It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Escalates Attack on Jeff Sessions, Calling Him ‘Scared Stiff’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
Didn't he really want him to be in the position he is in? And now it turns out they don't get along? Seems like a mess to me.

I don't like Sessions either though.

-Alee

I'm with you, this guy Sucks. He wants marijuana kept illegal, like thats made some big wonderful difference in our lives.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

What’s not to get? What exactly is he or isn’t he doing to warrant removal?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Such as? Details please.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Most likely. Perhaps the consensus is wanting Sessions removed because clearly Trump does and why is that exactly? Well to stop the Mueller investigation and nothing else.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The case for Sessions/Trump and others, playing "4 Dimension Chess" to keep the REAL investigations under wraps.
bigleaguepolitics.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

It's Obvious to Anyone that Rosenstein has some " Dirt " on Sessions , thus his Inaction as AG . Hope the President Fires his Ass Real Soon and Replace him with a GUY who has the Balls to Uphold All of our Laws .

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Get someone else in there who's for legalization. Sessions is a religous dinosaur with a reefer madness way of thinking.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
“Trust Sessions”

As a once mighty internet oracle explained.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

That would be my take on it.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
a reply to: Sillyolme

As I said before, then he should have told Trump at the time. He waited until he was before congress, during the confirmation process before he said anything about it. Someone else would have been nominated, and our AG wouldn't have his hands tied. Don't you think that would be a better situation? To have an AG that could be effective?

I'm certainly not a fan of Obama, or Holder, but I have more respect for Holder, at this point, than Sessions.

Then why didnt Sessions or Trump pull his nomination? It came out before confirmation that he would recuse. A nomination can be pulled at anytime before the final vote.

So why didnt they do that?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: yuppa

I have no idea why. Why did he lie about talking to russians? Perhaps sessions didn't see the big picture? Perhaps trump just hoped he would get a guy who would lie if he needed him to.
Trump is just pissed now because he can't control sessions like he wants to. If he fires him he goes from the frying pan to the fire.

Not really. because Sessions recussed himself from the investigation so its not obstruction.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Oh yeah. A bunch of stoners running things.

Wow, that's pretty bigoted of you Silly. I thought you were more progressive than that.

No. Silly is, what silly needs to be, to get paid. And I'm pretty certain this thread alone has a pretty nice paycheck attached to it.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Soros refuses to give me a raise cause I've compromised myself as a shill! I've been in the freakin trenches of ATS for close to 10 years now! I'm thinking of switching sides now!

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn

originally posted by: SaturnFX

The cult of Donald will crap on the bones of Reagan if the orange messiah tells them to.

What is it with the left and skin color? And you clowns call Trump supporters racist.

I don't call trump supporters racist.
btw, Orange isn't a natural skintone..its a crappy fake tan...like making fun of someones crappy makeup...btw, makeup isn't a race either.

You seem highly defensive about racism...you hiding something?

I don't call trump supporters racist...but upon thinking on your sudden kneejerk defensiveness...you might be.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Sessions is just another deepstate operative imo

He’s been utterly utterly useless

Scared stiff, or shill

I’d go for the latter

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I agree, you should switch sides. Thank you in advance for when you do.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: rollanotherone

Soros refuses to give me a raise cause I've compromised myself as a shill! I've been in the freakin trenches of ATS for close to 10 years now! I'm thinking of switching sides now!

Well, at least you confirmed what we all are thinking 😏

Ten years of...what? You literally post nothing but hit piece threads about the POTUS on the daily.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123
He has to confess, its part of the plea deal so they keep his indicment sealed while they work their way up the food chain

I jest, I jest ...

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
Didn't he really want him to be in the position he is in? And now it turns out they don't get along? Seems like a mess to me.

I don't like Sessions either though.

-Alee

... this guy Sucks. He wants marijuana kept illegal, like thats made some big wonderful difference in our lives.

Well, it was Trump who hired him mate... What you need to do is cut the problem off at its source.

Its kind of like, if you come home to find your house flooded... its kinda useless to just pull out the mop and start trying to clean the mess.

What you really need to do first, is go up stairs and shut off the Faucet that caused the problem in the first place.

... Just sayin.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa
your right, Trump should demand the DEA de-schedule (or reschedule) marijuana.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join