It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Schumer Says Trump Is Weak, Disgraceful And a Pushover For Taking Putin's Word

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Well, I can appreciate the diplomacy between your country and Russia. It appears you prefer the jingoism.
edit on 16-7-2018 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Awe snookems are you having a temper tantrum....

Nope. You making stuff up again?

That's what you do lez, you make big word salads that equate to utter nonsense, I have pet name for you too, lezmakestuffup.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Well, I can appreciate the diplomacy between your country and Russia. It appears you prefer the jingoism.

No, unlike you and other trump idolaters, I prefer the truth

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Awe snookems are you having a temper tantrum....

Nope. You making stuff up again?

That's what you do lez, you make big word salads that equate to utter nonsense, I have pet name for you too, lezmakestuffup.

That one was as brilliant as your grammar and punctuation. Your head is not just a hat rack, am I right? Or is it?

You win, friend. Let's stick to the topic.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

No, unlike you and other trump idolaters, I prefer the truth

'Could have fooled me. I'll let you know when I see some in your words.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I cant believe Obama stood on national TV, trash talked the US intelligence and the men and women that work hard to uncover foreign conspiracys, meanwhile siding with a "former" KGB goon and dictatorial commie against the US! What treason..what a complete and utter anti-american dirtbag. him and his supporters.

...oh...oops, just realized Obama isn't in office and it was Trump...

ahem...ummm....

Way to go Trump...bout time someone stood up against...erm...America(?) and finally called out those liberal jackasses...Such a hero. Russia is basically our sister nation and umm...take that libtards!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
I cant believe Obama stood on national TV, trash talked the US intelligence and the men and women that work hard to uncover foreign conspiracys, meanwhile siding with a "former" KGB goon and dictatorial commie against the US! What treason..what a complete and utter anti-american dirtbag. him and his supporters.

ahem...ummm....

Way to go Trump...bout time someone stood up against...erm...America(?) and finally called out those liberal jackasses...Such a hero. Russia is basically our sister nation and umm...take that libtards!!!

You'd have a great imagination if it wasn't so commonplace.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Diplomacy is one thing, bending over and saying our government structure and intelligence sucks and we are half to blame for...them catagorically caught trying to eff with our democracy is another.

Russia respects strength...this was Russia punching us and our POTUS saying "thank you sir, may I have another".

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

ahem...ummm....

Its commonplace because its blindingly obvious...both Russian interference which is now running through the courts, and the supporters who now basically have to side with freaking Russia in condemning the american government. lol

Props to Russia though...well played. Took about 60 years, but they got their in the end.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Diplomacy is one thing, bending over and saying our government structure and intelligence sucks and we are half to blame for...them catagorically caught trying to eff with our democracy is another.

Russia respects strength...this was Russia punching us and our POTUS saying "thank you sir, may I have another".

And what sentences exactly are you referring to? Because so far I see you towing the media narrative.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
IMHO...it is surreal that this " president " can go out on a public stage and proclaim his belief and trust in the communist kgb and not his own country's intelligence agencies.
What the actual feck?
Putting aside all rejoicing at the prospect of the end of a cold war...and future friendliness...how can a sitting US president hold the US intelligent agencies in such disregard while he bends over for Putin's mob and takes it like a big boy.
I don't know if it amounts to treason but it sure as hell isn't patriotic. Least not to the US.
If Trump starts singing the Russian National Anthem at the next big event..it wouldn't surprise me.

At this stage I think he reckons that his Nobel Prize isn't happening and is going for the Order of Lenin instead.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

“In the entire history of our country, Americans have never seen a president of the United States support an American adversary the way President Trump has supported President Putin,”
Senate minority leader Chuck Schumer said in a statement.

“For the president of the United States to side with President Putin
against American law enforcement, American defense officials, and American intelligence agencies
is thoughtless, dangerous and weak.

...snip ...

On Trump. “A single, ominous question now hangs over the White House: what could possibly cause President Trump to put the interests of Russia over those of the United States?” Schumer continued.

“Millions of Americans will continue to wonder if the only possible explanation for this dangerous behavior is the possibility that President Putin holds damaging information over President Trump.”

Link

Trump Tower in Red Squarz
Moskohhhhhhhh
The biggest chip on the table for The Donald ..

America first...
behind the Donald
... that is

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

ahem...ummm....

Its commonplace because its blindingly obvious...both Russian interference which is now running through the courts, and the supporters who now basically have to side with freaking Russia in condemning the american government. lol

Props to Russia though...well played. Took about 60 years, but they got their in the end.

Utter nonsense. "Russian interference" is a propaganda catch-phrase for the bad security at the DNC, email phishing, and social media posts. You all have reached peak absurdity.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

And what sentences exactly are you referring to? Because so far I see you towing the media narrative.

Media narrative? I haven't watched the news since forever. I was at work and seen a clip of Trump condemning the US (in words)....but yeah, if its obvious, I guess the media would also pick up on it.

I am halfway tempted to turn on Fox just to see how they are now spinning on their heads demanding Putin is clearly far more reliable about US intelligence and Russian criminal activity going on here than all of our agencies...

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Media narrative? I haven't watched the news since forever. I was at work and seen a clip of Trump condemning the US (in words)....but yeah, if its obvious, I guess the media would also pick up on it.

I am halfway tempted to turn on Fox just to see how they are now spinning on their heads demanding Putin is clearly far more reliable about US intelligence and Russian criminal activity going on here than all of our agencies...

Oh yeah? What did he say to draw your ire?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

ahem...ummm....

Utter nonsense. "Russian interference" is a propaganda catch-phrase for the bad security at the DNC, email phishing, and social media posts. You all have reached peak absurdity.

Bad security...of course Russia will therefore hack and try to leak in order to influence elections...but thats not like...spying or anything...also Trump said its all fine.

Peak absurdity...sure comrade.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

ahem...ummm....

Bad security...of course Russia will therefore hack and try to leak in order to influence elections...but thats not like...spying or anything...also Trump said its all fine.

Influence elections...right. Were you "influenced" by some social media posts?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

1:30 bro

edit on 16-7-2018 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

ahem...ummm....

Influence elections...right. Were you "influenced" by some social media posts?

Speaking of absurdity, are you now attempting to argue foreign powers do not engage in espionage?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

1:30 bro

I can't watch videos with sound. Would you mind copying and pasting the quote that drew your ire?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join