It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Escalates Attack on Jeff Sessions, Calling Him ‘Scared Stiff’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Does it not say something that even ultra loyal ultra conservative Sessions can't just axe the Russia investigations? That there's so much there even he can't sweep it under the carpet?

He doesn't have legal authority...he recused himself and Rosenstein is in his steed.

edit on 13-8-2018 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Is Sessions next to be axed?

Sessions should be axed, right at the neckline...biggest tool in Washington, and the Left’s gift that keeps on giving.

BTW - I bet you have his Trading card, huh?

Only the best hires... LOL

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Every time a Republican does something that Trump doesn't like, they become "the left". And Trump's sheep are just that stupid that they believe it.

If Trump didn't tell his followers how to think, they wouldn't think at all.

Wow. What’s it like always being the smartest person in the room? Is it lonely?
You don’t have to feel lonely. The truth is there are neurosurgeons that love trump.
Truly intelligent people do not care how offensive a leader is as long as he’s a REAL leader.
Intelligent people want results. How diplomatic is trump? Who the fck cares. We are already better than we were 2 years ago.

edit on 14-8-2018 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: rollanotherone

Soros refuses to give me a raise cause I've compromised myself as a shill! I've been in the freakin trenches of ATS for close to 10 years now! I'm thinking of switching sides now!

Cool guy. Tell someone who cares.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Curious how Sessions is now "a good guy" according to the anti-Trump EU-backed crowd !

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I’ll never understand republican cuckholds. What is with you guys that you love to be abused by your alphas? If sessions had any testosterone he would tell President fluffy to go screw himself. But instead, he is more than like bent over saying thank you sir may I have another. a reply to: Southern Guardian

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join