It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Schumer Says Trump Is Weak, Disgraceful And a Pushover For Taking Putin's Word

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The proof is Trump’s actions. All you have to do is watch the press conference

Our country is in peril.

I think Trump is deliberately bringing the country down from orders from Putin.

Why did he have a 2 hour only he and Putin talk? THAT NEVER HAPPENS

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Our country is in peril.

So you didnt hear Trump say Russia comes first and America is the bad guy?
I have asked you to point out one specific thing that happened today that made you so upset. You keep saying that Trump is a traitor. You are starting to sound silly.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xxspockyxx

Our country is in peril.

I have asked you to point out one specific thing that happened today that made you so upset. You keep saying that Trump is a traitor. You are starting to sound silly.

First of all, I’m not upset.

I’ve told you many things you’re just being in denial,

For example, why does Trump NEVER criticize Putin?

Why does he criticize his own allies BUT NEVER PUTIN?

Why does he deny what ALL of the US intel tells him about Russia?

He coddles Putin.

Its clear Putin has something on his head,

He's being controlled and blackmailed.

Read the dossier

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Our country is in peril.

First of all, I’m not upset.

I’ve told you many things you’re just being in denial,

He coddles Putin.

Read the dossier

So a bunch of vague generalizations but nothing specific.
You said earlier that Trump said he put Russia 1st above America and said America was the bad guy.
Lol... the dossier
I will wait for Muellers proof, it should be any day now

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Same people who think "Make America Great Again" is a racist, anti-American statement are now arguing questioning our corrupt three letter agencies is treasonous.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
They are making mountains out of mole hills, the lot of them are dishonest, I spit on them.

MAGA

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I do have to wonder, what could Trump have possibly done to get Shumer and the guy who lives forever McCain, to praise him?

For a start, he could have cancelled the Helsinki meeting and demanded that the 12 Russians that have been indicted be immediately extradited to the USA for trial.

edit on 16/7/2018 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

...and the same idiots comentating on MSM networks. Maxine will probably say Trump is a Russian spy.

Well that would obviously be wrong.

Trump is a Russian puppet, and he proved it beyond any doubt in Helsinki.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I really don't miss the Cold War...and I'd rather not have Cold War II, thanks anyway.

Agreed . Some folks were on the "front lines"

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

He has

Which allies are those ?

What are they telling him ? Do you sit in on the briefings ? If so , give us some info

He coddles Putin.

Really ? Your opinion ?

No , that was Gorbachev . Putin has hair.

Really ? Your opinion ?

Read the dossier

You have ? Where did you get it ? From Steele ? Or McCain ?

edit on 7/17/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/17/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I cant believe Obama stood on national TV, trash talked the US intelligence and the men and women that work hard to uncover foreign conspiracys, meanwhile siding with a "former" KGB goon and dictatorial commie against the US! What treason..what a complete and utter anti-american dirtbag. him and his supporters.

...oh...oops, just realized Obama isn't in office and it was Trump...

ahem...ummm....

Way to go Trump...bout time someone stood up against...erm...America(?) and finally called out those liberal jackasses...Such a hero. Russia is basically our sister nation and umm...take that libtards!!!

You'd have a great imagination if it wasn't so commonplace.

Its commonplace because its blindingly obvious...both Russian interference which is now running through the courts, and the supporters who now basically have to side with freaking Russia in condemning the american government. lol

Props to Russia though...well played. Took about 60 years, but they got their in the end.

Utter nonsense. "Russian interference" is a propaganda catch-phrase for the bad security at the DNC, email phishing, and social media posts. You all have reached peak absurdity.

Bad security...of course Russia will therefore hack and try to leak in order to influence elections...but thats not like...spying or anything...also Trump said its all fine.

Peak absurdity...sure comrade.

Influence elections...right. Were you "influenced" by some social media posts?

TBH, yes...I was.
I was initially very un-enthusiastically for Hillary (made a post about it)...but after the endless s---storm and bad lighting, I simply stayed home. Now, was any of that the fault of Russia? doubtful but I can't be sure. The aim wasn't to get ppl like me to vote Trump...it was focused on me doing exactly what I did...stay home.
I talked with my friends and they also stayed home considering Hillary was just this diabolical scumbag (according to the endless s-storm coming out).

But lets say my staying home was 100% the efforts of russian cointelpro. Isn't that concerning to someone like yourself?
let me guess
"oh, you are just gullible".
Maybe
And so is most of the nations voters...at least when its some jacktard american running bs, we know that schmuck has to live here and so won't try to push an outcome that could objectively hurt the land...just a different perspective.
This is Russia...its been their longstanding outspoken plan to take down the US through counter intelligence...its working...you (and your lot) are now cheering.

Alexa...define patriotism

If anything convinced anyone to stay home during the 2016 POTUS election, it was the American MSM with their constant drumbeat of “no path for Trump to get to 270”, “Clinton up by 20 in all polls”, etc. Not to mention the 90% negative coverage of the Trump campaign, assuring America there was no possible way he could be elected.

The only thing Russia intelligence is doing is exposing more of the deep state, in effect helping America become stronger. But you’d have to escape your bubble to realize it.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Does anyone but me find it hilarious Schumer calls ANYONE weak, let alone POTUS 45? I mean Schumer is the one who publicly bawls like a baby when he doesn’t get want he wants 9n Coongress...talk about weak!

Don’t believe I’ve ever seen POTUS 45 in tears...

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

demanded that the 12 Russians that have been indicted be immediately extradited to the USA for trial

If he did that, would Mueller have the evidence waiting and the charges ready to be filed?

Because last time Mueller indicted Russian nationals he looked like an ass who didnt expect the Russians to contest the accusation. Like he just wanted to keep the investigation alive outside of actual merit.

Mueller is just making wild accusations with no new evidence. In fact he is just stalling for time since this was only about hurting Trump and Trump has long been cleared of Russian collusion by everyone involved. Wrapping things up empty handed is dangerous for everyone involved.

Many people behind these investigations are under investigation themselves for weaponizing federal institutions against an incoming administration.... out of vested interests held personally by those involved.

It was all laughable before and is treasonous now. Sedition is the resistances' cup of tea, TREASON is what their leaders engage in.

These SOBs have the nerve to use that word. Thats the cherry.

edit on 7 17 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

He was totally Putin's stooge. He obviously sides with Russia.
The question is why?
Do they have kompromat or is trump just a child seeing this all as delegitimizing his presidency.
He can't seem to see the difference between meddling and collusion and it's blinding him to right action.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

This is the result of pushing collusion for years without releasing evidence of said collusion. Release the evidence, finish the investigation, and we can take it from there. Until that time, as long as people attack Trump with collusion, he will defend against said attacks.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

I think Trump should have demanded that non-existent company Mueller indicted send a reply to the indictment. Stellar work by Mueller. If Mueller is so incompetent he found enough evidence to indict a company that did not even exist why should you, or I, or anyone else trust him on anything else?

If I claim my investigative work turned up lots of proof you committed a murder before you were even born what would you say about that?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He was totally Putin's stooge. He obviously sides with Russia.
The question is why?
Do they have kompromat or is trump just a child seeing this all as delegitimizing his presidency.
He can't seem to see the difference between meddling and collusion and it's blinding him to right action.

It is simply what happens when you put a smarmy reality game show host out to play diplomat...with a former high ranking KGB operative.

First little Kim...now Putin.
While DJT goes out playing nice with dictators....all he is reaching for is ratings.

He is bringing all the foxes in through the front door of the henhouse.

#completelyandutterlyoutofhisdepth

TRE45ON

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: cosmickat

Yawn. Repeating CNN fake news crap doesn't make it any more true. But hey, maybe you can show me how lil Kim is in the hen house ruling the roost.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: cosmickat

Yawn. Repeating CNN fake news crap doesn't make it any more true. But hey, maybe you can show me how lil Kim is in the hen house ruling the roost.

You need a nap

Not repeating any news...just my observations. DJT looked ..sounded..and acted like Putin's lil biatch.
Kim and Co are more than likely having belly laughs about their " summit " with DJT.
That is exactly how it looks to observers who have no pony in the race.......
It is just that without the orange tinted glasses we can clearly see that the Emperor's completely naked.
NOT a good look btw

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Remember all the rhetoric against Obama about saying America is to blame.

Well, where is the same criticism of Trump who today blamed America's past for the Russian problem?

Even Fox news may finally be seeing the traitor Trump for what he is

Only the clueless internet trolls are trumps last bastion of defense

What do you mean when you call Trump a traitor? He went to Russia with the intention of having peaceful talks. What did he do that was treasonous? It seems he triggered a few folks today and they are at a loss for factual words.

A traitor is someone who does another country's bidding, not his own.

If you don’t see Trump is doing Putin's bidding then your not looking

I don’t even blame Putin, he’s doing the right thing for his country by blackmailing trump.

BTW, in the press conference, Putin admitted not only that he wanted Trump to win but that he helped him.

lmao! You using the word Traitor is hilarious!

After yesterday, you and your minions are losing ground quickly. My opinion of trump has not changed, I trust my gut, and my gut is right about him.

Even without Russia, trump should never have been elected, just based on his personal life. He has always been crooked,shady and has ALWAYS been a LIAR!

He has cheated on all three wives, that says allot about his loyalty!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join