It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Escalates Attack on Jeff Sessions, Calling Him ‘Scared Stiff’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

What's right for the country is a non politically bias FBI, and equal justice for all. People have gone to prison for far less than Hillary did when she used an illegal non government server, then destroyed evidence after being subpoenaed.

What's right for the country is for Meuller to lay his cards on the table, or shut it down. Its dividing the country, and costing a fortune.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Do you disagree?

Generally no. We're long past by and for the people.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

The law addresses Sessions time on the campaign which became a subject of investigation by the department of jusfice. He had to recuse or he would have been investigating his own activities. He didn't have a choice. Trump keeps acting like sessions did something to him personally. ( what a surprise it's all about him isn't it)
He was required by law to do so. Trump knows this or he really is a moron like his close associates have said. He just wants the seeds of doubt sewn into the minds who won't look to close

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Do you disagree?

Generally no. We're long past by and for the people.

I can understand your despair, but if we can't turn this around somehow, we are going to fail as a country.

Honestly, none of it is going to drastically affect my day to day life, as I'm not young any more. The reason I take it so seriously, is because I have pride for my country, and want it to thrive, and be a great place to live long after my departure.

Do we have problems? Absolutely. But we are not going to solve them with division. We cannot progress, if obstruction becomes the norm.

Maybe you are correct, and it is too late. I'm not that cynical yet. Getting close though.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

The investigation is still ongoing. But Sessions recusal had nothing to do with collusion or any crime. It had to do with the investigation itself and Sessions being part of the campaign. If the investigation shows nothing all well and good but sessions couldn't head an investigation into an organization he was a part of no matter whether they find crimes of not.
Not bullocks.
Who says bullocks?
edit on 8122018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

So what’s your reasoning for Sessions to be axed?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

As I said before, then he should have told Trump at the time. He waited until he was before congress, during the confirmation process before he said anything about it. Someone else would have been nominated, and our AG wouldn't have his hands tied. Don't you think that would be a better situation? To have an AG that could be effective?

I'm certainly not a fan of Obama, or Holder, but I have more respect for Holder, at this point, than Sessions.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: howtonhawky

The investigation is still ongoing. But it had nothing to do with collusion or any crime. It had to do with the investigation itself and Sessions being part of the campaign. If the investigation shows nothing all well and good but sessions couldn't head an investigation into an organization he was a part of no matter whether they find crimes of not.
Not bullocks.
Who says bullocks?

You are wrong and there is nothing stating that the ag could not head the investigation other than a few peeps. If we were being real then we could state that sessions limited time on the campaign could have been vetted first then he could continue in his duties or replaced.

tha folks across the pond say bullocks. i think it means hockey

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

He doesn't need a reason legally, but incompetence is a good place to start.

Regardless of the reason why, Sessions is not able to effectively do the job. He made a complete mess of the change of the catch and release policy. It was the right idea, but he didn't have the foresight to prepare for what would inevitably happen. Trump ended up taking the beating for that, and rightly so, as the buck stops there, but it was Sessions incompetence that allowed it to happen.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Dbl post
edit on 8122018 by Mach2 because: Dbl post

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

The cult of Donald will crap on the bones of Reagan if the orange messiah tells them to.

What is it with the left and skin color? And you clowns call Trump supporters racist.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

So what exactly has Sessions done,or hasn’t done, to warrant these attacks?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

No people have not gone to prison for less. Stop already. She didn't commit a crime that's why they didn't prosecute. Jesus H Christ.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Let me get this straight. You read this thread, and responded to my post, yet that's your question?

I'm afraid that if you don't get it, I'm not explaining it again.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

His job

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No people have not gone to prison for less. Stop already. She didn't commit a crime that's why they didn't prosecute. Jesus H Christ.

She didn't use a private server for classified material? Even Comey said she did.

She didn't have that server rendered unreadable with bleachbit, after the record were subpoenaed? Of course she did.

Silly, I do like to debate you, and unlike some, I respect others opinions even when I disagree, but when you turn a blind eye to well known facts, you lose credibility.

For you to make that statement is either ignorance of the facts, or you are just following blindly, and ignoring the obvious.

Have a great day.
edit on 8122018 by Mach2 because: Sp

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Thank god dear leader ONLY picks the very best people..his skill at picking people is unequalled in world history..believe me

I don't think Sessions is a good man at all, I suspect he is not scared, more like not stupid as to open the magnificent can o worms dear leader wants to indulge.
edit on 12-8-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I sure hope he is the next to get booted. We been wanting it for some time.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

He's not obedient to the all powerful Donny. That's what I'm getting... in its most blunt form.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian
That's what the voices in your head are telling you, as you cannot quote anybody as saying just that.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join