It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Banter Cafe, open 24hrs

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Since there seems to be no sleep for me, I might as well drop another track here.
It´s basically useless if you don´t have good headphones because you won´t get the whole spectrum.

Preferably 5.1 enabled but good stereo headphones will do.
Lay back, close your eyes and enjoy:

Edit: If you like patterns, you will like hunting them in that track.

edit on 9-11-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

originally posted by: InTheLight
I have no experience with exes, I married one man and kept him for over 35 years. If an old flame came back into the picture it would never go anywhere, even if sparks flew, just saying.

I get ya, but I'll go back in a heartbeat lol

Oh quit you slut!!!!!

LOL

Just joking! I don't know only what I have been told but, you all over there are awfully lovey dovey and that's cool.

Whatever floats your boat.

link   
a reply to: verschickter

I have good headphones.

link   

a reply to: InTheLight
Change what game, I love the mother of my child absolutely and totally, I'm in love with the woman I didn't want a child with though, and she is in love with me, we never fell out of love, we just took different paths and one day we are likely to share the same path again, with the blessing and happiness of my ex wife, they are friends lol.
Honestly dude it is simple, no conspiracy, just different people loving each other in different ways.

Free and inclusive love?
Yes, what is wrong with free and inclusive love if two people love each other?
I do have a Czech friend who I love as well, not sure if I love her as much but it is close.
It's complicated obviously...I have too many female friends.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Then go for it, relax and chill.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Change what game, I love the mother of my child absolutely and totally, I'm in love with the woman I didn't want a child with though, and she is in love with me, we never fell out of love, we just took different paths and one day we are likely to share the same path again, with the blessing and happiness of my ex wife, they are friends lol.
Honestly dude it is simple, no conspiracy, just different people loving each other in different ways.

Free and inclusive love?
Yes, what is wrong with free and inclusive love if two people love each other?
I do have a Czech friend who I love as well, not sure if I love her as much but it is close.
It's complicated obviously...I have too many female friends.

Nothing in an all encompassing non-committal way, but when in a relationship of commitment, problems arise.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

Okay I will.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

#ing tune!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
There is always some problem lol, human relationships dictate that!
EDIT
I'm not in a committed relationship with anyone though so I'm not cheating on anyone.
If 'she' wants me to commit and dump her bloke then I will but I wouldn't cheat on him.
edit on 9-11-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I understand you, I have someone who I went to school and she´s like a sister for me that I never had. Well I have a sister but she´s an evil bitch. I mean, 101 Dalmatians evil women like bitch. I would not say I love her, I acknowledge she grew up with me. Made my life hell even though she is the younger one. Every damn second until I ran away when i got 18 years old.

Regardless, that girl/women, I love her but not on the exact same level I love(d) my wife. I met my wife when I was 14, first big love, first kiss, first everything. But with her it isn´t the same. I´ve no desire to kiss or get intimate with her but we could cuddle all night just to feel that the other one is near.

So I guess I love her, but on another kind of level (not higher, not lower, but different).

When I speak of love, I mean that warm feeling around the heart, the calmness that set´s in when you think about that person, the smell. The people I care for such as very close friends.

I think there is something to the saying "they can´t smell each other" and it works the other way around, too. I totally understand you.

Love is the only thing that doubles, when you divide it.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

EDIT
I'm not in a committed relationship with anyone though so I'm not cheating on anyone.
If 'she' wants me to commit and dump her bloke then I will but I wouldn't cheat on him.

It was a future scenario because you are waiting for her and her alone.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

That tune was not really relax and chill, it was more get up and go for it.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Something more powerful, prepare for tears.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Crashing out though sleepy, thanks for the cool German tunes and ethical Canadian chat...banter cafe, everything the mudpit ain't.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I find it chilling. As in, the sceletons that snap their fingers while going in a circle, on the starboard deck.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Revisit your sister as adults that have corrected themselves from dysfunction, hopefully, then you may see a completely different person there.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

You were right, smooth vibes here! Have a good night

And now, what do I do now? Mhm...

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

EDIT

I am waiting for her, I know, crazy, but I am, one day, one day lol, and most mates want to see us back together.
...my Czech friend is a close contender though, I love her in a different way, she has a passion which is unexplainable haha!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I find it chilling. As in, the sceletons that snap their fingers while going in a circle, on the starboard deck.

I find this chill and relaxing for future reference, but not this exclusively. Good earphones are mandatory.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

EDIT

I am waiting for her, I know, crazy, but I am, one day, one day lol, and most mates want to see us back together.
...my Czech friend is a close contender though, I love her in a different way, she has a passion which is unexplainable haha!

Then you have limited yourself from other loves because you are not free.

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join