It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Schumer Says Trump Is Weak, Disgraceful And a Pushover For Taking Putin's Word

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I legitimately think this is the biggest screw up of Trump's presidency so far.

The funny part is, the left has cried wolf so many times by now that most people are completely burned out on their "the sky is falling" rhetoric and are just shrugging this off. They're really going all in on this, but it's going to blow over because they've completely overplayed their hand so many times.

Great job.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I agree with the premise that Trump is simply out of his depth. He has literally no idea how to be diplomatic nor political. He is a real estate businessman playing POTUS. He is most chummy with those countries with powerful leaders. He praises fluff and pomp and circumstance, and ignores the actual issues. Meanwhile he blasts his allies.

hmm.. that's a lot like the ATS forums anymore. No wonder he has such a large following here.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
i'm over here in this corner...still losing my Religion...

I contend that Trump is not the dupe that the MSM & the leftist Democrat Party Elites make him out to be...

I suggest that the Putin-Trump sit-down was very fruitful as both men revealed themselves to be "Men-with-a-Mission" which is to expose and prosecute the Traitors in their Midst...
It may be a few months more for Trump Patriots in support of the Constitution to issue the required Warrents to prosecute most all the past Two Administrations' top Czars/Agency heads including the past Top Leadership...
I suggest that Putin is in full support of a coming Trump-Purge of mush of the weaponized Agencies led by Deep State antagonists in the ongoing Conspiracy to Impeach POTUS #45

all I have to offer the Conservatives is my tiny voice of support---> against the howling of the demons & possessed that want to crucify Trump

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: crtrvt
Keep defending the treason, Cult 45. If you hate America so much, ever think of packing it up and moving to mother Russia? Seems you'd be much happier there!

Here is some reading material for you, by the way!

abcnews.go.com...

Seems like you Cultural Marxists would be more fitting to pack your bags and move considering your goal is globalism and the destruction of national sovereignty and the destruction of the Constitution?

I hear the EU is looking for the likes of you?

Straw Man BS fallacy... you guys should try arguing a point without resorting to the "Clinton Lost" and "your a loser Liberal" come back.... weak as #.

Actually those of us that went to non-liberal universities would use the proper form of you’re...

Good to see you putting that degree to use as a grammar Nazi... Money well spent. Got anything useful to say?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
Keep defending the treason, Cult 45. If you hate America so much, ever think of packing it up and moving to mother Russia? Seems you'd be much happier there!

Here is some reading material for you, by the way!

abcnews.go.com...

Seems like you Cultural Marxists would be more fitting to pack your bags and move considering your goal is globalism and the destruction of national sovereignty and the destruction of the Constitution?

I hear the EU is looking for the likes of you?

Straw Man BS fallacy... you guys should try arguing a point without resorting to the "Clinton Lost" and "your a loser Liberal" come back.... weak as #.

I wasn't the one being a drama queen throwing a fit saying if I didn't like what you guys believed to be the truth to pack my bags and move to Russia!

Anything else comrade?

Calling me "comrade"? Isn't that Trumps new title?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

a reply to: shawmanfromny

If McCain is upset? Trump did the right thing, Schumer goes without saying and who cares what the Communist Brennan thinks?

Oh the irony... LMAO.... you realize that all of Russia is Communist right?

That is a valid statement if you have a time machine.

Yep... mistaken. I do find it ironic that people here are defending and siding with Russia/Putin against their own country. Maybe they should expatriate...

Chuck Schumer, John Brennan, and particularly John McCain are far less representative of m,y USA than President Trump is, so I see it exactly the opposite. The malcontents are the ones choosing blind hatred of Russia over love of their own country here.

So when Trump throws the entire country under the bus, distances himself and this country from our allies, and snuggles up to Putin you think supporting those actions is patriotic? If trump represents you, you're a traitor as well.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Blarneystoner

Maybe we should insult our allies?

Like calling people deplorable?

She was correct, I have seen so many trump supporters in here call the last presidents wife an ape

Talked about turning the Middle East to glass

Rage about gay people

Hate poor people

And hate women!

You lot wear the badge well

Completely agree... I didn't like it when she said it but she was right. Deplorable traitorous lemmings.... every one.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

If Trump is talking to Putin, and Putin is talking back, that's a good thing.

I really don't miss the Cold War...and I'd rather not have Cold War II, thanks anyway.

That's a good thing? Unless they are conspiring against the American people. When your head is shoved so far up Trump's ass I suppose it's hard to actually think for yourself.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
We are truly in the Loony Tunes era of America. Canada and EU = now bad. Autocrats and dictators = greatness.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Taggart

If Trump was to stand on stage with the leader of China and said "They told me it wasn't them, they were big and powerful in their answer to me"

Would you be outraged?

I give a rats ass about word politics, where invest all your emotions in public relations. There is a reason government transparency is impossible, and you guys are it. You just want a leader to comfort you.

You asked a question, I answered it, I ask you a question and you write an Ad Hom attack.

Answer the question.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
So, has Schumer sat down for that DACA talk yet? Oh, that's right you guys are so entrenched with Russia this week you forgot about the 'brown people' you usually defend.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Whelp.... just watched Comrade Trump back peddle and claim he "misspoke". Must be difficult for the shills and pundits to constantly change their tunes, tweak their talking points and adjust their opinions about the Summit meeting after defending what he said with such conviction. To bad Trump doesn't have such convictions.

Like his hair, Trump's policies are blowing with the breeze.... I mean the full blown CAT 5 sh*t storm.

Y'all need to re-group to get your stories lined up?

Almost out of popcorn....

edit on 17-7-2018 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Schumer, you're killing me; that you would suggest anyone else is weak, disgraceful, and a pushover is utterly ludicrous. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. You sold out the working class long ago. Enjoy your corporate dollars while you can.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Hurray! Peace in our time!

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

He's doing nothing more than trying to mend a bad relationship from the damage the Democrats did. For years now, all the Democrats have done is try to scare everyone with the "Russian threat", a threat that is based on the deliverance of no aggressive behavior. The Democrats seem to be (still) myopically focused on these few low level Russians hackers who "allegedly" hacked the election. Here's a wake up for you....every country since the Internet has been created, has been doing that, including America itself, who has actually been busted before for hacking Russian elections before. It doesn't mean however, that Putin himself put them up to it. What about China and all of the other countries that were doing the same thing. Were THEY not trying to make a change that would benefit their country? It's nothing new under the sun.

If we had "good" relations with Russia (what Trump is trying to do while Liberals try to sabotage his efforts....again), there would be good trade, there fore more product and GDP for the U.S., therefore would be more prosperity for the U.S. citizens. That doesn't sound like a bad plan to me. Why not try to have good relations with a nation that has always been accused of being your enemy (mostly by Hillary and the other scum that does nothing but lie and have hundreds of accidental deaths and suicides surrounding her)? It will keep a nuke out of your back yard, a fact that the democrats are too stupid to put together.

Trump said that He Trusted Putin more than our own Government for 3 reasons most likely,

1) To irritate the Liberals into doing more stupid crap, so we can have more content for meme's. Let's face it...it's just fun, and there's LOT's of material.....but we could always use more.

2) Because the U.S. Government (Under Obama and Hillary), including the CIA, NSA and FBI have been trying to take Trump out for over 2 years now, on trumped up charges, in which they STILL have nothing but lies and hyperbole. Sure, a few low level politicians have been jailed for (whatever), but still noting on Trump himself but imaginary scenarios and scare tactics. Fortunately, the more sane public, has proven to be smarter than Liberals.

3) According to what I have witnessed personally, not being a Democrat or a Republican, rather just looking from the outside in (from another country, but still a U.S. citizen) and watching the show....Putin HAS proven to be more trustworthy than our own Government...at least Obama's Administration, which we should really hurry to replace before they sink our country like the Titanic. I have spoken to countless Russians in forums and chats all over the Internet and they can't believe how gullible American's are. They consider the U.S. about as much as American's consider Canadians. Little to none. They don't care for our arrogance, but that's nothing new.

The CIA is corrupt to the core.....the FBI...same...the NSA....same. Many other acronymic organizations...the same. All organizations under Obama were corrupt and all of it's coming out now...there's real proof of it. They have no such "real" proof against Trump. It's not treasonous to talk to Putin to try to mend the fences of the social damage from the Democrats, and to improve trade.
If so, then ANY president or Prime Minister that we spoke to about the trade or Diplomatic Relations...would also be treasonous. How stupid are Liberals and their followers when a man simply "talks" to a leader of another nation, and is called treasonous? All countries conduct Diplomatic Relations..all the freaking time!

I hardly doubt, that simply talking to Putin is treasonous...simply because those crazy, insane Liberals said so. Who cares what they think? Even their "credible" sources are just insane people with suits on....nothing more. It's just that all Liberal's know how to do, is to try to scare people like George Bush did (with terrorism), but instead by Russian Boogeymen and ISIS (ISIS who evolved from the Taliban, and who Hillary herself admitted that we created, on video, and later was funded by Obama, who got caught twice) I don't know about you, but I don't take anything that Liberals say seriously...especially on a social or political level, because they're just not that bright and shoudn't even be in politics. In fact, I really think that Liberals should all wear helmets to protect themselves, and do deserve our pity and guidance as they are quite clearly mislead and lost. They're just SO bad at politics, and women like Hillary should really just be doing something that she's probably better at, like the "caller" at a Bingo Hall for the elderly. I feel she would do pretty well there...so long as someone else was in control of the money of course.

Anyway, that's why Trump said what he did about thinking that he trusted Putin over our own Government, and trying to repair the damage between two country's that the democrats are to blame for....is not treasonous, but ethical and dare I say heroic. What Trump said (about trusting Putin over our own Government) is kind of like a man who has a gun and wants to stop to tie his shoes. Which should he let hold the gun? The person he knows well, but who has proven to be untrustworthy, hates his guts, and has been caught trying to take him out? Should he let that guy hold the gun, simply because they live in the same town... or should he give it to the stranger, who has earned his trust over the past couple of years, has done nothing to lead him on, and has been working with him to strengthen their Diplomatic Relationship with us?

People are people, no matter where you go....it's only the agenda of the media that makes you think what you think anyway...you don't know Trump....you don't know Putin...you only know what your biased media tells you. On the more Conservative side...likewise, we don't know either, but what we do know are the REAL results that we can see, without a biased media having to point to it for us. Trump has done great things for those who support him, but maybe not so much for those who hate him...did you expect anything different?

You're all just lucky that I'm not President. If you think Trump is bad. MY first order of business would be to put all feminists in internment camps. They would be treated decent enough inside, but they would never be allowed out into the public to try to sabotage the efforts of men, to take everything they have out of jealousy, to try to make men obsolete (while other stupid White Knight men try to help them destroy men) and all the other stupid annoying things they do, like screaming at the sky naked, while wearing simulated vaginas on their heads. That would all stop instantly under my Presidency. FEMA Camps would be filled with Liberals within 6 months.

Like it or not Trump is YOUR President if you live in the states, and he's not going anywhere.
edit on 17-7-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Meddling occurred (so far we know by "bots" online).

So do we turn off the internet or block free speech?

Free Speech protection only applies to US citizens, not Russian antagonists. Are you familiar with conspiracy laws? Free speech doesn't cover anyone's ass for that.

Do we have to stop our propaganda campaigns?

Are you seriously comparing propaganda to spying, collusion and hacking?

Should we get sanctioned when we support Alexei Navalny? Or when we use our media and CIA to meddle in elections? Or are we always morally right when we do it? Like in Iraq?

Uh.... Putin DID call for sanctions against the US.... but I know that doesn't fit your narrative so feel free to keep disseminating fake news...

CIA Meddled in the Iraq elections? Prove it...
edit on 17-7-2018 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

What a load of garbage.... speaks volumes about the Trump supporter state of mind.... delusional.

Free press- “fake news”
Mexico- “rapists and drug dealers”
Canada- “National security threat”
E.U.- “is a foe”
Kim- “loves his people”
Putin- “I believe him”

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I work in Salisbury, my daughter does as well and Russians attempted an assassination on an ex spy there with a nerve agent.

it was Russians, it fits their MO and they are sadistic bastards

Of course the Russian embassy twitter account claims it was Porton down, then changes it mind and says it was America but that’s what these st Petersburg Trolls do

Two unfortunate people then picked up the container used recently and a women died but the other is thankfully recovering with excellent medical attention

Russia are not friendly and Putin is a thug who kills rivals and journalists

Trump should not be cosying up to Putin, there is no need, Russia have a piss pot poor GDP and badly equipped army. They won’t start a war they can’t win

It’s blatently obvious that Russia has Trump in their pocket

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This Russia crap is getting very boring. I predict this will all go down as insignificant political bs. I don't want sanctions or any other actions against the russian people even if their government tried to spy or use trolls. Our goveenment has tried to sway elections over and over again in other nations. We are far from innocent. As it stands our government has no credibility and zero right to call out other nations for this. Lets fix our rotten government first before calling out others.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

What a load of garbage.... speaks volumes about the Trump supporter state of mind.. delusional.

Free press- “fake news”
Mexico- “rapists and drug dealers”
Canada- “National security threat”
E.U.- “is a foe”
Kim- “loves his people”
Putin- “I believe him"

1) Free Press

CNN has a responsibility to report the truth to the public and are being paid to do so, but CNN and MSNBC choose to lie for a self serving agenda, that can be proven, simply by looking at some of the YouTube videos out there where they say or do one thing...and then say or do another in a different political scenario...depending on the audience at the time, or sometimes they just out right lie, or make up their own stories, and even make claims that they're in other countries doing a story, while still in America with a backdrop behind them. They are not real Journalists, hence they are not real news ......all other Facebook "fake media" is irrelevant.

Free press is about being able to get the truth about a story and not being oppressed by the Government. It's not about being able to say whatever the hell you want to the citizens, hoping they will bite whatever B.S. they shove down the public's throats. In fact, in 1948 there was a law created, called the Smith-Mundt Act, which made it illegal for the press to lie to citizens or to propagate fake news to deceive....Obama overturned that in 2012. This is a fact, look it up...but you didn't hear THAT on your free press did you? The moral to this story is that OBAMA CREATED FAKE NEWS, by reversing that Smith-Mundt Act in 2012. There's no other reason to reverse such a bill, unless you're up to something shady.

2) Mexico

This can be told to you idiot Liberals 1 million times within a day, and you'll still forget it, because it doesn't fit your narrative of the hate for America....and yes, you hate it, because Liberals want the borders erased, and they want everyone to flood the nation from any border available, and it doesn't matter if they're illegal, dangerous, intent on destroying America from within, or not. According to Liberals. 100% of the people coming across the border are innocent and harmless.

They believe that 100% of the Mexican's, 100% of Black People and other, and 100% of the Islamist's (including ISIS and all other terrorist groups, that behead people while still alive, burn them while alive, beat them mercilessly until the bones are seen through their backs, crucify people, oppress women and stone them for things that aren't their fault, and tosses gays off of buildings, just because)...Liberals think these people are all innocent, including MS-13, who apparently IS innocent and unfairly treated, according to Pelosi, and they are worse than ISIS.

Yet, 100% of White males are to blame for ALL racism...despite BLM and ANTIFA. Trump said he wants to deport the Illegal's and criminally prosecuted criminals only, the Dangerous ones only...but you didn't even see the last sentence there, did you? You've already forgotten it. Liberals have a mental block against the truth. That means YOU!

3) Canada - National Security Threat

Trudeau is letting unknowns from the Middle East into the country as we speak. He has also recently made the claim that Canada will take the migrants that America has "banned"....not just "not accepted", but banned. This means criminals and the worst that the Middle East has to offer....and Trudeau is going to just take them in. That DOES sound like a security threat to me, and if it doesn't to you. You're seemingly suicidal.

Trudeau says that he will take the migrants than America has Banned.

4) E.U. is a foe

They want to remove ALL borders, not just the U.S. They want to remove all sovereignty from all countries, to have a New World Order than many politicians and world leaders have called for since this first example by Bush Sr. Without borders and Sovereignty, you can have no country. You will merely be a geo-location on a world map, where there will be just one despotic leader, (because no man in history has ever proven to be able to hold so much power without turning bad) and you will be a technological slave, under the boot of the United Nations and their Military. Their ways are not our ways and we shouldn't have to hand over our country just because they want to own the whole world, and if you think there will be safety from outside countries or terrorists, think again!
Who will protect you from the EU once they own everything? I guess that you're just going to blindly trust them like you do CNN right? How is THAT working for you? CNN has less ratings than some gardening and cooking shows out there...FOX is at the top, and there is a reason for that. Yes, every network lies sometimes, but they don't lie quite as much as CNN, and sometimes we have to choose between a liar or the King of Lies....that is CNN.

5) Kim "loves his people"

This is hardly a hot topic, and for the most part irrelevant.

6) Putin, "I believe him"

He is just a human like any other. Just because we have Hillary, Obama, Pelosi and many other Liberals who embarrass us daily, and who we are told we must support or we are racists, Xenophobes, Islamophobe or sexist, doesn't mean we have to support them. Hillary and Obama are human just like anyone as well, but it seems that we just happened to have lucked out, and gotten some pretty evil people that were running our country before Trump got in there. You see, Trump gets blamed for all the racist infighting, but this was going on since the beginning of Obama's 2nd term as President. BLM and ANTIFA were there long before Trump became President. What's really going on is Liberalism and feminism is a cancer to our nation...and Trump was given to America as the cure, and that's what's happening.

He's cleaning the swamp as he promised. Like I said in my post (in which there are obviously parts that you read over) People are people, no matter what country they're from....if our CIA, NSA, FBI, Facebook, YouTube, the Mainstream Media like CNN and MSNBC, Hillary, Obama, Pelosi, Water's etc. have been targeting Trump for over two years, and it's all over the news (that is the REAL news, not CNN), they still haven't found anything, yet they still keep trying to find something...THAT is the real collusion. The Democrats have been colluding from within the U.S. from the beginning against Trump, and blame everyone else but themselves.

They only use Russia because there are some stupid people that will fall for it, and they know it. Unfortunately for you, you seem to be one of the afflicted. You believe in people, who have 'proven' that they can be trusted. One doesn't condemn others, simply because your media programs you to. That person is an idiot. You do your research on the person, ask other Russians how he really is, across his country in chats and forums (to get the real story and see if they all align with one another) and then you have your truth..which usually is a 180 from what the U.S. Media says. So, if it were me...and my Government had treated me like they have been treating Trump..I wouldn't trust them either. Only a very slow, under cognitively developed person would trust that, over a person who has done nothing bad to you.
edit on 17-7-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join