It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin - Trump meeting live feed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So that makes it okay. It's not new?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Exactly.
My people get occasional phishing attempt emails, in spite of the fact that most of them are successfully blocked. I educate them about being cautious about this. They sometimes will forward a suspicious email to me and say, is this for real? And I thank them for checking and tell them they can delete the email.

Apparently the DNC was not cautious, and their people fell for phishing. And their security was not good enough.

Noting - nothing is totally hack proof, and if someone wants to get in badly enough, it can be tough to totally stop them forever. But I would think the government, including election related systems, would have the absolute best security.

Russia has been hacking for decades. I see their IPs make attempts on our system every day. (along with China and many other countries) This is nothing new. I can absolutely guarantee that Russia was not the only country in the DNC systems, if their security was that weak. Russia is being used as a political pawn.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You are very naive

link   
a reply to: avgguy

Yeah.

No
That's not what he said.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

Russia destabilized Syria to send millions of immigrants streaming into Europe.
That's their goal for the middle east. Use them to cause divisions in europe so they can turn them against each other. Weaken economies.

Russia Destabilized Syria? Not the Obama Admin arming and training Sunni Rebels who turned to ISIS For Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey? You do remember the so called "Syrian Civil War" where the Obama Admin backed a leader who ate the hearts of his enemies? Right?

Get your facts straight. Syria would still be getting destroyed had not the Russians stepped in when the Obama Admin was doing nothing. At least now ISIS is destroyed as a Caliphate. You must be upset about that.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
So Putin will let Mueller and his team into Russia to “watch” the questioning of the Russians accused of being behind the hacking. If they want.

As long as Trump allows Russians into America to question people in America that Russia accuses of crimes.

I can’t say I’m surprised Trump thinks this is a good idea. What a load of BS.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

That's their goal for the middle east. Use them to cause divisions in europe so they can turn them against each other. Weaken economies.

Silly Silly, the exodus from Syria happened before the Russians came in. Sorry to burst your narrative. The US and some of our allies destabilized Syria in the first place.

I know you tend to forget such minor details.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Super idea - Putin says that Mueller can bring his team to Russia and observe the questioning of the 12 people he indicted.
That is a massive concession by Putin and places the ball in Mueller's court.
What's the bet he cries off...

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

More lies from you.
en.wikipedia.org...

In 2016, from an estimated pre-war population of 22 million,[38] the United Nations (UN) identified 13.5 million Syrians requiring humanitarian assistance, of which more than 6 million are internally displaced within Syria, and around 5 million are refugees outside of Syria.[39] The vast majority of the latter are hosted by countries neighboring Syria.

The vast majority are hosted by countries neighboring syria......
Are Turkey, Iraq, and Jordan now in Europe?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
So Putin will let Mueller and his team into Russia to “watch” the questioning of the Russians accused of being behind the hacking. If they want.

As long as Trump allows Russians into America to question people in America that Russia accuses of crimes.

I can’t say I’m surprised Trump thinks this is a good idea. What a load of BS.

Lol, what's the problem?
Mueller gets to observe his targets being questioned and in return, Russia gets closure on the people in America that they believe have committed crimes against their country. It's fair.
The reason liberals will hate the idea is simple. The likely fact that there is zero evidence against the 12 Russians will come out for all to see. Mueller doesn't want to question them. The indictments were for political show.
So funny that liberals are immediately coming out and objecting, LOL...anything to slow-walk the 'investigation'.
edit on 16/7/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Hah this should get interesting.

I wonder if Mueller will take Putin up on his offer to question them?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Put up or shut up.
Interesting development.
I don't think anyone was expecting that.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Hah this should get interesting.

I wonder if Mueller will take Putin up on his offer to question them?

Of course, he won't. I very much doubt he has anything to question them on.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
“I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but uhh, ahh, I’ll tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today.”

-Donald Trump

The president of the United States just said this, publicly.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Trump was trying to be nice.
I doubt he really has confidence in the intelligence people. What have they done to instill confidence *at least in regards to the Clinton investigation and the Russia farce?

edit on 7/16/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: UnBreakable

They meddled like this? Hacking into email systems? All out social media assault?
Did we publish private emails of the candidates online?
Break into their voter registration systems?
No. Not even close. Just stop with the "but they did it too" nonsense.

Private emails? You mean the ones where DWS admitted to making sure the nomination would not go to Bernie Sanders, or where Donna Brazille fed the CNN debate questions to Hillary, or where John Podesta railed against Catholics? You mean those emails? Those hackers should be commended. And you think the US hasn’t hacked? Darlin’, your more out of touch than your naive replies let on.

link   

Wait..... Are you stating unchecked immigration, where thousands to millions are allowed to flood a nation and eject the local culture is a bad thing ? That flooding a nation with thousands of no-skill workers, speaking a different language and having incompatible social-norms is a bad thing ?

Now, out of the other-side of your mouth explain to us why it's a good thing here....

Situational Ethics....

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Lol, what's the problem?

I’d say giving a foreign government the authority to question and prosecute people in America is a bad thing.

I’m not surprised you disagree with me.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Super idea - Putin says that Mueller can bring his team to Russia and observe the questioning of the 12 people he indicted.
That is a massive concession by Putin and places the ball in Mueller's court.
What's the bet he cries off...

That is a pretty big concession. It sounds like Putin wants peace as much as Trump does. My concern now is whether or not Mueller will beg off and try to make Trump look like a fool as you say. If he does, he, not Trump, will bear responsibility for any issues with Russia in the future.

I say let's give him the benefit of the doubt for now, but I hope these indictments are not fluff like the last ones were. I can imagine Trump was nervous bringing the subject up at all, knowing in his heart that Mueller may just be patting himself on the back with these last 12 indictments. It's time now to put up or shut up.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

So that makes it okay. It's not new?

Who said anything about okay? Maybe we should just realize if we engage in foreign espionage it will come back to us.

We could complain about it and look fickle, or we could increase our security. It's really quite simple.

Did the country flip out when the Russians openly supported JFK?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join