It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Banter Cafe, open 24hrs

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight
I value your attempt.

Last time I saw her at my wifes funeral where she could not avoid making a scene out of nowhere, although she hated her and tried everything to break us apart.

Believe me, I tried. I tried to be the smarter one, I tried to be forgiving but with all that she has done to me. Imagine you get beaten up daily, because of no reason but her making stuff up and I get the punches and kicks on the floor while she stands behind a half closes door and laughts diabolicaly.

I tried to look over that. I really tried. I tried to understand the reasons for her doing it and I found none. I never did anything to her, I was always protecting until she started that. She just hated me for whatever reason.

She´s the devil, believe me. I tried and everytime I let her close, she stabs me in the heart. I don´t talk bad about family members, I consider her not one.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

As a German, I am not allowed to watch this video legally because of some music right bs. But I bookmarked it for when I dial in the VPN.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Oh bloody 'ell, that is rough as #, been close to freezing here but no frost yet, TN is like so inland, I bet it gets freezing for you guys!!!

Yes! I keep repeating to myself...stay here, you are still needed your time is coming LOL
It's hard not to bolt and run!

I fear I'll be too old when I make my move!

My retirement plan still includes being a pickled piece of shoe leather on some beach somewhere...
Hopefully I will be as good as I am today!

Here's some Americana and some country for yer jukebox...weren't you in a country phase for a minute?!

LMFAO at the video, very funny

Don't know how to dance well so would probably be like

Love the guitar from country music by the way

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

As a German, I am not allowed to watch this video legally because of some music right bs. But I bookmarked it for when I dial in the VPN.

Damn.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Keep trying in different ways...not at funerals would be a start.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

There is always some problem lol, human relationships dictate that!
EDIT
I'm not in a committed relationship with anyone though so I'm not cheating on anyone.
If 'she' wants me to commit and dump her bloke then I will but I wouldn't cheat on him.

It was a future scenario because you are waiting for her and her alone.

I am waiting for her, I know, crazy, but I am, one day, one day lol, and most mates want to see us back together.
...my Czech friend is a close contender though, I love her in a different way, she has a passion which is unexplainable haha!

Then you have limited yourself from other loves because you are not free.
Maybe so...I'll be back tomorrow to chat...nice sade tune by the way. Loving the German techno going on though as well haha

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Oh my gosh InTheLight I just love, love Sade.
Here is my favorite. When my daughter was ill off and on, I played this as a "dedication" to her.
It's truly a tribute to both of them. My only reasons for still living

And...she's beautiful!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Damn.

Reminds me of the day i posted a video and no one in the UK could see it, it was blocked by copyright stuff. Then CCG posted another video and i got the "Not available on your country" message instead. lol at that stuff

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoneSay

Oh bloody 'ell, that is rough as #, been close to freezing here but no frost yet, TN is like so inland, I bet it gets freezing for you guys!!!

Yes! I keep repeating to myself...stay here, you are still needed your time is coming LOL
It's hard not to bolt and run!

I fear I'll be too old when I make my move!

My retirement plan still includes being a pickled piece of shoe leather on some beach somewhere...
Hopefully I will be as good as I am today!

Here's some Americana and some country for yer jukebox...weren't you in a country phase for a minute?!

LMFAO at the video, very funny

Don't know how to dance well so would probably be like

Love the guitar from country music by the way

That's okay

We don't know how to dance either! We just drink and fake it LOL

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Listen, I get the impression you think you know everything about life. You don´t. Although you won´t believe it, there are such constelations. She was invited like everyone and I did not treat her any different than other ones. I was in deep grief and the last thing I need is a sister that spits on the grave of my wife that was the most beloved and warm hearted person I ever met.

Please step back a bit and keep some distance instead of accusing me that I start a fight with my sister at my wifes funeral. Have some class please.

The guests made sure she left ASAP.
edit on 9-11-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

That's okay

We don't know how to dance either! We just drink and fake it LOL

< 3

LMFAO that explains lots of things now

edit on 9-11-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Listen, I get the impression you think you know everything about life. You don´t. Although you won´t believe it, there are such constelations. She was invited like everyone and I did not treat her any different than other ones. I was in deep grief and the last thing I need is a sister that spits on the grave of my wife that was the most beloved and warm hearted person I ever met.

Please step back a bit and keep some distance instead of accusing me that I start a fight with my sister at my wifes funeral. Have some class please.

The guests made sure she left ASAP.

I didn't say any of that, I said you should try again with your sister NOT at a funeral.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I too have a daughter, so I get it. I can't imagine what you have gone through, but I hope everything is good now.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

You implied that I tried at the funeral, at least your wording makes it sound like that. That I should try in different ways and not a funerals, that it would be a start.

If you use that phrase in German it means that this is what you are doing wrong.

But you cleared that up and I told you how that phrase is understood here. No hate.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

You implied that I tried at the funeral, at least your wording makes it sound like that. That I should try in different ways and not a funerals, that it would be a start.

If you use that phrase in German it means that this is what you are doing wrong.

You implied you tried, not me.

Believe me, I tried. I tried to be the smarter one, I tried to be forgiving but with all that she has done to me. Imagine you get beaten up daily, because of no reason but her making stuff up and I get the punches and kicks on the floor while she stands behind a half closes door and laughts diabolicaly.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Yes, several times but never at the funeral of my wife. I don´t know how you get to this conclusion.

And I could care less.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Everything is much improved. Thank you!

She is not 100% however she is working and dreaming now of her own home and that gives me hope.

She is growing, just at a different pace than most.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Yes, several times but never at the funeral of my wife. I don´t know how you get to this conclusion.

And I could care less.

I was trying to help not hinder, but you missed that. And you could care less, so that makes it mute.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Everything is much improved. Thank you!

She is not 100% however she is working and dreaming now of her own home and that gives me hope.

She is growing, just at a different pace than most.

Having a home of one's own is a dream and I hope it comes true.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I cleared up that it wasn´t at the funeral and you answer by quoting a completely different passage that does not even has the word funeral in it with the words

"You implied you tried, not me."

Yes, I said I tried, but I never said I tried at the funeral.

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join