It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Schumer Says Trump Is Weak, Disgraceful And a Pushover For Taking Putin's Word

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: SaturnFX

I cant believe Obama stood on national TV, trash talked the US intelligence and the men and women that work hard to uncover foreign conspiracys, meanwhile siding with a "former" KGB goon and dictatorial commie against the US! What treason..what a complete and utter anti-american dirtbag. him and his supporters.

...oh...oops, just realized Obama isn't in office and it was Trump...

ahem...ummm....

Way to go Trump...bout time someone stood up against...erm...America(?) and finally called out those liberal jackasses...Such a hero. Russia is basically our sister nation and umm...take that libtards!!!

You'd have a great imagination if it wasn't so commonplace.

Its commonplace because its blindingly obvious...both Russian interference which is now running through the courts, and the supporters who now basically have to side with freaking Russia in condemning the american government. lol

Props to Russia though...well played. Took about 60 years, but they got their in the end.

Utter nonsense. "Russian interference" is a propaganda catch-phrase for the bad security at the DNC, email phishing, and social media posts. You all have reached peak absurdity.

Bad security...of course Russia will therefore hack and try to leak in order to influence elections...but thats not like...spying or anything...also Trump said its all fine.

Peak absurdity...sure comrade.

Influence elections...right. Were you "influenced" by some social media posts?

TBH, yes...I was.
I was initially very un-enthusiastically for Hillary (made a post about it)...but after the endless s---storm and bad lighting, I simply stayed home. Now, was any of that the fault of Russia? doubtful but I can't be sure. The aim wasn't to get ppl like me to vote Trump...it was focused on me doing exactly what I did...stay home.
I talked with my friends and they also stayed home considering Hillary was just this diabolical scumbag (according to the endless s-storm coming out).

But lets say my staying home was 100% the efforts of russian cointelpro. Isn't that concerning to someone like yourself?
let me guess
"oh, you are just gullible".
Maybe
And so is most of the nations voters...at least when its some jacktard american running bs, we know that schmuck has to live here and so won't try to push an outcome that could objectively hurt the land...just a different perspective.
This is Russia...its been their longstanding outspoken plan to take down the US through counter intelligence...its working...you (and your lot) are now cheering.

Alexa...define patriotism

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Speaking of absurdity, are you now attempting to argue foreign powers do not engage in espionage?

Absolutely not. China has been ramping up their cyber-espionage. This year alone they stole gigabits of American military secrets. Where's your outrage?

Are you influenced by twitter posts?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

a reply to: SaturnFX

Diplomacy is one thing, bending over and saying our government structure and intelligence sucks and we are half to blame for...them catagorically caught trying to eff with our democracy is another.

Russia respects strength...this was Russia punching us and our POTUS saying "thank you sir, may I have another".

And what sentences exactly are you referring to? Because so far I see you towing the media narrative.

Media narrative? I haven't watched the news since forever. I was at work and seen a clip of Trump condemning the US (in words)....but yeah, if its obvious, I guess the media would also pick up on it.

I am halfway tempted to turn on Fox just to see how they are now spinning on their heads demanding Putin is clearly far more reliable about US intelligence and Russian criminal activity going on here than all of our agencies...

Oh yeah? What did he say to draw your ire?

1:30 bro

I can't watch videos with sound. Would you mind copying and pasting the quote that drew your ire?

Naa, I'll sum up instead since I am not being paid by you for stenography

Trump: Our intelligence community is good, but Putin said he dindu nuffin...and he said it with a finger raised...therefore he dindu nuffin

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
So let me guess this straight, Trump stands next to Putin and says

"President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it would be"

The complete opposite to his intelligence agencies have said, including 12 indictments.
and that's a good thing?

I read an earlier comment saying essentially "what was he supposed to do, smash him on stage?"
Hyperbole at its very best, you can diplomatically talk your way around it without upsetting Putin or your own people.

Just like Putin did when asked about Kompromat on Trump.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

So you've projected your impressionability onto others. No wonder.

This is Russia...its been their longstanding outspoken plan to take down the US through counter intelligence...its working...you (and your lot) are now cheering.

It was "their longstanding outspoken plan to take down the US through counter intelligence", back during the cold war. You've lost your mind, and if enough of you gain power, it's going to lead to war.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Naa, I'll sum up instead since I am not being paid by you for stenography

Trump: Our intelligence community is good, but Putin said he dindu nuffin...and he said it with a finger raised...therefore he dindu nuffin

No, I know the quote you mean, and it is nothing how you are portraying it. Media narrative confirmed.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart
So let me guess this straight, Trump stands next to Putin and says

"President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it would be"

The complete opposite to his intelligence agencies have said, including 12 indictments.
and that's a good thing?

I read an earlier comment saying essentially "what was he supposed to do, smash him on stage?"
Hyperbole at its very best, you can diplomatically talk your way around it without upsetting Putin or your own people.

Just like Putin did when asked about Kompromat on Trump.

Yes, but that would mean his parishioners here would have to suggest Trump made a fopah...they would rather go full commie than to admit their godking messed up

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Speaking of absurdity, are you now attempting to argue foreign powers do not engage in espionage?

Absolutely not. China has been ramping up their cyber-espionage. This year alone they stole gigabits of American military secrets. Where's your outrage?

If Trump was to stand on stage with the leader of China and said "They told me it wasn't them, they were big and powerful in their answer to me"

Would you be outraged?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

If Trump was to stand on stage with the leader of China and said "They told me it wasn't them, they were big and powerful in their answer to me"

Would you be outraged?

I give a rats ass about word politics, where invest all your emotions in public relations. There is a reason government transparency is impossible, and you guys are it. You just want a leader to comfort you.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

It was "their longstanding outspoken plan to take down the US through counter intelligence", back during the cold war. You've lost your mind, and if enough of you gain power, it's going to lead to war.

Better dead than red.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Better dead than red.

The soviet union collapsed in the early 90's. Better ignorant than informed.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Better dead than red.

Yes, it collapsed..and then they exiled all of their agents...not a shred of KGB left there.

...well, except for this guy
Putin KGB
But I'm sure the moment it all fell, he immediately embraced the US and the democratic process.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Taggart

Would you be outraged?

I give a rats ass about word politics, where invest all your emotions in public relations. There is a reason government transparency is impossible, and you guys are it. You just want a leader to comfort you.

"Our intelligence community has found some evidence that there was interference with some levels of the Russian government, and I am confident that Mr. Putin will ensure our peaceful and growing coexistance and respect of government will be upheld. I believe he is a man of honor and will weed out any in his government that would try to interfere with our, or any nations democratic process. Building trust between nations is of critical importance for the shared future we have."

ffs, its not hard to diplomatically assert yourself without banging your fist threatening war.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

"The eighties called, and they want their foreign policy back." - Hussein 2012

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Putin called George Soros out-I enjoyed it

I want more of that.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

trump, has pissed off our allies, and even called them "foes". He was an utter ass visiting the queen. He has over and over kissed Russias Butt.

Last year he told you, Russia "Wanted Hillary to Win" that is what HE SAID...Today, Putin told you, he wanted trump to win and why!

trump is disgraceful! After his comments AGAIN, undermining the Muller investigation, IN FAVOR OF RUSSIA!!!! PATHETIC! What a weak, POS. The SENATE TOLD US WHAT RUSSIA DID! trump lets a HOSTILE Nation, get away without having the guts, to say, Putin, we know, my Intel has informed me....SOMETHING!!! ANYTHING!!! NOPE NOT A WORD!!Even, Medved seemed very unhappy today...If you are still a trump follower, you are not winning!

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Better dead than red.

Yes, it collapsed..and then they exiled all of their agents...not a shred of KGB left there.

...well, except for this guy
Putin KGB
But I'm sure the moment it all fell, he immediately embraced the US and the democratic process.

i’m Sure he held onto his commie aspirations for the last 30 years.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Fox News Hosts Bash Trump’s ‘Disgusting’ Putin Presser

Neil Cavuto, Abby Huntsman, Trish Regan, and Stuart Varney—all normally friendly to Trump—found themselves among Fox hosts bashing the president’s deferential Putin summit.

Several prominent Fox News hosts could not believe what they saw Monday in President Trump’s overtly deferential presser with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

The joint conference in Helsinki took a turn for the shocking when, after being asked by Reuters whether he held Russia responsible for meddling in the 2016 election, Trump said he holds “both sides responsible.” The president also directly contradicted his own intelligence officials, saying he believes Putin when he says Russia did not intervene in the election.

Trump's so beholden to Putin he even doesn't care what his usual lackeys are saying.

Putin owns trumps soul

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Did you by mistake reply to the wrong post? Trump is a leader who lied in Helsinki to comfort his supporters.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I've never seen such a weak performance from a US President in my memory and I go back to Carter. This does really look like the beginning of the end.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join