It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Schumer Says Trump Is Weak, Disgraceful And a Pushover For Taking Putin's Word

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Who is a bigger threat to this country, Russia or globalists?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

originally posted by: hoss53

As far as I'm concerned, it's a act of treason.

Prove it. Find the exact verbage that states the current POTUS committed an act of treason. Make sure you cite the federal code that states that ignoring federal intelligence is a crime.

Simply my opinion. I'm sure if you took a couple of days you could find the definition. I do appreciate you agreeing that he ignored his own intelligence agency.

Yeah because they are corrupt. I wouldn't listen to the CIA/NSA/FBI either. They have been the ones trying to remove Trump from office since he was in the lead to with the presidency.

But you believe Putin? How patriotic of you.

I didnt say i did. Trump made his own mind up. Im happy for him[/quote
i
What I would have liked to have heard Trump say. I stand by the findings of the America justice department and f.b.i. However I see no reason why we can't hold those responsible accountable and move on. Instead he threw all Americans under the bus. If this is ok with you, there are lots of problems on the horizon.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That's what I think, too.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The DOJ and the US intelligence apparatus completely disarmed the President prior to the summit. Everyone has lied to him. So he has no confidence in the DOJ or the FBI.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
The DOJ and the US intelligence apparatus completely disarmed the President prior to the summit. Everyone has lied to him. So he has no confidence in the DOJ or the FBI.

Everyone has lied to him?? Really

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
So I'm struggling to keep up, so nth Korea and Russia are now friends and Europe is a foe, we now like Kim and Putin as they are upstanding characters and we now dislike the European leaders. You just can't make this crap up.

That's the media's point of view. I guess it is no coincidence that you share it.

Actually I get it from here, from people like you lez.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

CIA - warpigs.
FBI - entrapment, ambush and murder r us.
NSA - All your base are belong to us.

^^those snakes need their heads cut off, they stopped protecting American citizens' interests a long time ago when they took up the mantle for the Military/Industrial complex.

In any other dimension, a rank outsider coming in and tearing down the deep states economic, social, political and corporate strangleholds would be seen as epic.

Weak and pathetic - that's the very definition of Schumer & Co. His words mean #-all to anyone watching.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
They're right. The fact that Trump blamed the US entirely for the deterioration in relations should be proof enough. It completely ignores the fact that the US was actually striving for improved relations until Russia annexed Crimea. It also ignores that following the annexation of Crimea, Russian media began blaming all of Russia's woes on the West in an attempt to deflect from the rampant corruption that is present in all levels of the Russian government and military.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

Who is a bigger threat to this country, Russia or globalists?

Trump

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

If that's the case, you're just making stuff up, hopenotfeariswhatyoulack.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

Everyone has lied to him?? Really
I think so.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This Trump Putin thing is getting real ugly, unseemly, almost perverted.

Here its clear Trump is under some kind of spell, or more prosaically some kind of deep black male.

Trump is openly doing Putin’s bidding; he’s not hiding it anymore.

The world is witnessing a very strange relationship.

A foreign government has power over an American president.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

If that's the case, you're just making stuff up, hopenotfeariswhatyoulack.

Awe snookems are you having a temper tantrum....

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: seeker1963

I think you both support this country. You guys are finding a reason to oppose each others views.

I know exactly what I believe in! Nationalism and the Sovereignty of my country! I also know those who are wanting to destroy that who unknowingly or knowingly support the globalist/corporate agenda.

I swear to God if the dead ancestors of those living in the EU could come back to life and smack the hell out of their poorly behaved children for undoing every aspect of freedom they fought and shed blood for to only see it all being tossed away by some bleeding heart idiots it would be a very short and satisfying supernatural war to behold!

Same could be said for us Americans who lazily decided to spit on our ancestors graves who fought for our freedoms.....

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Awe snookems are you having a temper tantrum....

Nope. You making stuff up again?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

In any other dimension, a rank outsider coming in and tearing down the deep states economic, social, political and corporate strangleholds would be seen as epic.

But he’s He's doing that

Hes more Pro Isreal than any president EVER.

An Isreal and the neocons, who now infest his government, are the essence of the deep state in America

He bombed Syria TWICE.

So what in the world are you talking about?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

An Isreal and the neocons, who now infest his government, are the essence of the deep state in America

Sounds like the Protocols of the Elders of Zion type stuff.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Wrong thread. Nvm.
edit on 7 16 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You would like it to be that but your just fishing.

Fox News hosts take Trump to task after Putin summit

www.politico.com...

President Donald Trump usually turns to Fox News and the Fox Business Network when he wants to hear pundits defend his policies and behavior, but he probably would not have liked what he saw on Monday following his joint press conference with Russian leader Vladimir Putin. Directly after the press conference, Fox Business host Neil Cavuto, who also hosts a daily show on Fox News, called Trump’s performance “disgusting.” Referring to Trump’s refusal to side with US intelligence agencies and his own Department of Justice over allegations that Putin ordered a Russian interference scheme in the 2016 elections, Cavuto said Trump “is essentially letting the guy get away with this and not even offering a mild criticism. That sets us back a lot.”

edit on 16-7-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

originally posted by: seeker1963

If McCain is upset? Trump did the right thing, Schumer goes without saying and who cares what the Communist Brennan thinks?

Oh the irony... LMAO.... you realize that all of Russia is Communist right?

That is a valid statement if you have a time machine.

Yep... mistaken. I do find it ironic that people here are defending and siding with Russia/Putin against their own country. Maybe they should expatriate...
But,then you have folks stating that President Trump is not their President.

Can't have it both ways,you know.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join