It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Meeting Lifts the Veil?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: TheRedneck

Putin is the key that ties them all together.

because back in to 1990's the Russian govt. delvereraged themselves from the central banking system and the parasitic banking system have been after them constantly to get back in line so they can feed off their money and resources supply in Russia, and Putin is outsmarting them and rebuffing them. Putin gave the Central Banks the middle finger and they've been after him ever since he has not fallen in line with their plans. Putin made Russia Great Again and the bankers can't stand it.

The "official" Russian government has avoided participating in legal international banking because it shuns transparency. The real Russian government, known as "Озеро," "The Lake," relies on western banks like Deutsche Bank to launder its money. This money then gets rinsed through real estate purchased by offshore corporations. You will be hearing more about this during Paul Manafort's trial.
edit on 15-7-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

From my viewpoint that is "hammer on nail head" obvious take from all info available.

Back in the day one could say I was partisan GOP in Bush years but now I see Bush,Gore,Clinton, McCain and Obama and many other lessor players as members of a club/cult or whatever label one wants to ascribe - but all one and the same end goal as an organized cabal.

Trump himself may have once benefited from that cabal but seems to have rejected the cult and become its enemy. Trump is a dangerous enemy because he has inside track and knowledge of operation, actors and goals.

There are some "out there theories" on why Trump rejected but that would distract from this OP.

I simply think Trump is an existential threat - a real clear threat to the TPTB and every method and means is being used to undermine his efforts as a sheer matter of survival.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

because back in to 1990's the Russian govt. delvereraged themselves from the central banking system and the parasitic banking system have been after them constantly to get back in line so they can feed off their money and resources supply in Russia, and Putin is outsmarting them and rebuffing them. Putin gave the Central Banks the middle finger and they've been after him ever since he has not fallen in line with their plans. Putin made Russia Great Again and the bankers can't stand it.

The "official" Russian government has avoided participating in legal international banking because it shuns transparency. The real Russian government, known as "Озеро," "The Lake," relies on western banks like Deutsche Bank to launder its money. This money then gets rinsed through real estate purchased by offshore corporations. You will be hearing more about this during Paul Manafort's trial.

There is a reason why george Soros has a bounty on his head in Russia. he was used to destabilizing Russia the same as in the USA using groups like Antifa. Bankers hold you and I, hostage, worldwide. How can you not see that!?

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Strange I have used the words Putin and Russians - maybe the backers ?
My nerves and conscience are fine - I didn't vote for the puppet

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

I was never really partisan... I tend to simply back whoever seems less crazy at the moment. Of course, that would be the Republicans right now, because the DNC are losing (have lost?) their minds.

Trump played the game when he needed to. He needed to make contributions to both parties to ensure he had a government ear if he needed one. I don't think he liked doing it any more than he likes the bankruptcy laws, but it's just how business is done. Now, though, he is not a contributor; he is an actual government official, the highest government official, and he has no loyalty to anyone in politics. He was using them just as they were using him. Just business.

The Republicans are trying to cover their respective butts by relying on party politics. The Democrats are running around in circles screaming like their heads are on fire and their rears ends are catching. Personally,I suspect the Republicans are going to meet the same fate as the Democrats. The difference is that the Republicans are somewhat working with Trump and the Democrats are working against him. Those working against him will be the first targets.

The FBI is the key. Hidden within those databases is the dirt on every single politician in either party. He's tried to get at it before and it was buried too deep. He's still looking, and I think he'll succeed. That will be a dark, dark day for the pundits.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I have certainly not yet done this but it strikes me as good idea to start researching just who supported YELTSIN as the first post-soviet leader who's buffonery led to power vacuum that Putin filled - might result in different take on things in contrast to MSM/Cult driven stories.

What if Yeltsin was the cabal supported guy and Putin was the patriot? don't know answer right now but a question worth delving into due events last couple years.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: bsalert

So just Russians? That's pretty generic. Which Russians? Putin? Why would Putin want to stop Germany from buying Russian oil? Why would he want his ally's airbases bombed? Are you saying Putin is a masochist?

The point is, you made zero sense and indicated that you are unable to hold an adult conversation at the same time. Again, have a nice day... you don't have many left. Trump meets with Vladimir and learns the truth Monday.

And no one can stop it.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Who allowed the political BS to continue, or to even begin in the first place?

Us, that's who. So, then, who should own it? That's be us, again.

If not us, than who? That nebulous "them" that always seems to get the blame?

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I believe Putin is a patriot... just a Russian patriot. One country's patriot is another country's traitor.

The problem is not that he's not a patriot; it is that he is a patriot and puts Russian interests ahead of others.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

There is a reason why george Soros has a bounty on his head in Russia. he was used to destabilizing Russia the same as in the USA using groups like Antifa. Bankers hold you and I, hostage, worldwide. How can you not see that!?

Because it's simply not true, of course. Putin hates Soros because Soros tries to educate former soviet chattel on the ways of democracy. Putin fears democracy. There is absolutely no evidence that Soros has anything to do with ANTIFA, other than ANTIFA protesting some of the organizations he supports.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I agree wholly, just wanted detail my stance today lest some members claim some undue allegiance on my part.

I've continually asked internally for 40+ years of awareness "whats wrong, somethings wrong" but could never finger it up until last November when many reasons were brought forth and exposed for research at an individual level.

Have had many "Ah Ha's" since as mind, memory and history" are a strong suit personally.

The overlying and underlying currents of a simple OP on Trump/Putin meeting and resistance to same are a political version of grand unified theory taken as a whole.

IMHO it ties all together and roles different players are taking positive and negative all make perfect sense once memes are trashed.

Its almost getting boorish in predictability.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Putin fears democracy.

Is that why he is in an elected position?

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I work on a simple theory: politicians are not stupid. They know exactly what they plan to do and how to do it. So whenever one makes a move that makes absolutely no sense, it means I am looking at a different goal than they are. Once I figure out what it is they are trying to do, every single move makes perfect sense.

Keep reading, keep researching, keep thinking. There's a lot more out there.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I won't have many left ? - But probably correct, if Trump stays in power He'll get us all killed - you obviously made the mistake of voting for the puppet - now he just needs a few more idiots to take over the job of the russian agents and push his case, I don't believe in god but I'm stating to believe in the anti-christ

To N.Korea our bombs are bigger and more powerful - and this guy is in charge of them - my god we are all in trouble

You really need to wake up - you are the puppets minion - this guy is dangerous - he attacks his closest British friends and was recorded doing this, then the next day he calls it fake news - they have on tape! he is not stable and should not be anywhere near the button.

Don't get me wrong, what's gone before him were not much better, but again he is not stable and lying and lying again is no improvement - the american dream is dead - you can only become president if you are a billionaire - what are we voting for? The US should limit the spending on the election and stop political funding by anyone who owns a newspaper or news service - corruption abounds.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Putin fears democracy.

TheRedneck

Wow. Do you know nothing at all about "managed democracy," as practiced in Russia? It has already spread to Hungary and Turkey, and may be coming to a nation state near you.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I believe Putin is a patriot... just a Russian patriot. One country's patriot is another country's traitor.

The problem is not that he's not a patriot; it is that he is a patriot and puts Russian interests ahead of others.

TheRedneck

If one takes an honest look Putin is doing what he should be doing for his nation.

Russia has/had China as its boogeyman on eastern flank and even as supposed communist allies they've fought major land wars as recently as mid-sixties because China covets Siberian resources. On southern flank is age old nemesis of Islamic radical movements with Europe suffering a silent invasion by those very same elements on western flank.

Think ahead 25 years with all that in mind and as a leader I would be very remiss in not consolidating my nations security interests as rapidly as economically possible.

The deep-state/cult naturally seems in opposition as they feed off the carcass of state failures.

Trump is very smart and knows all this and were he to align mutual goals it'd result in starvation or death of the centuries old cabalistic system in operation now.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Putin fears democracy.

TheRedneck

(Stunned silence)
Do you really think that Putin was elected in a free and fair election? Seriously????

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Putin fears democracy.

TheRedneck

(Stunned silence)
Do you really think that Putin was elected in a free and fair election? Seriously????

Sometimes it appears you all have "democracy of convenience" when claiming "elected leaders" case in point Chavez of Venezuela, Castro of Cuba, Odanga of Kenya, Egypt and MB leader and so on ad infintum we hear nothing but crickets from you lot but when suits need all the sudden Putin is illegitimate.

As the reporter said when Hindenburg blew - "Oh the humanity" I say that in total irony btw.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Sometimes it appears you all have "democracy of convenience" when claiming "elected leaders" case in point Chavez of Venezuela, Castro of Cuba, Odanga of Kenya, Egypt and MB leader and so on ad infintum we hear nothing but crickets from you lot but when suits need all the sudden Putin is illegitimate.

That is, of course, patently untrue.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

If you say so I'm sure you are the last word and authority on that subject with a completely unbiased and clarity as crystal clear as water the day god made it.

Really!

You ignore much data and history in making such a claim as if there was no controversy whatsoever in many nations that your side stayed silent upon and ones you take exception to in convenience to your cause.

In this OP subject is pertinent as it was used as distracting strawman.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join