It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Schumer Says Trump Is Weak, Disgraceful And a Pushover For Taking Putin's Word

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Ronnie Ray-gun...does that sound familiar to anyone? Nuclear Winter? Anyone? ...and, seemingly, some want to go back to that? Really?

No sane person.

link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

As far as I'm concerned, it's a act of treason.

Prove it. Find the exact verbage that states the current POTUS committed an act of treason. Make sure you cite the federal code that states that ignoring federal intelligence is a crime.

Simply my opinion. I'm sure if you took a couple of days you could find the definition. I do appreciate you agreeing that he ignored his own intelligence agency.

link   

originally posted by: hoss53
Puntin said he didn't do it "and I believe him." I don't believe my f. b.i. , I don't believe my own American justice department and I don't believe my own American c.i.a. I BELIEVE PUTIN. An American president just gave everyone in the country the middle finger. Now let's go ahead a blame the left and ignore the facts, that's the way our leader does it. To absolutely refuse to except a proven fact that Russia interfered in the 2016 election,speaks volumes to me. As far as I'm concerned, it's a act of treason.

He gave you and your religion the finger! Stop pretending like you and yours believe in the Constitutional Republic and our Constitution, while every thing you believe in and support is designed to destroy our Republic!

Are you telling me that all of a sudden you Progs support our corrupt justice system and the police now "because Trump?
Guess the next time our police take down a hostile criminal you guys will come to the polices defense the perp had it coming?

What a joke you Progs are, and your hypocrisy should be written in the Psychiatric manuels!

I would respect you if you had the courage to admit you want to destroy life as we have know it, but you lie and hide behind your made up word of patriotism to destroy everything that made our country a world strength.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Prove it. Find the exact verbage that states the current POTUS committed an act of treason. Make sure you cite the federal code that states that ignoring federal intelligence is a crime.

Simply my opinion. I'm sure if you took a couple of days you could find the definition. I do appreciate you agreeing that he ignored his own intelligence agency.

Yeah because they are corrupt. I wouldn't listen to the CIA/NSA/FBI either. They have been the ones trying to remove Trump from office since he was in the lead to with the presidency.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Yeah because they are corrupt. I wouldn't listen to the CIA/NSA/FBI either. They have been the ones trying to remove Trump from office since he was in the lead to with the presidency.

But you believe Putin? How patriotic of you.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: Kharron

I'll explain what he did and you tell me if this is weak or not. He rebuked our own country, and said that the reason for the tensions between us are because of our own foolishness and stupidity and we are to blame. In turn he did nothing to rebuke Russia and their actions, even two days after charges against military agents are filed. He may as well have turned around and bent over for Putin.

Weak or strong?

That's not an exact representation of what he did, Kharron. First let me ask you this---are you familiar with Cold War history? This is important. Without understanding that aspect folk are prone to making assertions that are either built on false premises or put conditions on diplomacy that are not realistic and miss the point.

Yes, I am GUT, and I believe that for Putin it never ended. He is still on a mission to take us down, this man is KGB to the death. Whether we find out that Trump was engaged in collusion or not, it is without doubt that Putin was on the attack. His military agents did the damage, the extent of which we don't even know yet, but we will. He helped Trump get elected whether Trump knew it or not, whether he supported it or not, the Russians helped shape popular opinion of the voters, the same as our media does, and to some degree helped get him elected. Putin wanted this.

And today, after all of that happening and Trump's own government filing charges against Russian military, we show our belly to the world like I don't think we ever have before. I think today, Putin felt just a bit vindicated for the embarrassment of losing the Cold War, or the international opinion that he did.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Do you think the magats, trolls and bots here care? a reply to: shawmanfromny

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

It boils down to this. If talks with Russia can produce sustainable gains for our and there economy then good. If not and then bad. Time will tell as it always does. I have no problem with a president talking to putin.

On a funny side note.
I find it cute that he uses a translator for conversation. The guy is former KGB. He does not need one.

link   

But you believe Putin? How patriotic of you.

I didnt say i did. Trump made his own mind up. Im happy for him

link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Do you think the magats, trolls and bots here care? a reply to: shawmanfromny

You don't even know how to spell maggots! roflmao Let's talk about education! Shall we?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

I'll explain what he did and you tell me if this is weak or not. He rebuked our own country, and said that the reason for the tensions between us are because of our own foolishness and stupidity and we are to blame. In turn he did nothing to rebuke Russia and their actions, even two days after charges against military agents are filed. He may as well have turned around and bent over for Putin.

He's exactly right. The only difference between these indictments and the indictments of Chinese hackers back in 2015 is the way the American press and American politicians are treating them.

Obama announces 'understanding' with China's Xi on cyber theft but remains wary

US Decides to Retaliat Against CHinese Hacking

Do you recall the media and public outcry back then? Neither do I. Nor do I remember that Chinese/American relations fell further than they have been in decades at that time.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

If McCain is upset? Trump did the right thing, Schumer goes without saying and who cares what the Communist Brennan thinks?

Ad hominem. Ad hominem. Ad hominem.

Well done, you snuck three of them into two lines.

On topic though, does anyone think the President did us any favors by being weak in Helsinki? Was it alright for a President to side with a foreign country and badmouth his own agencies and citizens on the same day? Does anyone think he is making any friends back home acting like this, when he should be healing things instead of continually creating more division?

How was he weak? He negotiated in hopes of calming down a war which just might wipe out the population of the whole world rather than puff out his chest like you are because you are still upset you lost an election?

I will damn sure vote for Trump again, and I am sure many more will as well if you guy who lost the last election keep up this behavior.

I am more worried about going to war with those of you who think like you do in that because you lost the election you are willing to burn this country to the ground throwing you hissy fits than I am Russia, if you want to be honest about things.

I have no doubt that you'll vote for him again. He could eat your kids and you still would.

Weak or strong?

He said our country has made mistakes. Agreed or do you not agree? He also did not go on an apology tour like Barry did. He met with an adversary and he had a discussion. That's all he did. Would you Progs rather go to war? If you do? Signp your children to fight it, or better yet You yourself volunteer to fight a war you want because you are too childish to get over losing and election!

Ever read Tsun Tzu? I suggest you do so, because your ideas are the reasons so many people die fighting over useless wars where as if 2 adults with common sense and courage to sit down and discuss our differences could save millions of lives is looked at upon as WEAK as you word it????

LMAO, you are blinded by living a life of getting a trophy by participating.

Well, I can't change your mind, some people are bound to see it that way.

The world sees us much differently today, probably for the first time ever. And yes I've read Sun Tzu - he says using four question marks does not make question stronger.

Take care.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

If McCain is upset? Trump did the right thing, Schumer goes without saying and who cares what the Communist Brennan thinks?

Ad hominem. Ad hominem. Ad hominem.

Well done, you snuck three of them into two lines.

On topic though, does anyone think the President did us any favors by being weak in Helsinki? Was it alright for a President to side with a foreign country and badmouth his own agencies and citizens on the same day? Does anyone think he is making any friends back home acting like this, when he should be healing things instead of continually creating more division?

How was he weak? He negotiated in hopes of calming down a war which just might wipe out the population of the whole world rather than puff out his chest like you are because you are still upset you lost an election?

I will damn sure vote for Trump again, and I am sure many more will as well if you guy who lost the last election keep up this behavior.

I am more worried about going to war with those of you who think like you do in that because you lost the election you are willing to burn this country to the ground throwing you hissy fits than I am Russia, if you want to be honest about things.

I have no doubt that you'll vote for him again. He could eat your kids and you still would.

Weak or strong?

He said our country has made mistakes. Agreed or do you not agree? He also did not go on an apology tour like Barry did. He met with an adversary and he had a discussion. That's all he did. Would you Progs rather go to war? If you do? Signp your children to fight it, or better yet You yourself volunteer to fight a war you want because you are too childish to get over losing and election!

Ever read Tsun Tzu? I suggest you do so, because your ideas are the reasons so many people die fighting over useless wars where as if 2 adults with common sense and courage to sit down and discuss our differences could save millions of lives is looked at upon as WEAK as you word it????

LMAO, you are blinded by living a life of getting a trophy by participating.

Well, I can't change your mind, some people are bound to see it that way.

The world sees us much differently today, probably for the first time ever. And yes I've read Sun Tzu - he says using four question marks does not make question stronger.

Take care.

I care about my country, the culture of my country, I could give a damn less about what other countries think about mine! Get it?

I support Nationalism and soveirgnty of ones country, obviously you support Corporations and Globalism!

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

So then Trump is operating blind without intelligence (not saying he's a dumb, heh), he just trusts whatever Putin told him ? I don't know which option is worse, to be honest.
edit on 16-7-2018 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Just read most of the press conference transcript...
Trump is really embarrassing, what a shameful weak
performance.
Is this what the United States has come to, my god,
Trump is a #ing moron.

/Sad day

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I think you both support this country. You guys are finding a reason to oppose each others views.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Geez, who woulda guessed Schumer and McCain would criticize Trump. Color me surprised.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Yes, they were. Very low. I didn't vote for him, I don't like him, I probably won't vote for him next time 'round, either. But...

In the spirit of giving credit where credit is due...he doin' alright, not great, not bad, alright.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
So I'm struggling to keep up, so nth Korea and Russia are now friends and Europe is a foe, we now like Kim and Putin as they are upstanding characters and we now dislike the European leaders. You just can't make this crap up.
edit on 16-7-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
So I'm struggling to keep up, so nth Korea and Russia are now friends and Europe is a foe, we now like Kim and Putin as they are upstanding characters and we now dislike the European leaders. You just can't make this crap up.

That's the media's point of view. I guess it is no coincidence that you share it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join