It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Escalates Attack on Jeff Sessions, Calling Him ‘Scared Stiff’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Really? That's exactly how it would work effectively. Put ppl in place ahead if time for all possible contingencies. If you recall, when Sessions came on board the campaign, Trump was given no shot at winning. The genius of it was that Trump felt he owed him for his support.

Still waiting for you to point out that "law" about recusal. Or are you just ignoring the request?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Totally irrelevant.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Oh yeah. A bunch of stoners running things.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I have always thought that by Jeff sessions not stepping up and doing anything , it's because someone has dirt on him or he's involved in something shady . He's just playing swamp politics and trying to stay below the radar .

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Was he a plant or was he appointed by trump because trump thought he owed him something? Can't be both dude.
I've already posted the law. Maybe you can take some time to view it huh?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Totally irrelevant.

Nope.

Wrong again comrade!

The war on drugs is a symptom of needless government oversight over individual rights and responsibilities.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Trump wasn't in politics before he was elected, so that eliminates that avenue.

As far as I know, they had no personal relationship beforehand either.

If you that that view, every single person on the Mueller, and involved in the Hillary email debacle should have recused themselves. Uranium One?
Benghazi? Fast and Furious?

Your hate seem to have created a double standard.

Bottom line. Sessions should have told Trump about his intention to recuse himself. The only reason he did it was fear he wouldn't be confirmed otherwise.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Wrong. He recused himself because he had to. Do you think he doesn't wish he didn't have to.
It's not because someone has dirt on him. Although it's a good bet with any trump appointee that there's dirt somewhere isn't it?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Oh yeah. A bunch of stoners running things.

Wow, that's pretty bigoted of you Silly. I thought you were more progressive than that.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

How he feels about pot is only important to pot heads.
The war on drugs was lost a long time ago.
The drugs won.

edit on 8122018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

edit on 8122018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

What? Sessions recused himself after the election when trump was president.
I'm not in any mood to deal with idiots. Please don't act like one. Thanks.
This law has nothing to do with trump at all.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Sessions should had told him he was going to do that,but he didnt. why? Because sessions is a spy and or been flipped to stay quiet and not get in rosesteins way.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

How he feels about pot is only important to pot heads.
The war on drugs was lost a long time ago.
The drugs won.

weed is not even close to the same thing as drugs like coke, heroine, oxy, etc. It it far less destructive than even alcohol. If you think its all the same, you don't have an informed opinion. I haven't smoked regularly for a couple decades now, but I'm in favor of weed legalization from the standpoint of wasted LE, prosecution and internment resources. The war was lost because it was a stupid war that most ppl don't support (like Vietnam).

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Of course it was after. How could it have been before? And how is that relevant?

As to the idiot comment, not cool. Many here think that word fits you, but name calling is childish. Baiting is one thing, and fun.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

He isn't the only one that's had it with Sessions.

Before he was even in office, he showed how weak he was. He should've never recused himself from an alleged "crime" he knew damn well he wasn't involved in.

He kowtowed to a couple loud mouths in congress and allowed unelected bureaucrats to hold our agenda hostage.

The second Comey & company's seditious acts became public knowledge, this entire thing should've been terminated at once.

Trump should right these wrongs by firing immediately: 1) Sessions, 2) Rosenstein, 3) Mueller, 4) Mueller's team, 5) Those involved in the original Clinton email probe, 6) Those involved in the opening of this fake Russia probe 7) Those involved in any former criminal conspiracy of the Obama admin (including fast & furious, IRS tea party targetting, etc)

If public officials aren't held personally accountable via criminal charges, what is the purpose of having a federal judicial system? To subject citizens to the "divine" federal will while giving their own employees & unelected agents a free pass?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Seconded

Then again, that poster offers nothing but mere conjecture and opinion so I wouldn't feel too insulted.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Then how about posting real factual information and not made up stuff?

I get it, you're not educated enough to understand very easy and simple things.

If all you're going to do is lie and push propanganda, please put a disclaimer on your post "Parody Post", that way we can just simply ignore you and not have to call you out 😏 on things you know nothing about.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Not true. I don't drink or smoke pot and I think they should make it legal. Reason being is I don't want big pharma getting their hands on it and jacking the prices up for those who may need it for their health. Plus I can start a food truck service that delivers. Big bucks.............win win ...........thus Sessions must go.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

his recusal was absolutely not required by law, where in the world did you get that from? Sessions recused himself voluntarily.

Please show me a citation, but you cant, because it wasnt

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

§ 45.2 Disqualification arising from personal or political relationship.
(a) Unless authorized under paragraph (b) of this section, no employee shall participate in a criminal investigation or prosecution if he has a personal or political relationship with:
(1) Any person or organization substantially involved in the conduct that is the subject of the investigation or prosecution; or
(2) Any person or organization which he knows has a specific and substantial interest that would be directly affected by the outcome of the investigation or prosecution.
(b) An employee assigned to or otherwise participating in a criminal investigation or prosecution who believes that his participation may be prohibited by paragraph (a) of this section shall report the matter and all attendant facts and circumstances to his supervisor at the level of section chief or the equivalent or higher. If the supervisor determines that a personal or political relationship exists between the employee and a person or organization described in paragraph (a) of this section, he shall relieve the employee from participation unless he determines further, in writing, after full consideration of all the facts and circumstances, that:
(1) The relationship will not have the effect of rendering the employee's service less than fully impartial and professional; and
(2) The employee's participation would not create an appearance of a conflict of interest likely to affect the public perception of the integrity of the investigation or prosecution.
www.law.cornell.edu...

edit on 12-8-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join