It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Escalates Attack on Jeff Sessions, Calling Him ‘Scared Stiff’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

He was required by LAW to recuse himself. Ask why is trump so upset. Why he thinks Rosenstein has to go. Rosenstein won't play his game that's why. Rosnstein won't break the law for trump and he's leading the department by the book. Trump wants a trump loyalist like Devin Nunes leading the investigation. Someone he could control and who will find a way to make everything go away instead of getting answers we all deserve. But you go ahead supporting the liar, colluder, corrupt moron. That's your right.
edit on 8122018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That's twice you stated "required by law".

Please point our the specific, applicable penal code statute you are referencing. Or are you just being silly as usual, and making things up?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

That doesn't make him a tool of the left.
Rolls eyes. That sounds a lot like the angry democrats line trump threw out the other day.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

That doesn't make him a tool of the left.
Rolls eyes. That sounds a lot like the angry democrats line trump threw out the other day.

For once, I agree with you. That doesn't make him a tool of the left. Just a tool (and a fool) in general.

Waiting for that law you are talking about. Kind of like the crime of "collusion" that doesn't exist. Yes collusion would not show DT in a generally positive light, but there is no such statute in the US penal code.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Yeah we've seen what that term means over and over again..
Only the best obviously means something entirely different than what we think it does.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

So you have faith still. Even after I.G. Horowitz report?
Well wish in one hand...

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Mr Trump had a problem picking his stooge for the position. I think it happens to great leaders all the time.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I think it is too early to draw any conclusions about Sessions.

He appointed Huber to his position...

Huber has done what? What are you expecting Huber to do?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: BestinShow

He was required by LAW to recuse himself. Ask why is trump so upset. Why he thinks Rosenstein has to go. Rosenstein won't play his game that's why. Rosnstein won't break the law for trump and he's leading the department by the book. Trump wants a trump loyalist like Devin Nunes leading the investigation. Someone he could control and who will find a way to make everything go away instead of getting answers we all deserve. But you go ahead supporting the liar, colluder, corrupt moron. That's your right.

Rosenstein wont break the law for Trump? He clearly lied before Congress, so it's not like he's against breaking the law, but I do agree with you that he would not do it for Trump.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Trump should replace Sessions with someone who doesn't think that pot is "The Devil's Cabbage".

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

A plant? He worked on his campaign. He stumpped for trump all summer of 2016.
Then trump himself named him attorney general. How in hell is he a plant?
Now you sound like Xeuchen.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Trump should replace Sessions with someone who doesn't think that pot is "The Devil's Cabbage".

That would be the road to solving a host of issues in the U.S.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Scared Stiff?

Thats the most kick ass, "heart pounding", "spine tingling" pinball machine ever made.

O I miss pinball machines. Computer generated just doesn't have the same feel. Of course every pinball machine I ever played was in a bar and I was lit when I played them and George Bush The elder was still president.
The good old days.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

28 CFR 45.2 - Disqualification arising from personal or political relationship.

eCFRAuthorities (U.S. Code)

prev | next

§ 45.2 Disqualification arising from personal or political relationship.

(a) Unless authorized under paragraph (b) of this section, no employee shall participate in a criminal investigation or prosecution if he has a personal or political relationship with:

(1) Any person or organization substantially involved in the conduct that is the subject of the investigation or prosecution; 

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Yeah I already posted it. This malfunctioning site won't allow me to link it.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

He clearly did NOT lie to congress.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Ooofff
So Mueller has to go?
Son of a nucracker!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Dp(not the stormy kind)
edit on 12/8/2018 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Why are people asking me for the law when it's already been clearly established that Sessions was required to recuse. I think you guys are being intentionally dense.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join