It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who here will accept the number of the beast?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: AthlonSavage

If you have a mobile phone in your pocket, essentially you already have the mark.

And willingly no less.

Still not seeing any sign of Jebus, Satan, or the big dude for that matter.

There are signs all around us everyday, every minute now. Hundreds of prophecies have come true and we are seeing them in our times more than ever before.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

That will depend upon what return for my investment I can expect. I mean, if I am to pledge allegiance to the beast, and so receive its mark, then I'm sure it will be an open and transparent transaction where both parties stand to gain benefits in the long run, each according to their own free will.

IMO, the closer we get to this point, the closer the bible will resemble the Simulation hypothesis, where the game has already been determined and we are merely playing out an already pre-determined existence.

Pre-known. And although it is pre-known...we don't know, so for us it will be a choice.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Sell what..or who?
Maybe theyre refering to a cult. But due to technology advancements tptb will implement a gps chip to buy or sell.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Dbl post
edit on 18-8-2018 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM
Open up your eyes........swipe or chip......push for cashless society........India andEstonia citizens using a mandatory number for all important transactions.

Care to elaborate? 'Cause Estonia is almost my backyard. Haven't heard anything like this from any estonians I know. So You better back Your words with something or I'm calling BS.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I have evidence but I'm not prepared to risk my well being to discuss it right now.

Well then you shouldn't have mentioned it. RFID is not exactly new technology and is already being replaced.

Stop being such a superstitious technophobe. People like you hold the world back. It's a ridiculous thing to be afraid of in a metaphysical sense.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Ok I think I have a general idea now that 99% will not accept it, which is a good thing.

Lets hope the Baphomet statue in Arkansas I taken down soon.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: nowanmai

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM
Open up your eyes........swipe or chip......push for cashless society........India andEstonia citizens using a mandatory number for all important transactions.

Care to elaborate? 'Cause Estonia is almost my backyard. Haven't heard anything like this from any estonians I know. So You better back Your words with something or I'm calling BS.

Just look up Estonia ID.....Wikipedia even could be your friend

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

a reply to: Scrutinizing

We don't have free will, as neuroscience and Benjamin Libet pretty much established back in the 1980s, our notion of such being of a metaphysical position, real science however, proves otherwise.

So if free will does exist it does not emanate from our brain.

If thats true then why have laws? how can that scientists claim such if he didnt persue it by his will? the universe guided his hands and mind? we do have a free will,but others do as well. if we did not then the world would be alot quieter.
God is like a scientist running a experiment.that paper you reference is a dead end in the maze of life.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
Ok I think I have a general idea now that 99% will not accept it, which is a good thing.

Lets hope the Baphomet statue in Arkansas I taken down soon.

Bills statue will stay lol

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

Me.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

All prophecy is self-fulfilling due to feedback between belief and behavior.

People choose to see what they want, or what they are told to believe at the end of the day.

Simple really.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

"If thats true then why have laws?"

Because without order chaos prevails even through from chaos order emerges. Its a circular predicament.

"how can that scientists claim such if he didnt persue it by his will?"

People witness events all the time unwillingly, the scientist was simply reporting what the experiment suggested via the data collected.

In more recent experiments neuroscience has identified “unconscious determinants” in the brain which can be detected several seconds before decisions are made.

In one study, researchers were able to predict with 60 percent accuracy whether subjects would press a button with their left or right hand up to 10 seconds before the subjects became aware of making the choice.

Science suggest we do not possess free will in the way we imagine, thats metaphysics and philosophical arguments.

The God you reference is a dead end in the maze of life, that's a given hence the quietness I'm afraid throughout recorded history.

Dont worry though as we are not that far off from building our own God.
edit on 18-8-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I have evidence but I'm not prepared to risk my well being to discuss it right now.

Well then you shouldn't have mentioned it. RFID is not exactly new technology and is already being replaced.

Stop being such a superstitious technophobe. People like you hold the world back. It's a ridiculous thing to be afraid of in a metaphysical sense.

I'm sorry but you're wrong.

It will be RFID.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Fact is humanity does not create tools we do not use.

RFID technologies will indeed be incorporated into just about every object we use and sell, in the same manner, the barcode did previously.

Think some people also associating the barcode system with the mark of the beast not that long ago.

End of the day we cannot stop the flow of technology any more than we can stem the flow of information in any kind of meaningful manner.

Its what we choose to do with the technology that has good or evil implications.
edit on 18-8-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Me me!!! I’ll accept anything, I mean im reading these posts aren’t I?

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

"If thats true then why have laws?"

Because without order chaos prevails even through from chaos order emerges. Its a circular predicament.

"how can that scientists claim such if he didnt persue it by his will?"

People witness events all the time unwillingly, the scientist was simply reporting what the experiment suggested via the data collected.

In more recent experiments neuroscience has identified “unconscious determinants” in the brain which can be detected several seconds before decisions are made.

In one study, researchers were able to predict with 60 percent accuracy whether subjects would press a button with their left or right hand up to 10 seconds before the subjects became aware of making the choice.

Science suggest we do not possess free will in the way we imagine, thats metaphysics and philosophical arguments.

The God you reference is a dead end in the maze of life, that's a given hence the quietness I'm afraid throughout recorded history.

Dont worry though as we are not that far off from building our own God.

So there was 40 percent they coudnt predict. there goes your theory.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Not my theory, but that said, where goes your God?

Ile pick science over religion every day of the week and twice on Tuesdays.

Because one requires repeatable results and the other......well that's a leap of faith.

And you ken what they say about leaping before looking?

Ile entertain the notion of a creator, but the proof is after all in the pudding, which is absent so far.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

i'm not religious, but if something like this were to happen, the world governments would have to make paper currency and precious metal worthless. only then will the public be open to the idea of implanting a chip into their bodies. if i were to market it i'd make it so at the beginning, all purchases are at a considerable discount. everyone loves to save money right? only it won't be paper or coin. possibly crypto currency using a world wide block chain of end users.

during this time, the wealthy elite will buy up the "worthless" gold for themselves. then make it worth something again using crypto currency.

just my non believer thought on the "mark of the beast" thing.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Not this guy.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join