It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Banter Cafe, open 24hrs

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
These my songs for the day, as some of you know i'm on an "online trip" to learn about how life was for my dad while he growing up in the US, here a couple songs for today that i really liked
< 3

And this band is just amazing, and as usual i read he died. Because how could he not die, right?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay
Nice tunes

I haven't got a song for today, just woke up, laying in bed, gonna have a shower then get a lift off my mate to go get my magic drug which stops me falling over lol, run out so hopefully I can stay upright for the next few hours!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
Nice tunes

I haven't got a song for today, just woke up, laying in bed, gonna have a shower then get a lift off my mate to go get my magic drug which stops me falling over lol, run out so hopefully I can stay upright for the next few hours!

Have a nice day, please care for yourself, i'm sad when i read about this thing like you posted on the other thread about health care, i wish it would all go away

No worry about music or anything please just be well < 3
edit on 10-11-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Ah thanks Say! It's all good, it is what it is, the magic drug also makes me a cheap night out...two pints of beer and I feel drunk haha!
< 3

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Ah thanks Say! It's all good, it is what it is, the magic drug also makes me a cheap night out...two pints of beer and I feel drunk haha!
< 3

LMFAO, savings account will grow for sure

Here's another song i listened today, i know it's a cover but so beautiful

Oh and also this one song, they are so beautiful, and their voices..

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
First one, gorgeous voice gorgeous cover!
Second one OMG I know it well, helped me through some heartache many years ago...had forgotten about it, good choice...it is a song linked massively with me and the girl I didn't want a child with
...I'll be waiting haha!

EDIT
Time to get up and be busy now, so grateful for my mate and lifts, it's crap not being allowed to drive but better than killing people by accident in a crash lol
Have a lovely sunny day

edit on 10-11-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

First one, gorgeous voice gorgeous cover!
Second one OMG I know it well, helped me through some heartache many years ago...had forgotten about it, good choice...it is a song linked massively with me and the girl I didn't want a child with
...I'll be waiting haha!

EDIT
Time to get up and be busy now, so grateful for my mate and lifts, it's crap not being allowed to drive but better than killing people by accident in a crash lol
Have a lovely sunny day

Have a nice day, going out now too, have to hit the streets for the weekend lol, read you on Monday

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Hey Cornish,

this is a track that my niche wanted me to post to you. It´s about love and since you like electronic music...

I can´t help thinking of overly sweet japanese anime cats when she has that tune running, the kids love it, too ^^.

edit on 10-11-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Watching the sad news of the California fires brought this to mind...not that I’m a fan of California politicians or what they want for the US. But the regular citizen...sad state of affairs. Never thought I’d hear a complete evacuation order for Malibu, CA.

Bonus...now you know Marilyn Manson’s inspiration...

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter
Haha I really liked that, got me smiling and bobbing my head

I like allsorts of music genres, even classical if it hits the spot with me. Electronic is my main thing from leaving school, second summer of love, rave and free party scene lifestyle through the 90's and noughties.

a reply to: Lab4Us
I know that track, I remember watching it on the one TV we had as a kid and liking it. I wasn't born when that was in the charts haha!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

a reply to: TNMockingbird
You should post some tunes, I love tunes from all over the world if it is new music to me!
...the food you speak of makes me hungry as #, you should post a recipe dish for the cafe menu! Freeborn has made me jealous as # with some local dishes from just the north of England, nevermind TN!

Okay well, put the waffle mix in the maker and add chunks of ham, green onion, and sharp cheese. Has to have some sour cream in the batter also.
We don't really measure or make it too fussy LOL
Into the waffle maker it goes and then sham boobang... deliciouso!

BTW...
Here's a song for today

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Old Mexico is best Mexico

< 3

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
Watching the sad news of the California fires brought this to mind...not that I’m a fan of California politicians or what they want for the US. But the regular citizen...sad state of affairs. Never thought I’d hear a complete evacuation order for Malibu, CA.

Bonus...now you know Marilyn Manson’s inspiration...

I feel very sad, i watched the video of this guy that goes back next day and found his friend and other people all burned out and it has to be one of the most terrible things to ever happen to someone

I don't even know what else to say about this, but it is very sad and crazy, and terrible for sure, no one should have to go through it, how come it just happens like that? Why are people not just being removed in advance or if it's not possible to live there safetly how can they even have homes there?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Cheesy onion ham waffles sound lush, I want some for breakfast now!!
Cool tunes as well, I imagined being in a roadhouse bar playing pool with you haha

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I love the pics of old Mexico!
It looks gorgeous there, I definitely want to visit one day, got a new passport with no visa stamps in it yet just empty and neglected lol.

...and the weather?! Cold wet and miserable here...you are so lucky

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I love the pics of old Mexico!
It looks gorgeous there, I definitely want to visit one day, got a new passport with no visa stamps in it yet just empty and neglected lol.

...and the weather?! Cold wet and miserable here...you are so lucky

Here a bit nice, not cold not hot, perfect so far lol

Now that my dad's friend came to visit he came with a few pictures as well

This one is a picture of a picture but oh well lmfao, i can't believe this, apparently i was attached already to the phone back then

I don't remember at all how that happened and it looks very terrible but oh well

This is from like 2007 or so, potato cam as usual

I don't know more about it lol, it feels so foreign to my own eyes, don't know how to feel about it

If you got a new passport then you should start getting some stamps on there. Because life is short, right?

edit on 11-11-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
How not to love this, i'm heart broken, i was never able to go through that but i so much wish i could have

So beautiful damn

I so much wish my life had been nice and easy like that instead of all the stupid things i have, f*ck! i don't even know guys i want to get aways so much right now, i can't deal with stupid crap anymore, why i'm this dumb right now? lmao

Fck

If my dad had not died in a stupid war he did not even want to go through i would have a different life right now

f*ck this, man why i have to feel so miserable right now? why i'm just alone right here with this stupid crap and all the stuff but not the feeling of being like that? So stupid thing to feel and be, i don't even know i'm so tired of all this dumb stuff
edit on 11-11-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
First lol at your pic of really young you glued to your phone lmao in fact!

Second, oh Say, what a sad story, It's okay to be sad and get it out of you, but thinking 'what if?' will never change anything, just 'what now?' is the question I always ask myself. You are still young and have your whole life ahead, you can do anything if you want it bad enough, you are the legacy to the world for your dad. < 3

You posted a lovely ABBA track, one of my favourites because I can be a bit of a dancing queen lol, I'm straight but lots of folk mistake me for being gay!
Here's another favourite, it's about splitting up but has helped me cry when I've lost someone I loved...crying is a good thing to do, helps me get the emotions out, I couldn't imagine not being able to cry...

Big hugs from this side of the ocean flying your way...they travel at the speed of light so should hit you before the ATS server even manages to process this post.

EDIT
I lost my dad when I was 30 and it hit me like a train, I still miss him every day and I've had more life experiences to toughen my emotional heart, don't ever feel you can't vent in the banter cafe, life isn't always happy banter...and that's what makes us human.
edit on 11-11-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Monday morning by Pulp, I know I've posted it before, but sunday night so you know...soooooo don't wanna wake up tomorrow...I was in this crowd haha, I've settled down since then though lol

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoneSay

I so much wish my life had been nice and easy like that instead of all the stupid things i have, f*ck! i don't even know guys i want to get aways so much right now, i can't deal with stupid crap anymore, why i'm this dumb right now? lmao

Fck

If my dad had not died in a stupid war he did not even want to go through i would have a different life right now

f*ck this, man why i have to feel so miserable right now? why i'm just alone right here with this stupid crap and all the stuff but not the feeling of being like that? So stupid thing to feel and be, i don't even know i'm so tired of all this dumb stuff

I was on here EARLY this morning and swear this wasn't here. If I had seen this I certainly would have commented and hoped to reach out to you.

I can't imagine having lost my Father at such an early age. It nearly killed me when he did pass on and I was more than a grown woman. He was my champion, my inspiration and my hero. He always will be and unfortunately I have always compared men to him. I don't not NOT like/love someone compared to how they "measure up"...I just always find myself making the comparison.

My brother (well nephew really but, we were raised as siblings) killed himself during the last week of August. I still can't fathom my life without my back up. My children keep me going without allowing myself to wallow down that road of self pity...however, it's right there. It's around the corner waiting and watching for a time when I am not strong.

This song has very special meaning between my daughters and I when I am feeling down, I play it.
Some days it helps, perhaps today it will help you.

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join