It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

LOL! I will have to have Timely teach me 'the look', the right look.

How are you today Sir Light?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I knew you would be surprised and happy when Jacy arrived.

If you are reclusing, does this mean I can't come over for coffee? I'll just sit on your porch and wait for you.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
If anyone likes scary films. I'll be seeing this one when it comes out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I'll just sit on your porch and wait for you.

I'm pretty sure there are laws against "stalking"

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'm doing well thank you, I'm back to using the big boys toilet instead of a bucket in my room. 3 weeks and 6 days...

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Ok, then I shall patiently wait here on the shed porch. How are you Auto?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

That is certainly good news! And you are mobile and getting around and healing up. That's what I wanted to hear.

My get up and go got up and left. I should be doing laundry, but I'm tired and hanging around the forum.

Here there be dragons.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I heard from a "friend" that waiting in the bushes is better, less chance of getting caught
I'm doing OK. The pharmacy switched me to generic meds and I'm noticing a difference. Gonna have to pay more for the brand name, but at least it works. It's abilify btw. Hope you are well

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I am very happy to hear your med is working for you. I'm on mostly generic meds because of cost. Sometimes we need a little help and meds can help. I don't like the side affects of all the crap I'm on. You know the ones that can cause other horrible things and even death, but when you can't function and are in agony it's like you don't really have a choice. You're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Glad that you are doing well Hun! I am well today, just tired. Like anyone, I have my good days and bad. Thank you for asking!

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I am also on mostly generic meds. This is the first time where Ive been put on generic and it was less effective. I've been taking effexxor and seroquel, both generic, for years with no issues.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I'm glad to hear that. There was once a diet med I wanted to try but mentioned to my Doctor that I was afraid it would mess with my anxiety. He said there were new ones that wouldn't do that. I was all excited until I discovered the price and there were no generics in that med. I mean, I didn't want to have to rob a damned bank every month so that was the end of that.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Good afternoon to Night (time to send you a PM) and everyone else here today.

Tomorrow is the day that I get my bandages and the splint off my leg and replaced with a lovely cast of some sort. I'm looking forward to the few minutes between in which my foot/ankle/leg can see the daylight and breathe a sigh of relief.

Monday I should be seeing a cardiologist about getting a defibrillator or such.

The fun never stops for me.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Hunny, the road ahead is difficult, but we must forge ahead like the warriors we are. We will not let you fall! Otherwise, we get lost and lose hope and I don't ever want to see that happen with anyone! Sometimes we live in the in-between until hopefully, better things come along. Much love and a big hug.

Yeah, my PM box is pretty empty lately. I shall check for your Pm.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hi Fin...I'm a lot broken right now.
Thank you for your kind words...I'm looking forward to talking to you more in the future.

Hello to Everybody! I'm sorry if I don't personally address each of you. The lack of a keyboard is limiting what I want to say but please know that I appreciate every reply.

It's wonderful to be logged in (finally) and to feel the connection with you all.
Isolation is horrible. It's no surprise that solitary confinement is a punishment because we truly do need love and companionship to feel healthy.
Also ironic that we self isolate when feeling depressed.

Anyways, I don't want to come here and be negative. I bailed out on a coffee date (with a couple of women who were in the shelter with me) at the last minute due to an anxiety attack. I thought it would be a good idea to come to The Shed instead of sitting alone feeling sorry for myself, so here I am.

I was right...it made me feel good to read the last couple of pages and see you all.
(And the donuts are fresh!)
jacy

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I was so hoping we would see you again today my precious friend! Being isolated only pushed you deeper into it. I am glad you decided to come and spend time here with your Shed family who loves you.

Yes, I made fresh donuts since everyone was complaining about them being stale. I sprinkled pixie dust on them for extra flavor and magic.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

You must still be catching up in here. I doubt I'm that much of a thread killa. Amiright?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Hello my sweet Shed-sister!

Thank you for the love and donuts. I think the pixie dust is starting to kick in.

How are you doing today?

Oh, I appreciate the spider removal from my room. One of the worst things about living alone now is having to deal with spiders. I bought a huge can of Raid and a fly swatter but I would have preferred a flame thrower.
I saw a centipede the other night and now I sleep with the lights on.
You may laugh but it's true.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Love the new avatar, Star!

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

OMG, though Mark has a prosthetic leg, he only wears when he goes out, so in a wheelchair, he can't save me from spiders and such. Scary as hell! Don't even get me started on centipedes. Yeah a flame thrower sounds like a handy item to have. Bahaha!

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join