could be in the hillz with some tribe & we may never know till he flys somewhere with tech. to get the word out. he has to fly like if you can walk on water you know he be out flyin to dif. parts of the world like yoo this is cool. lol he wouldnt go to anyone worshipping false idols like science. supoosedly this is the last pope from prophecy because he is the first to fully integrate with science & tech. & bring it into religious culture, so it will change ideals on how to perform religious rituals. i think jesus would say abandon tech. money science & just live in nature tending to earth, just cause you cain & your abel dont mean you gotta have war for knowledge, money, king of the hill lol space tech. i dont count domesticated animals because we are cruel beings & we have been teaching dogs & cats etc. for thousands of years our bad ways. some pick up on different traits by their genetics & you gotta be a certain type of person for each animal like i like cats but i wont buy that kinda life to chill with, ill buy a dogs soul instead lol

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Well he did not go to the city of Rome if memory serves the first time around, why turn up in America?

Think it would be somewhere in the Middle East, and that the Bible alludes to such.

Been a while since Sunday school all the same.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Quite possibly because there will be no more humans or not much left around.

Turning up then seems a little late to the party, does it not?

One has to wonder why not turn up now and fix the mess he/she/it created in the first place, free will and all that jazz?

Could it be we will be easily conquered after we have decimated ourselves?

Gods special little creature my left arse cheek im afraid.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I think once AI becomes the overlord, that is when we will see some bad juju. Once sky-net takes over, only those with the chip/mark will be allowed to breath. Everyone else will become Soylent Green. Enjoy the food weaklings..

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

heres where you are prolly wrong. God takes babies sometimes right? According to you they are sent to hell because they never knew God and jesus. s mething they had no control over since they cant speak or read yet. does that sound like something a loving God would do?

Moi? I said babies are sent to hell? Where, pray tell, are babies even in the thread subject matter? Sometimes I think half the people online can't get things right, and the other half can't read. Prolly?

Then again, maybe it has something to do with wacky weed. There has got to be some explanation, however optimistic that sounds.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Redemption will only be there up to a point.
No , redemption has nothing to do with the verse that was quoted by you. And one does not have to mangle their body to get there
Receiving the "mark" is not "game over" , as their will be redemption up to a point in time .

Again, not to say that verse has to do with redemption, but that isn't the point, redemption by cutting off one's hand, as one cannot be redeemed by works. Let's put it this way. Suppose somebody took the mark of the beast on their hand, really, really repented, called on Christ for forgiveness, and cut off their hand, they felt so strongly about this? Would Christ reject such a one? Not that anybody will do this, as a matter of doctrine, but the point was just wondering whether this cutting off one's hand business has deeper meaning, as many, many scripture utterances do, the cutting off the hand verbiage prophetic of a future time? Or put it this way, in light of that verse, and given a person takes the mark, then comes to fully realize it's damning, I could see some people cutting off their hands. I would bet some people will cutoff hands with the mark, whether this means anything in terms of repentance before God or not, that is to God, but it makes sense some will want to rid themselves of the mark.

All that aside, though, your saying the mark is not game over, that there's redemption after this point, is really way out on a limb, since receiving the mark is damned, your assertion there's hope of less speculative value than cutting off hands. As already stated, there's no scripture evidence there's redemption for anybody receiving the mark, if you leave scripture where it stands, it is, indeed, game over.
edit on 17-8-2018 by Scrutinizing because: Addition.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrutinizing

Apparently, God forgives anybody as long as they are sincere.

So the trick i imagine may lie in our own conviction.

Then again if you fling predestination into the mix nothing we do is our fault anyway since its already been preordained.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrutinizing

Moi? I said babies are sent to hell? Where, pray tell, are babies even in the thread subject matter? Sometimes I think half the people online can't get things right, and the other half can't read. Prolly?

Then again, maybe it has something to do with wacky weed. There has got to be some explanation, however optimistic that sounds.

MAIN POINT IS THEY CANT HELP IT BECAUSE THEY DO NOT KNOW ANY BETTER AND HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THEIR SITUATION. God dont want you to commit suicide either. if you are forced to be marked as in they hold you down and put it on you since its not your choice and likely they will put it where chopping it off means death what do you do?

You know what I was getting at so stop playing coy.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Apparently, God forgives anybody as long as they are sincere.

This is very true, what repentance actually is, a deep down, real turning away from evil, not simply feeling sorry, rather a total agreement with God as to the issues and surrender to His will, accepting Jesus Christ as Lord over us. And God can discern our thoughts and intentions, no fooling Him: lip service won't do. Your fake Christian actually falls on the sword of not being truly repentant. God does not give His Spirit to the unrepentant. Matthew 15:8, Luke 18:11-14, John 4:23-24, Hebrews 4:12, Matthew 9:16-17.
edit on 17-8-2018 by Scrutinizing because: Additions.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

The problem there though is why bestow the luxury or curse of free will in your creations and then expect them to surrender to your will?

Seems rather counterproductive to me nevermind diametrically opposed to the predestined plan at play.

Then there is the created in his image conundrum. Why create something in your own image and expect it to be anything less than your equal unless you are looking to create a slave or plaything?

It's not my fake Christianity that's in question its the intentions of an anthropomorphic invisible sky God that's up for discussion.

Personally, i don't know where i stand regarding a creator, i just know if there is such then it remains to be seen.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

The problem there though is why bestow the luxury or curse of free will in your creations and then expect them to surrender to your will?

I've always subscribed to the fact that we can't experience life, be alive, have real self awareness, and not have free will, that one that could not choose anything would be merely a robot, programmed to be what it is, unable to experience contrasts. It also seems obvious that God wants us to choose life and light, to choose Him. I would strongly disagree I have surrendered my free will, to a point, yes, in that I'd obey Him, without understanding, but it is my will to choose God and His righteousness, as opposed to evil. I don't want anything else, so my will is not forced. I look around, and I want what He offers, more than anything this world, as we know it, could offer. No competition. So, I've not surrendered to any overwhelming force, or submitted to, as if, Allah, any capricious god I could not respect, for fear. But we do have to choose righteousness, and those are God's terms, if you wish to see His wonders and have eternal life, in the magnificence of His realm. For my part, it's a lot more than a billion dollars, even the whole earth, not an offer I'd refuse, anyway. Nobody twisted my arm, most assuredly not God, that would say, "Alright, then. If you're serious, seek Me." God has also used the contrasts, the evils that free will have brought about, suffered this to contrast the goodness He offers, to see what you will choose, give you a real choice, actually. It's a complex question to many, but I understand to my satisfaction, and choose Christ, because He is who He is, and He is simply worthy, like nobody else. I see nowhere else worth going. If not Christ, then who? John 6:68.
edit on 17-8-2018 by Scrutinizing because: Typo.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

We don't have free will, as neuroscience and Benjamin Libet pretty much established back in the 1980s, our notion of such being of a metaphysical position, real science however, proves otherwise.

So if free will does exist it does not emanate from our brain.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

It's not my fake Christianity that's in question its the intentions of an anthropomorphic invisible sky God that's up for discussion.

Must say, one of the lessons a person of faith learns, though, is the poison of creature hubris. Just common sense, I can't in any possible fashion sit in judgement of eternal, Holy God, Creator of the universe. Certain things are way above our possible experience and pay grade, and this is where faith and trust comes in. Myself, I won't argue with a wholly sinless God that would pay for my sins on a cruel cross, come down from heaven to save us, with His own blood. That kind of love shuts me right up. And, again, I don't know who the hell I'd think I am, to get in God's face, just what qualifications I or anybody else could possibly have.

Romans 9:20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

Job 38:4-7 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it? Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof; When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join