It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 195
<< 192  193  194   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Forgot to say that some miss the memo and have to follow the glitter or donut trail we leave for them.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Oh, right. That's a relief. I thought you meant a move in real life. Sorry about that... It's heading towards 1 am here, my last dose of pain meds wore off an hour ago and I'm also pretty tired. Not thinking too well.

As for Shed 21, it's really the same Shed it always was. It's just... reinpixelating.

And also a reply to: the next post by Night Star
I just go to the last page of the "old" Shed and look for the link to the "new" one. Not very inventive, I know.

Or else I go through a little time portal up in the attic and check my bookmarks for next week. But don't tell anyone 'coz it's a secret.

edit on 8/10/18 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

LOL!

I was just thinking if tonight is a busy night in here, like when Jacy appears for a jammie party, the pages can fly by quickly. Maybe I'll get the new Shed up tonight. That and...the pages could fly while I'm sleeping the day away tomorrow so I should start thinking of my opening post. You know, just in case.

edit on 8-10-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Are we moving again????
Packs me junk.

Now will there be a proper landing spot for us so we don't all jumble up on the same run way and crash together so our "stuff" gets all mixed up in baggage claim. Last time my keg of Guinness was lost for months and my private pictures. Poor people who had to deal with them.

I got photos of grannies and puppies.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

LOL!

Moving in 5,4,3 2...

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

You have junk?? WHOOF! Didn't see that coming. ;o)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Please direct all additional comments, cupcakes and other dusted consumables to the next thread, located here.

Thank you and good night!

top topics

<< 192  193  194   >>

join