It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Actually there was a big fat spider just about to go to the room. And i took care of it (read: i shouted to our Australian friend timely to take care of it as my voice cracked in fear)

That was only a baby !

I gave it " the look " and it ran outside.
My work here is done ! 😎🕸🕷

Man, you're good! I give a spider the look and it laughs at me.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Yes, he is good. We here, have the viper and the bee. You won't die unless you are allergic or something. Now that i try to think about timely, i see Crocodile Dundee! This is not about stereotypes. I think men pack a bigger pair down under. Otherwise there would be no men left

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

So we need a rat park? Connections with people are important and we need them in our lives, good people. You know, like Shed folks.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

So we need a rat park? Connections with people are important and we need them in our lives, good people. You know, like Shed folks.

We need stimulation. Our brains crave for it. Positive stimulation, like talking to a friend and have a feeling that the friend understands us. We, as a race, as a humankind, need to connect, not isolate.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I agree whole heartedly!

It is important for people's feelings to be validated and laughter helps too. Oh and animals. Animals always bring a smile and love.

edit on 22-8-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I agree whole heartedly!

It is important for people's feelings to be validated and laughter helps too. Oh and animals. Animals always bring a smile and love.

Yes. Animals are pure. Just like little children. Uncorrupted. Maybe that is why i want to protect them, to make them walk an easier path than i have walked. Well maybe animals can't mess things up that bad but a human child can and i don't want that to anyone.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Here is one.

I don't know how patriotic you guys and girls are but just take it as a song

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
Yes, he is good. We here, have the viper and the bee. You won't die unless you are allergic or something. Now that i try to think about timely, i see Crocodile Dundee! This is not about stereotypes. I think men pack a bigger pair down under. Otherwise there would be no men left

How the hell did I miss this post?

Bahaha! That made me laugh. I don't know what Timely has 'down under'. You can't tell by his avatar. LOL

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Haha! Thanks for bringing up the mood.

If you have to battle with a spider, and you have fin and Timely to choose from, choose timely, every time

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Great song!

Homelessness has been increasing across the USA and it is gut wrenching to know that these people aren't taken care of properly. No one should have to live without a home and food to sustain them. I am happy with my city as they have always helped homeless people and are doing more now than ever. They even have a place where they can wash their clothes, get free hair cuts, free clothing, counseling, job training, shelters, food...

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
Haha! Thanks for bringing up the mood.

If you have to battle with a spider, and you have fin and Timely to choose from, choose timely, every time

I know right? He has 'the look'. LOL

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Lonely in here.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Lonely in here.

What? You are feeling lonely? well, we can't have that!

I just negotiated with WIS and she let me have one small wolf to send to you, just to keep you company.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

That small wolf looks like he/she is either taking a dump or .
Doing that sitting wiggle/wipe thing - whilst using the front legs to draw forth ...

Nice ! 🧐

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Just out of curiosity...

What kind of area do you live in Australia? Is it like the outback or more of an urban kind with big buildings everywhere?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I've lived in both rural and suburbia.

My best memories ( well one of them ) was the starling awesomness of seeing this Southern hemisphere in a dark rural central NSW Horse stud / weed farm ... dust fest ... pray for rain for the Aussies on the land.

Consumers do not consider what goes into their grocery shopping needs and wants.

Lack of supply equals higher prices AND profiteering from foreign markets ...

No thanks !

We are Aussies and we will help overses while we still battle an unprecedented 80 odd bushfires at home ( Winter here !! ) ... a big problem in this first ever fire epidemic ( There I called it ! ) has caught the global attention of ...

New cycles. Or global warming man made misery ?

😉
edit on 23-8-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

Sorry Bud !

To answer your question ...

Stuff happens .

It it is how you react / respond that matters.

( God give me grace. )

edit on 23-8-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

To see you back made me soooooo happy.
That's all I am reclusing at the moment.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Actually there was a big fat spider just about to go to the room. And i took care of it (read: i shouted to our Australian friend timely to take care of it as my voice cracked in fear)

That was only a baby !

I gave it " the look " and it ran outside.
My work here is done ! 😎🕸🕷

Man, you're good! I give a spider the look and it laughs at me.

Maybe you're just looking at it funny.

Ba-dum tiss...

I watched your video. Very well put together.

And I missed Jacy!
So the next round is on me.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Awwww, that pic is so adorable! A wolf pup for me? How very thoughtful of you and Wis!

I had my white wolf character in my story for the longest time. When I first entered the Shed I remember writing about how much I missed him and then of course he found his way to the shed too.

I love huskies as they remind me of wolves. I have such a passion for animals, but as a child my Mom was allergic to anything furry and just didn't want to be bothered with anything else. I did convince her to allow me to have turtles and after much begging, I got a couple of mice. LOL

She always said that once I was married I could have all the animals I wanted, but it was one week before I got married and couldn't wait any longer. I brought home a kitten. It would freak her out when it would come out of nowhere and jump onto the couch while she was relaxing there. Bahaha! She ended up enjoying the little ball of fur ball, but was also glad when it left. LOL

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

OMG, I remember a long haired cat doing that butt dragging across the floor. It had poo stuck its fur. Into the bath the cat went and I had to clean up the streak marks across the floor. Fun. NOT! LOL

Any time I had a long haired cat I remembered to keep them trimmed in that area after that. LOL

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join