It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Escalates Attack on Jeff Sessions, Calling Him ‘Scared Stiff’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Looks like Donny has just about had it with Sessions:

President Trump escalated his attacks on Saturday against his attorney general, Jeff Sessions, describing him as “scared stiff” by an issue related to the Russia investigation that the president has privately railed to his aides has received insufficient news coverage.

Mr. Trump’s latest broadside included some of his harshest language yet against Mr. Sessions, whom the president begrudges for recusing himself from the Justice Department’s investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian officials in 2016.

“I have never seen anything so Rigged in my life,” Mr. Trump wrote on Twitter, referring to reports about meetings between a Justice Department official and a former British spy who helped compile a dossier that contained unverified but potentially damaging allegations about Mr. Trump. “Our A.G. is scared stiff and Missing in Action.”

Source

Just when you thought it couldn't get any more tense in the Whitehouse, boom, Sessions in on the firing line. It appears that Trump has grown impatient with him over his dealings with the Russia investigations and, possibly, other things as well. Session to me only appears to be appeasing the Administration given his actions as of late but this hatred has been ongoing for a good number of months now... Trump has even expressed regret regret for bringing Sessions into the Administraion in the first place.

Is Sessions next to be axed?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Didn't he really want him to be in the position he is in? And now it turns out they don't get along? Seems like a mess to me.

I don't like Sessions either though.

-Alee

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Sessions is a waste of air, doesnt matter which side of the aisle youre on. Never seen a more inept person in any job.

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Is Sessions next to be axed?

Sessions should be axed, right at the neckline...biggest tool in Washington, and the Left’s gift that keeps on giving.

BTW - I bet you have his Trading card, huh?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
OMG a post of yours I can S&F.

I did it, but I still feel dirty for it.

Dude's gotta go. I can't foresee anyone defending that guy.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

...biggest tool in Washington, and the Left’s gift that keeps on giving.

Excuse me?

How on earth does Sessions have anything to do with the "left"?

During his time in Congress, Sessions was considered one of the most conservative members of the U.S. Senate.

Sessions was an early supporter of Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign, and was nominated by Trump for the post of U.S. Attorney General. He was confirmed on February 8, 2017, with a 52–47 vote in the Senate, and was sworn in on February 9, 2017.

Wikipedia

+25 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Excuse me?

On Earth, Sessions recused himself from the Russian probe, giving Rosenstein the green light to form and unleash a special counsel with huge scope to investigate Trump and all those affiliated with him, regarding Russian collusion.

Something the Left could only dream of at one point.

You didn’t know this? You should be stripped of your membership here for that rookie comment...

edit on 12-8-2018 by BestinShow because: Kill a redundant word and spelling of another...Jesus, too much Scotch

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Does it not say something that even ultra loyal ultra conservative Sessions can't just axe the Russia investigations? That there's so much there even he can't sweep it under the carpet?

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
[

Excuse me?

Because he his completely inept in his current position.

Kind of in the same way Nancy Pelosi is the rights gift that keeps on giving.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Does it not say something that even ultra loyal ultra conservative Sessions can't just axe the Russia investigations? That there's so much there even he can't sweep it under the carpet?

Yes, it does say something... well, actually it says a lot.

Who would have thought? Considering Trumps self proclaimed skill of only hiring "the best people",

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I think it is too early to draw any conclusions about Sessions.

He appointed Huber to his position...

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Every time a Republican does something that Trump doesn't like, they become "the left". And Trump's sheep are just that stupid that they believe it.

You can't make this stuff up. Trump picked the man. Trump always picking the best. I agree, Sessions is an a hole. We Dems have known that for years.

If Trump didn't tell his followers how to think, they wouldn't think at all.

And let me just say, if you get rid of Sessions, the investigation will continue. No doubt about it. It will just make Trump look petty and also look like he's trying to hide something, which he is. So I say fire the man. It's a win win for us Dems. We never liked Sessions anyway.

Bye bye, Mr. Sessions. If Trump has the guts.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Sessions is a political weasel always has been. Basically, a leach living off the taxpayer. A power hungry bitc#. And those are his good qualities.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
AG Gowdy next?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
AG Gowdy next?

I don't know about Gowdy.

Soon as you think Gowdy gets it, he comes with some off the wall comment that's completely on the other end of the spectrum like someone has a gun to his head making him say it.

Probably better than Sessions though.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Why do you say that? He was obviously elected senator of Alabama a couple of times.
His refusal was required by law.perhaps trump should have kept things on the up and up and he wouldn't have anything to be worried about.
His own corruption has brought what it has down in his head.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
AG Gowdy next?

It crossed my mind when he decided not to run for reelection, that that was the plan.

It would be hard for the senate to block his nomination without looking like foolish obstructionists. Not that they care about that.

On topic though. Sessions has always been a weasel, and probably a "plant".

If he wasn't, he would have immediately cleaned house.

DT is in a bad spot now because if he fires do nothing Jeff, Rosenstein effectively becomes AG, and the senate will block any nominee.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

On Earth, Sessions recused himself from the Russian probe, giving Rosenstein the green light to form and unleash a special counsel with huge scope to investigate Trump and all those affiliated with him, regarding Russian collusion.

Bears repeating!!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

No. Isn't he leaving Washington?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Scared Stiff?

Thats the most kick ass, "heart pounding", "spine tingling" pinball machine ever made.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join