It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

LOL! Hiya Skiddy! I have to go rest for a while, but I will check back later. Great to see you. A'ho!

edit on 23-8-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Wishing Jacygirl a warm welcome back to the Shed.

I don’t know you ,except for your handful of posts... and I can see you have been through a very difficult traumatic time in the last year. I’m so sorry you had to go through this pain and grief, but as Night Star has said, as well as others, the Shed can help you carry your sorrows and burdens. I understand how “ displaced”you must feel in your life at this moment, but perhaps in time you will grow more accustomed to your living arrangements, and your anxiety and situational depression will lessen.

My hopes and prayers are with you, as well as all Sheddites ( and lurkers ), who are experiencing difficulties in their life.

I had lunch with a very old friend today, and she cried the whole way through it. The amount of family stress she is dealing with is overwhelming. Many are experiencing hardships, so know that you are not alone Jacygirl.

You do manage to put a smile on my face with your humourous “zingers” , in your posts. Your legendary sense of humour has not left you, which is comforting to see.😊

edit on 23-8-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Awww, thank's for the warm welcome. You should post pictures of your collection - And if you'd ever like to part with a specimen, I've got plenty that wouldn't mind another loving home (There's a few antique places near me that have a dedicated booth to crystals - I just got done picking up a handsome smoky quartz piece
)

a reply to: WalkInSilence

Yep, I be the ghost hunter. Still haven't found any ghosts save for the human variety heh - How have you been lately?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Oh thank you Sheye...I can't express how much your kind words mean to me.

Again I disappeared on a night that I was expecting to spend alone (and in here).

It's 11 pm and well past my bedtime.
But a friend that I met in the shelter came to my door tonight with very upsetting news that her daughter is sick. So I made endless cups of tea and we talked...because that's what friends and Shed people do.

When I just picked up the tablet I saw that it was still on a page here and I saw a couple of new pages of posts. I read and was sorry that I missed everyone earlier so I wanted to leave a message now.

Night Star, I know you're a night owl but I am likely going to nod off soon...so I will pop in again tomorrow and hope to see you here.

I hope everyone has a good night, hopefully see you soon.
Jacy xoxo

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Sheye, Jacy's sense of humour is indeed legendary. Sorry to hear about your friend.

Foss! If ever I decide to give any of my stones away, I'll be sure to get your address. I don't have a camera. I'll have to remember to ask for one at Christmas. There is so much I would love to share with everyone.

I left a link earlier for a movieI think you'd enjoy. I'll link it here again.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Double post. MY bad!

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Wow, haunted Shed again. This post was not here when I was replying to the others.

Sweet dreams Darlin'!

Tomorrow is my day out for errands and groceries so I hope to catch you when I get up. Hugs!

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I'll tackle that !

Do you like spider juice ?

Anyone ?

🤯

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

2 measures beetle juice
1 measure spider juice
A dash of snakebite
1 slice of lemon
1 umbrella (if customer is a Sheila)

ETA Salt, to taste.
edit on 24/8/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Hi! How are things?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

2 measures beetle juice

Say that last one two more times. I dare you.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

2 measures beetle juice
2 measures beetle juice
2 measures beetle juice

Now, what's my prize? Please don't say 6 measures of beetle juice!

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Hello!

I am having noodles with spices and pineapple. Again. I am a dedicated meat eater, i love kebab, i love french fries with sausage, i love salami pizza.

But sometimes, when i have drank for several days, i don't want meat.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Timely, Barf! That would be a no! Eeeew!

Light, Eeeew! Gross!

I'll leave you Gentlemen to your fancy juice drinks and I'll stick with the pixie drinks.

Hi Skiddy! I'm ok and going out today. I don't get out much so I'm always happy when I do. Have a bit of shooting pain down the side of my right leg, but haven't taken any meds yet. If my pain is manageable for the day, I'll be all set.

Hello Fin! I've never had pineapple with noodles before. I've had it with meats and on pizza though.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Wishing everyone as good a day as possible!

Good luck to Blue as he gets his cast today. We will have a cast signing party in his honor later. We can draw cool pics on it and have food and drinks and music.

Approved by the ancient counsel of the Elves.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

You asked for it.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I hear you about the pain. I hope yours gets better. I woke up with mine acting up really bad. I don't want to work because it's hard to move but have to. Fun stuff.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I figured since you are into horror flicks I would give you and anyone else interested the addy to the site I frequent: www.upcominghorrormovies.com...

It's a good community, people are friendly and will most likely give you some great suggestions. And they have a live chat which is fun

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

ATS used to have a live chat too, back in the day. And a radio station to listen in to once a week. "Shout Out!" by Johnny Anonymous.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join