It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin - Trump meeting live feed

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

Lol, what's the problem?

I’d say giving a foreign government the authority to question and prosecute people in America is a bad thing.

I’m not surprised you disagree with me.

Actually, it's observing US authorities questioning citizens that have committed crimes against Russia and vice versa.
I
Not surprised you don't actually understand the point, or if you do would against it. It's put up or shut up time.

So you trust Putin?

(Not asking because I really care, just that the level of doublethink put on display in your posts is very interesting, and I’m a fan of psychology)

What has trust got to do with it?
He just offered for his law enforcement people to question the 12 men in the presence of Mueller.
If the right questions are not posed or answered, Mueller will know.
Mueller won't touch it because he has nothing and he will lose control of the information, with the public most likely able to see the questions and answers...not good for the political campaign pretending to be an investigation.

Perhaps brush up on your psychology studies. You currently get an F.

What are you even talking about? Trust has every thing to do with it. You’d actually trust what would come out of the Russian government questioning itself?

That pretty much says it all people.

Good day.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Ok. The whole intelligence community is wrong.
Because....
Conspiracyconspiracyconspiracyconspiracy

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: pavil

It's a metaphor.

Are they praying their gas pipeline deal survives? Russia could use the cash.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Because....

Not everyone is implying that. The intelligence community has widely said that Russia meddled in our election, something we have done to each other since the end of WWII (or during the USSR we at least meddled in their affairs).

There have been people who sensationalize that conclusion by using buzz words to imply they changed the outcome, ie. "they hacked the election".

We have not been exposed to all the evidence yet, while I'll give you there has been reports they attempted to hack voting machines, there is no evidence any votes were changed.

Now, should you imply their bot efforts changed the minds of our citizens using social media, that shows a problem in the education of our citizens, something I agree we should address. How do you suggest we stop these bot attempts? Ban free speech on the internet?
edit on 16-7-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: underwerks

Trump doesn't trust his own Intelligence Agency. He basically stated that on the world stage. It's very concerning to hear him say this.

He has reasons not to trust them, since they were out to get hime.... but as the leader of the free world, he messed up bigtime by not supporting their intelligence and giving Putin a pass.

I expect his approval rating will be dropping a few points. He does nothing to help himself...he just put fuel on the fire.

I’m no fan of the CIA, but I’d trust them before I’d trust Putin and the KGB when it comes to Americas best interest.

Good lord.

Suggest you read up about some of the “great” things the CIA has done for Americas best interests. Start with the drug wars and standing up of drug cartels...

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I hope everybody watched and listened to that presser afterwards, because the US Media is spinning it like crazy already. (Our media is an embarrassment....a bunch of clowns, some of them probably real "clowns" from J.O.B.'s "circus".)

link   
Sen. Lindsey Graham just tweeted that....' they better check that soccer ball for listening devices.'

Yep, im sure they will...and poison too..

link   

Because....

Nope, but Clapper, Brennan, and Comey did that (US) intelligence community no favors and the three of them continue to discredit that same community almost daily, every time they open their mouths.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Because....

Not everyone is implying that. The intelligence community has widely said that Russia meddled in our election, something we have done to each other since the end of WWII (or during the USSR we at least meddled in their affairs).

Their have been people who sensationalize that conclusion by using buzz words to imply they changed the outcome, ie. "they hacked the election".

We have not been exposed to all the evidence yet, while I'll give you there has been reports they attempted to hack voting machines, there is no evidence any votes were changed.

Now, should you imply their bot efforts changed the minds of our citizens using social media, that shows a problem in the education of our citizens, something I agree we should address. How do you suggest we stop these bot attempts? Ban free speech on the internet?

Rosenstein himself said while reading the indictments the other day that there is no evidence any votes were changed or that the outcome of the election was affected.

That part, of course, is conveniently left out of most media reports on the issue though.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

You forgot a few people, including Strzok and Page.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

Because....

Nope, but Clapper, Brennan, and Comey did that (US) intelligence community no favors and the three of them continue to discredit that same community almost daily, every time they open their mouths.

Brennan already embarassed himself after the press conference.

ETA: Pic in case he deletes it, it's that absurd:

edit on 16 7 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Hopefully he won’t delete that tweets as it’s true

The intel agencies knew before the election Trump was compromised by Russia

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

This is just another way for trump to find out what Mueller has. Now he's using Putin himself. Lol.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Hopefully he won’t delete that tweets as it’s true

The intel agencies knew before the election Trump was compromised by Russia

If they have evidence of such, they have a duty to provide that evidence to Congress so Congress can remove him. The fact that they haven't done that yet pretty much debunks you. You can believe all the fairy tales you want though.
I realize the election was rough for you.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

It's sad and worrisome that those in the high ranks of the IC have politicised and pulled those agencies in such extreme partisan manners.

It's not Trump who guided that.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

The only absurdity was the fake president himself. Anyone that cannot see that he is compromised is either brain dead or an actual traitor to this nation. Impeachment should begin now.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

This is just another way for trump to find out what Mueller has. Now he's using Putin himself. Lol.

edit on 16-7-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

The only absurdity was the fake president himself. Anyone that cannot see that he is compromised is either brain dead or an actual traitor to this nation. Impeachment should begin now.

How exactly are you qualified to make such judgements upon folks who disagree with your ludicrous statement?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join