It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Banter Cafe, open 24hrs

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Cornish, I've had to come to the cafe to remonstrate with you. I have noticed on a few posts now that you have been bothering the Yanks. Stop it immediately as that's my job. And as consolation you can find me a couple of tracks to send to our Californian cousens. One by Arthur Brown and one by the Move, very appropriate tracks. Ooo, Oooo, second thoughts no don't, they wont get the joke and they'll take it the wrong way and I'd get the CIA or someone after me or something.
I'll have a nice Earl Grey please.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Lovely words and lovely tune

...I love the arguing on ATS but we are all humans bashing our lives out.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
Haha you nut! Yes I have been bothering our angry US members lol, they deserve it haha!
I shall relinquish the post to you though now I know lmao!

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
Lovely words and lovely tune

...I love the arguing on ATS but we are all humans bashing our lives out.

Yes we are all just finding our way aren't we?

I DO remember being that younger person full of angst and questions, quite rebellious. I DO remember LOL.
Left home at 15, even though looking back what the hell was I thinking?, and went on to conquer the world.

Didn't quite win the war but, many battles and all of that has helped me along in raising my girls which in my opinion that and caring for my elderly mother was truly the reasons that I was put here...so, there's that.

Good and bad, yin and yang etc...

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

We've been through this such a long long time
Just tryin' to kill the pain, oo yeah
But love is always coming and love is always going
And no one's really sure who's lettin' go today
Walking away

Sometimes I need some time on my Own
Sometimes I need some time all alone
Everybody needs some time On their own D
on't you know you need some time all alone

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I just fell, my drug wore off lol, only got a grazed arm haha going bed now dizzy as # haha!
Tablet taken and in actual bed now lol, safe!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

a reply to: BoneSay
First lol at your pic of really young you glued to your phone lmao in fact!

Second, oh Say, what a sad story, It's okay to be sad and get it out of you, but thinking 'what if?' will never change anything, just 'what now?' is the question I always ask myself. You are still young and have your whole life ahead, you can do anything if you want it bad enough, you are the legacy to the world for your dad. < 3

You posted a lovely ABBA track, one of my favourites because I can be a bit of a dancing queen lol, I'm straight but lots of folk mistake me for being gay!
Here's another favourite, it's about splitting up but has helped me cry when I've lost someone I loved...crying is a good thing to do, helps me get the emotions out, I couldn't imagine not being able to cry...

Big hugs from this side of the ocean flying your way...they travel at the speed of light so should hit you before the ATS server even manages to process this post.

EDIT
I lost my dad when I was 30 and it hit me like a train, I still miss him every day and I've had more life experiences to toughen my emotional heart, don't ever feel you can't vent in the banter cafe, life isn't always happy banter...and that's what makes us human.

I think that pic is actually from like 2009 or so, i was 8 i remember that couch at that time, it didn't last long, the dog eat it lmfao

I was 8 and my mom got an iPhone and i was hooked right away

I'm sorry to learn about your dad, it is never easy, right? I still feel it even if i hated him at times, i wish he was around right now

But he wanted to be just like his dad su much that he kept at it and eventually that life took a bad turn. Sometimes i feel angry about his choices because he kind of let us aside to follow a military career instead of doing any other kind of work and be with us. I did not even see him the last year of his life, he died when i was 8, total crap about how to go about family, he wasn't around much but i still loved him, i just don't like to think why he chose to be away like that

It is funny that my american grandfather doesn't like me but i'm the only thing he has closer to his son lmfao, imagine that, the only thing you have left from your son is a half baked american who is also russian, and he and my late grandfather from russia probably were on Vietnam or whatever fighting each other to death LMFAO!

So just imagine, having your family like that, hating the russians religiously and yet you have one living in your house because she's the daughter of your son lol. I knew he hated every single moment i was there and i made sure to remind him every day about it, right from the moment i learned he hated my mom and did not talk to my dad for the first 5 years after he married my mom

I went crazy last night, destroyed my phone in the process because i tried to call home and my mom answered angry because i woke her up while being a bit drunk, so i crashed the phone on the wall lmfao, anyways i can alwasy get a new one

But i'm ok now

thanks for your kind words < 3

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I just fell, my drug wore off lol, only got a grazed arm haha going bed now dizzy as # haha!

Please care for yourself, maybe you should have an app on your phone that tells you when you need to take the tablets in advance so you don't miss the next one?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

originally posted by: BoneSay

I so much wish my life had been nice and easy like that instead of all the stupid things i have, f*ck! i don't even know guys i want to get aways so much right now, i can't deal with stupid crap anymore, why i'm this dumb right now? lmao

Fck

If my dad had not died in a stupid war he did not even want to go through i would have a different life right now

f*ck this, man why i have to feel so miserable right now? why i'm just alone right here with this stupid crap and all the stuff but not the feeling of being like that? So stupid thing to feel and be, i don't even know i'm so tired of all this dumb stuff

I was on here EARLY this morning and swear this wasn't here. If I had seen this I certainly would have commented and hoped to reach out to you.

I can't imagine having lost my Father at such an early age. It nearly killed me when he did pass on and I was more than a grown woman. He was my champion, my inspiration and my hero. He always will be and unfortunately I have always compared men to him. I don't not NOT like/love someone compared to how they "measure up"...I just always find myself making the comparison.

My brother (well nephew really but, we were raised as siblings) killed himself during the last week of August. I still can't fathom my life without my back up. My children keep me going without allowing myself to wallow down that road of self pity...however, it's right there. It's around the corner waiting and watching for a time when I am not strong.

This song has very special meaning between my daughters and I when I am feeling down, I play it.
Some days it helps, perhaps today it will help you.

Sorry for your lose, i know words are never enough but i do understand, and it sounds like he was an amazing guy. I don't have much on the aspect of comparing guys with my dad as i did not really get much time with him but also well i was 8 so i did not get much of what was really going on i think.

I could not imagine a life without my brother, even if we live on different countries he almost always stays up late so we can chat for a bit on whatsapp, i love that because i'm usually alone at night and it can get very lonely around here, and silent, but he's always there for me and i love that, if he were to go missing i don't know what i would do

Went the road of self pity myself lol, i try hard never to do that as i feel proud of my choice to move away from my family and i also ran away from them last year and have been on my own for more than a year now, but yesterday and today's morning i just gave in to it all, i hope i will keep in control now, i don't feel as sad or angry anymore

Thanks for sharing your story, it makes me feel like things will be better later on. Thanks for your kind words < 3

I love the song, i feel like she is so smooth and pretty, i don't know much about her songs but the ones i have listened to are always like this, she's so perfect and relaxing < 3

edit on 11-11-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Today while thinking about all the stuff from the past 4 years or so i got reminded about this song, which my american granddad tried to teach me and more or less i did learn before moving out of his house

He loves Jazz, i don't much really but i can really see why he does. He very very badly hated that i called the Saxophone the "Sexophone" LMFAO!

I only remember two songs he likes a lot, this is second one

Anyways time to destroy my mouth and stomach with some mexican chili and a shaska

Have a great day/night/afternoon!!

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Are doing well? Hope you feel better now

Remember when you were trying to get a tan and it went all wrong and you had transparent legs lmfao..

Because today kind of like...

Chicken Legs!! xaxaxaxaxa and hahahahaha

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
All families are messed up in my opinion, just scratch the surface and they all have issues.
LMAO I found out yesterday that one of my brothers just got out of a month in jail for drink driving while being banned for drink driving. My mother is furious with him for bringing shame on the family haha!

I laughed me arse off because I've always been the black sheep but these days I'm the blue eyed boy who does no wrong. He's been banned for 5 years now again haha!

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Of course all families have issues because not every generation learns to correct previous mistakes. My sis and I decided to find out how to overcome our issues through trust and love FIRST then in-depth communication. If there is no trust and love to begin with, then how can any issue ever be broached? Also, my point previously was only to say that there is a time and a place for everything, but that never stopped me from trying when a reasonable opportunity presented itself.

Just curious CCG, how old is your brother?
edit on 011CST07America/Chicago01370730 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight
Yes, it is why I only wanted one child, I was one of 5 all competing for attention from our parents.
My brother is in his mid fifties, 3 older brothers, big gap of 9 years between the youngest brother and my twin sister.
It was like having 4 dads being told what to do, even my twin sis pulled the 'I'm older than you' card because she came out 8 minutes before me lol.

There is no such thing as a normal family though, and money isn't the issue, it's communication. I know millionaires with dysfunctional families just the same as people who may be out of work.
I ran away from my family aged 16 and have worked/lived independently since then.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

lol Well you still has a younger brother to boss around, so it wasn't all that bad huh?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Lmao! I had a stupid tan in the summer, when I took my shorts and boots off it looked like I still had them on haha!
App for remembering to take my tablets would be a good idea lol, I've been good today, I keep some with me all the time now. Honestly, if I leave it more than 8 hours or so I'm a dizzy mess.
I'm never running out again, was a bit frightening how quick I deteriorate without them

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Ah no, I am youngest of the 5 siblings.
They all get a bit jealous of me because I'm mama's little boy still, even as a fully grown man now, even though I ran away!
I'm not involved in the petty family politics so my mother tells me how she really feels about things, we chat for hours on the phone sometimes.
I'm going back to visit in a couple of weeks for my mother's birthday, can't wait, haven't seen her in ages and given her a big hug.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Oh, I read your other post wrong. Did you know that it may be the parents causing all the politics in the family and us siblings are just the casualties?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Could be, but in mine it is crazy cat siblings.
My oldest brother died in a freak accident at work some years ago, he had fallen out with everyone except me because I was on his side (and life is too short), but anyway, they all carry that regret of falling out with him and never having the chance to make up.
I'm the only one who is in touch with his widow and two sons now, glad I didn't get involved in the bull#.
...I have a rule that the last time I see someone who I love that we are friends and they know I love them...I would hate to carry such regret.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Life is very damn short and even if some family and friends can't move past their grudges/past dysfunction, they know too that I harbor no ill will.

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join