It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Schumer Says Trump Is Weak, Disgraceful And a Pushover For Taking Putin's Word

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Connector

It horrifies and sickens me. Makes me think I've defended him way too much here. He didn't just ignore Russia's hostile acts; I could have dealt with that. But no, he actively defends Putin.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: Connector

It horrifies and sickens me. Makes me think I've defended him way too much here. He didn't just ignore Russia's hostile acts; I could have dealt with that. But no, he actively defends Putin.

Trump even said today publicly "show us the server". Can you believe that? He has asked the people investigating to show him proof of the Russian meddling. The same people who have been harassing him for 2 years now. He wanted to show proof of Russian crimes right there on stage.
You and I have seen the proof though so I dont know who he is fooling. Right?
edit on 16/7/18 by xxspockyxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
www.msn.com...

Price of oil is down.... and will likely fall.... score.

Won't try to find and link the article but read that a Chinese oil co. has decided to bypass buying US oil via the petro $ in favor of buying direct from middle eastern and Iranian oil using other currincies.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Remember all the rhetoric against Obama about saying America is to blame.

Well, where is the same criticism of Trump who today blamed America's past for the Russian problem?

Even Fox news may finally be seeing the traitor Trump for what he is

Only the clueless internet trolls are trumps last bastion of defense

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Schumer would wet himself and give his first born if he was put alone in the same room with Putin.

Schumer is an excellent example for term limits.

Half the President's critics are the same people that have allowed this country to run aground. And they have been at the helm for many years. And are the same problem the Pres is trying to unF.

That NY weasel can go pound sand. His only audience are fools.

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer". Pres Trump is not a fool.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Well, where is the same criticism of Trump who today blamed America's past for the Russian problem?

What do you mean when you call Trump a traitor? He met with Putin with the intention of having peaceful talks. What did he do that was treasonous? It seems he triggered a few folks today and they are at a loss for factual words.
edit on 16/7/18 by xxspockyxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
There's only two things that amount to treason.

I would add trying to "pass law" in violation of The C.O.T.U.S. to that. So just about every lib would be a traitor.

But at last there's still only two things.
And Pres. Trump has done neither.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The Russian spies, troll and bots must be damned good because, at this point, I don't trust anything said by anyone presently or formerly associated with the CIA, FBI, NSA, DNI, DOJ or from any positician's mouth that has served during the prior 3 administrations. The Democratic party in particular has become a constitutionally subversive political organization and should be publicly exposed for what they have become. I do have a hard time believing Putin but I'd trust him long before I would trust any of the fore-mentioned.

Any trolls or bots on here spewing progressive propaganda, bite me.

edit on 16-7-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xxspockyxx

What do you mean when you call Trump a traitor? He went to Russia with the intention of having peaceful talks. What did he do that was treasonous? It seems he triggered a few folks today and they are at a loss for factual words.

A traitor is someone who does another country's bidding, not his own.

If you don’t see Trump is doing Putin's bidding then your not looking

I don’t even blame Putin, he’s doing the right thing for his country by blackmailing trump.

BTW, in the press conference, Putin admitted not only that he wanted Trump to win but that he helped him.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
There's only two things that amount to treason.

I would add trying to "pass law" in violation of The C.O.T.U.S. to that. So just about every lib would be a traitor.

But at last there's still only two things.
And Pres. Trump has done neither.

I would say Mueller indicting 12 Russians last week just a few days before 2 superpowers meeting would be much more treasonous than anything Trump did today. How could anyone not see how politically motivated that move was? They have shown no proof of any significant crime after 2 years but they jeopardize what is suppose to be a peaceful meeting?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

What do you mean when you call Trump a traitor? He went to Russia with the intention of having peaceful talks. What did he do that was treasonous? It seems he triggered a few folks today and they are at a loss for factual words.

Trump didn't go to Russia. I see you're well informed.
edit on 16-7-2018 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I don’t even blame Putin, he’s doing the right thing for his country by blackmailing trump.

BTW, in the press conference, Putin admitted not only that he wanted Trump to win but that he helped him.

I am looking though. Not only that but I specifically asked you to tell me an example of Trumps treason. You sound very triggered but still have no facts.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

lmao! You using the word Traitor is hilarious!

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Connector

Trump didn't go to Russia. I see you're well informed.

Edited it for you pal. Anything else useful to add or just catching honest mistakes?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xxspockyxx

Just for the record, I've said it before; I haven't seen proof either way when it comes to the server hack. You may say innocent until proven guilty, but this is not a court of law and my earlier stated opinions don't hinge on one server, no matter how convenient of a talking point it makes for Trump. Russia has shown itself to be hostile in many other ways. Even if we had proof that Russia didn't hack the server, that still wouldn't excuse Trump from his apathetic and self-interested conduct.

But we don't have that proof, either. So I have to pick who I trust, and I still can't be certain either way.

Aside from that, I really don't think the stage with Putin is the right place to start re-litigating this issue. Shows terrible weakness.

Me, I'll think about it, if I should start using that word 'treason' or not. But I think when people say that, they don't mean the legal definition. A traitor can mean anyone who betrays some kind of trust or ideal. Treason doesn't have to be a criminal act.
edit on 16-7-2018 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I am sick to death of moronic people who cant actually think for themselves whining and moaning and never shutting the eff up. My Gog I seriously don't want to be around you people. I couldn't trust you to do anything right besides endanger my life. I have never lived in a more moronic time period then I am right now, and i honestly don't see any end in sight. I sometimes wonder if I have slipped into another dimension because I cant believe any of this is real. EVERYDAY with the never ending incessant whining and lack of common sense. I truly think Mike Judge nailed it with Idiocracy because we're living it right now. JHC stop this ride I want to get off.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

There is a little X in the very top right corner of your browser for that. Click on it.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Why don’t the Trump supporters tell us why when it comes to Putin according to Trump America is not first?

America is the bad guy

Imagine how they would squeal like hyenas if Obama or Hillary spoke about Russia and Putin like Trump does.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

Just for the record, I've said it before; I haven't seen proof either way when it comes to the server hack. You may say innocent until proven guilty, but this is not a court of law and my earlier stated opinions don't hinge on one server, no matter how convenient of a talking point it makes for Trump. Russia has shown itself to be hostile in many other ways. Even if we had proof that Russia didn't hack the server, that still wouldn't excuse Trump from his apathetic and self-interested conduct.

But we don't have that proof, either. So I have to pick who I trust, and I still can't be certain either way.

Aside from that, I really don't think the stage with Putin is the right place to start re-litigating this issue. Shows terrible weakness.

Me, I'll think about it, if I should start using that word 'treason' or not. But I think when people say that, they don't mean the legal definition. A traitor can mean anyone who betrays some kind of trust or ideal. Treason doesn't have to be a criminal act.

I agree with you that on a stage with Putin is not where this should have been brought up. A reporter asked the question. Trump said Putin said he didnt do it. Then asked for proof himself.
Mueller indicted 12 Russians less than a week before Trump was to meet Putin but has yet to show any proof of anything significant.
My point has been a lot of people on here and everywhere else are calling for Trumps head today because of his conduct but can't really get passed the triggered feeling to put into words what he did wrong.
Again sorry for incorrectly stating earlier that Trump went to Russia, I edited it.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Why don’t the Trump supporters tell us why when it comes to Putin according to Trump America is not first?

America is the bad guy

Imagine how they would squeal like hyenas if Obama or Hillary spoke about Russia and Putin like Trump does.

Trump said Russia comes first and America is a bad guy?
Did you actually hear him say that yourself?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join