It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Schumer Says Trump Is Weak, Disgraceful And a Pushover For Taking Putin's Word

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: matafuchs

I hear Trump's new hat reads MARA. Make America Russia Already.

Maybe the President should move to Russia and run for President there. Since he seems to have their best interest at heart.

And those of you who follow Trump blindly, you are the sheep now. And sheep NEVER see themselves as sheep. It's so ironic that you guys claim to deny ignorance here, yet would side with Putin over fellow Americans. Pathetic.

Please list 5 things POTUS 45 has done to help Russia since Jan 20, 2016. I’ll be back later to add the “crickets” post.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: crtrvt
Keep defending the treason, Cult 45. If you hate America so much, ever think of packing it up and moving to mother Russia? Seems you'd be much happier there!

Here is some reading material for you, by the way!

abcnews.go.com...

Seems like you Cultural Marxists would be more fitting to pack your bags and move considering your goal is globalism and the destruction of national sovereignty and the destruction of the Constitution?

I hear the EU is looking for the likes of you?

Straw Man BS fallacy... you guys should try arguing a point without resorting to the "Clinton Lost" and "your a loser Liberal" come back.... weak as #.

I wasn't the one being a drama queen throwing a fit saying if I didn't like what you guys believed to be the truth to pack my bags and move to Russia!

Anything else comrade?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Blarneystoner

Maybe we should insult our allies?

Like calling people deplorable?

She was correct, I have seen so many trump supporters in here call the last presidents wife an ape

Talked about turning the Middle East to glass

Rage about gay people

Hate poor people

And hate women!

You lot wear the badge well

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

a reply to: shawmanfromny

If McCain is upset? Trump did the right thing, Schumer goes without saying and who cares what the Communist Brennan thinks?

Oh the irony... LMAO.... you realize that all of Russia is Communist right?

That is a valid statement if you have a time machine.

Yep... mistaken. I do find it ironic that people here are defending and siding with Russia/Putin against their own country. Maybe they should expatriate...

Chuck Schumer, John Brennan, and particularly John McCain are far less representative of m,y USA than President Trump is, so I see it exactly the opposite. The malcontents are the ones choosing blind hatred of Russia over love of their own country here.

link   

originally posted by: ttropia
a reply to: seeker1963

Exactly, Russia is not our country's #1 enemy.

I took the oath to defend our country from enemies foreign and domestic, and right now? We as a Constitutional Republic have a much more threatening domestic problem than we do foreign!

First, thanks for your service. Next, most of those who have never taken that oath will never understand the “...or domestic...” part of it or why it’s even in there.

link   
I am but a deplorable, Trump seems to be the anti 9/11 our country has needed since it was hijacked that day.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

It's so ironic that you guys claim to deny ignorance here, yet would side with Putin over fellow Americans. Pathetic.

Siding with Putin? WTF are you talking about. It is so sad how so many of you post and you sound like the tweets and soundbites put out by the MSM. Sheep. Deny Ignorance. I doubt you are old enough to even to know what the cold war is and if you are you need a another lesson.

Traitorous and weak? That would be saying "I will have more flexibility"...that is giving in. No respect.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Schumer and MCainn are trying to give the GOP some balls again...

Stop listening to eunuchs then.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: ttropia
a reply to: seeker1963

Exactly, Russia is not our country's #1 enemy.

I took the oath to defend our country from enemies foreign and domestic, and right now? We as a Constitutional Republic have a much more threatening domestic problem than we do foreign!

First, thanks for your service. Next, most of those who have never taken that oath will never understand the “...or domestic...” part of it or why it’s even in there.

Appreciate the thanks but NOT needed. I did it for financial reasons. I didn't serve during a war or a conflict other than the one where we had some college students under seige in Grenada, but I still took the oath and still love my country and Constitution.

Many civilians can serve our country just as well. I hold the utmost respect though for out soldiers and their families whom have died or been injured fighting these BS MIC wars.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Rage about gay people Hate poor people And hate women!

Talking about the nation of Islam there?

Yep they were that badge well.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
Keep defending the treason, Cult 45. If you hate America so much, ever think of packing it up and moving to mother Russia? Seems you'd be much happier there!

Here is some reading material for you, by the way!

abcnews.go.com...

Seems like you Cultural Marxists would be more fitting to pack your bags and move considering your goal is globalism and the destruction of national sovereignty and the destruction of the Constitution?

I hear the EU is looking for the likes of you?

Straw Man BS fallacy... you guys should try arguing a point without resorting to the "Clinton Lost" and "your a loser Liberal" come back.... weak as #.

Actually those of us that went to non-liberal universities would use the proper form of you’re...

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

So y'all would rather that the US looks weak and unable to defend our own elections from outside interference? It shouldn't matter which party the meddling benefited from.

Talking points aside... Trump acts like a boot licking pussy while Putin sabotages our democracy and y'all just think it's great! It doesn't take much common sense to understand that we're being sold down the river for a few dollars to line Trump's and his buddies bank vaults.

Yes... he's a traitor. Plain as the nose on your face.

You mean when Russia played both sides to cause division and unrest? Just as they continue to do online on a host of different issues? You mean like what both sides have been doing for 50+ years?

I think the only way we look weak is if we fall into their trap, or raise such a big stink over it as if it hasn't been happening for decades.

You are entitled to your opinion, but mine is the more we bitch about what they did the more they laugh.

As I've asked many other people projecting the same sentiment as you, what do you suggest we do?

Admit the meddling occurred and take steps to prevent in the future.

Stop attacking our own intelligence orgs

Stop taking the word of those accused of meddling

Demand extradition of the 12 indicted.

Impose sanctions if not extradited

Stop licking Putin's boots

Sigh...Russia law does not allow for extradition of citizens, it’s been reported repeatedly; POTUS 45 said Putin strongly denied the hacking charges - POTUS 45 NEVER said he concurred; yes, it’s terrible one should hold their enemies close to better protect themselves and those they are responsible for...please let some fresh air (and perhaps critical and rational thought) into your bubble.

Sigh... I guess we should just take Putin's word for it then... my bad... sorry...

Debate 101 honor graduate I see.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Yep people.

Trumps weak!

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I posted this on another thread but I think it also sums up my views on this.

Is this not a bit of a embarrassment now for the American people.

Your president just stood next to the President of the old enemy, the Russians, and proclaimed that actually in his view he trusts the Russian President in his denials of any kind of interference with the 2016 election over the opinions of his own intelligence people. The same intelligence people who have been saying for years now that in their assessment Russia sought to interfere with that very election.

Then he also repeated his "no collusion" line.

I personally feel that the best thing that Trump could have done was really early one just take a hardcore line of not commenting on anything regarding Russian interference in the election until all inquiries had finished their reports. Sure the press would have flamed him for not speaking out or whatever but I think that would be better than the current state of affairs whereby almost any time he makes a comment on Russia he just seems to dig himself a ever deeper hole.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I posted this on another thread but I think it also sums up my views on this.

Is this not a bit of a embarrassment now for the American people.

Your president just stood next to the President of the old enemy, the Russians, and proclaimed that actually in his view he trusts the Russian President in his denials of any kind of interference with the 2016 election over the opinions of his own intelligence people. The same intelligence people who have been saying for years now that in their assessment Russia sought to interfere with that very election.

Then he also repeated his "no collusion" line.

I personally feel that the best thing that Trump could have done was really early one just take a hardcore line of not commenting on anything regarding Russian interference in the election until all inquiries had finished their reports. Sure the press would have flamed him for not speaking out or whatever but I think that would be better than the current state of affairs whereby almost any time he makes a comment on Russia he just seems to dig himself a ever deeper hole.

What do you have to say about Germany and those of you in the EU who are energy dependent on Putin providing you with gas to keep yourselves warm in the winter???

I remember when Trump called out Germany for that you guys lost your minds! So who is weak?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The same people who said negative things about candidate Trump also are saying negative things about President trump. It didn't matter then and it won't matter now. Is it safe to ignore all of them.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Meddling ordered by Putin.

Got a source for that?

Did he order the Steele dossier too?

Edit: my point is they have and are playing both sides to get people wound up.

I won't be taking part, this is the same stuff that America and Russia have been doing for decades.
edit on 16-7-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep!

Cause whether they like it not Trump is president and will be for the next two plus years.

They can froth at the mouth all day long, and still won't change that fact.

Even their NeoMCarthist witch hunt isn't going to change it.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

It's always the same group of idiots.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

2 more years? What about the 4 after he's re-elected again in 2020?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join