It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Meeting Lifts the Veil?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

*sigh* I guess nothing lasts forever...

Yes, pardon me for thinking that you perhaps objected to the fact that a foreign leader interfered with your electoral processes and that your President is several thousand times more corrupt than you seem to think that Hillary is.

No. I will not pardon you.

Firstly, there is no, nada, zero evidence that Russia actually impacted the election. Even the investigation reports state that. Russia tried to affect the election, just as we try to affect theirs every cycle. They failed. We could go a long way toward protecting ourselves from such if we would go to voter ID laws (like Alabama has) and properly program the voting machines (one does not need a float for a counting operation). If we're not willing to do that, why should I overly worry about it? If someone refuses to lock their door, why should I overly worry that someone steals from them while they are gone?

Secondly, Comey himself stated Hillary's actions were commiserate with actions that would get anyone else arrested. I see no such investigative reports on Trump. After two years of investigations into the two charges that have been levied against him, Russian collusion and Obstruction of Justice (the former not even being a crime), not one shred of evidence has come to light to indicate his guilt. Not one shred. The only indictments issued have been against people he knew who were indicted for crimes from well before the campaign, lying to the FBI, and against some Russians (and the first round of those the charges were apparently so flimsy they couldn't be prosecuted when the targets showed up in court to clear their name).

I see that the usual 'Raaagh! Hillary is the devil! Trump is better than her because she murdered three million babies and drank their blood!' people are here and starting to drip their drivel all over the place.

Usually happens when the crowd shows up screaming that 'Raaagh! Trump is the devil! Hillary is better than him because he murdered three million babies and drank their blood!'

If you can't stand the heat, it's a good idea to stay out of the kitchen.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Rolltide! I live in and love Alabama!

Well, Roll TIde back atcha!

You have a PM.

TheRedneck

(post by rollanotherone removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: TheRedneck

Putin is the key that ties them all together.

because back in to 1990's the Russian govt. delvereraged themselves from the central banking system and the parasitic banking system have been after them constantly to get back in line so they can feed off their money and resources supply in Russia, and Putin is outsmarting them and rebuffing them. Putin gave the Central Banks the middle finger and they've been after him ever since he has not fallen in line with their plans. Putin made Russia Great Again and the bankers can't stand it.

The "official" Russian government has avoided participating in legal international banking because it shuns transparency. The real Russian government, known as "Озеро," "The Lake," relies on western banks like Deutsche Bank to launder its money. This money then gets rinsed through real estate purchased by offshore corporations. You will be hearing more about this during Paul Manafort's trial.

There is a reason why george Soros has a bounty on his head in Russia. he was used to destabilizing Russia the same as in the USA using groups like Antifa. Bankers hold you and I, hostage, worldwide. How can you not see that!?

Because it's simply not true, of course. Putin hates Soros because Soros tries to educate former soviet chattel on the ways of democracy. Putin fears democracy. There is absolutely no evidence that Soros has anything to do with ANTIFA, other than ANTIFA protesting some of the organizations he supports.

How naive are you!?? Of course George Soros is funding these destabilizing groups.

LOOK WHO FUNDS THE GROUP BEHIND THE CALL TO ARMS AT MILO’S BERKELEY EVENT

There is plenty of tax filings that support the fact Soros is funding Antifa nad others. Wake up.
edit on 15-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by rollanotherone removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Again....

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Well, Roll TIde back atcha!

May I just say? Booo!

I find it more than slightly amusing that people think that Russia trying to influence an election is important now, kinda curious where they've been for the past, oh, I don't know, 3/4's of a century, maybe longer?

It seems to essentially boil down to "But Trump..." as the reason they're so up in arms...

Any influence seems negligible, in the face of, well, no evidence to the contrary. Ooops.

Why do I always feel it necessary to add that I don't like the man, that man being Trump, and didn't vote for him? I've, long ago, lost count of the number of times I've said that...

It's more than slightly hypocritical of the US govt, or portions there of, to fuss about "Russian Influence", yet sign off on CIA, and other intelligence agencies, doing the same thing.

But, hypocrisy does seem to be the name of the game for many these days.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

May I just say? Booo!

No, you may not.

The hypocrisy our government regularly engages in is awe-inspiring. I am convinced we actually have four branches of government: Executive, Legislative, Judicial, and the Media. That new, fourth branch serves to both excuse the other branches and (try to) manipulate public opinion toward whatever narrative they desire at the time. Truth and reason have become irrelevant; all that matters is getting the narrative right.

That's why the media have become so caustic toward Trump. He bypasses them, using those silly and often brazenly brutal tweets to communicate directly with the public. It's something we have never seen before, absolute transparency under strict control of the President himself, and I think the jury is till out on its overall effectiveness.

It does accomplish one thing: it removes much of the unchecked power of the media. It's no wonder the media hates him and tries desperately to make others hate him as well.

Why do I always feel it necessary to add that I don't like the man, that man being Trump, and didn't vote for him? I've, long ago, lost count of the number of times I've said that...

Because of the above dynamic. As someone who actually tries to understand the happenings of the day based on facts, you (like me) are a danger to the power of the media. Their only power over us is the power to turn public opinion among the weak-minded, and they are now using it to full effect. If you don'y unabashedly hate everything about Donald Trump, you're one of 'them' and must be silenced at all costs.

If I am right, the media and those who follow them unquestioningly have about 3 and a half hours left before they are found out; I just saw the meeting is to happen at 6:00 AM Eastern. I do not expect anything to happen in the following press conferences, nor anything earth-shattering to come of the talks themselves. Rather, I expect a shift in tactics by the Trump administration to more effectively counter the insurgency the media has become and further information about the lie which is the FBI.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
It's getting really old this regurgitating of trumps lies regarding countries not contributing with 2% of the GDP. The 2014 accord mentions that this amount should be reached in a decades time, so up until 2024.

www.atlanticcouncil.org...

If Murica wants to spend 4% so be it, but you guys should respect the accords timings.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
They are become as the Dalek, attack, attack, attack, kill,kill,kill. That is all they know and are programmed for.

Don't you mean---

EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

---lol.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JameSimon

The 2% goal was not the primary complaint Trump had, nor the impetus for his action, IMO. That would be Germany's economic alliance with the stated country NATO was created to defend against. By buying energy from Russia, Germany is not only short on the 2% goal, but is actually supporting arming the very country that NATO was created to defend against.

I'm not sure exactly why you support Putin being able to increase his military strength... can you explain that position further?

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

The 2% goal was not the primary complaint Trump had, nor the impetus for his action, IMO. That would be Germany's economic alliance with the stated country NATO was created to defend against. By buying energy from Russia, Germany is not only short on the 2% goal, but is actually supporting arming the very country that NATO was created to defend against.

So the logical course of action would be to supply our NATO allies with LNG at prices that undercut Russia's, instead of attacking and alienating them. Trump seems to want to see America out, Russia in, and Germany back down.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

What has he done that has actually been of benefit to anyone?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Where did I say I support that? Is your only argument against what I said putting words in my mouth?

And no, trump has been accusing European countries of not fulfilling the agreement and asking them to up the pledge when the agreement is 2% by 2024.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

So the logical course of action would be to supply our NATO allies with LNG at prices that undercut Russia's,

That would be quite the trick. How do you suppose we do that when Germany has already assisted Russia with construction of a pipeline?

Trump seems to want to see America out, Russia in, and Germany back down.

You are seriously confused here. Germany backing down removes their support for Russia. "America out and Russia in" is the definition of Germany's actions as they are, which Trump has called out as unfair.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver
a reply to: Oldtimer2

What has he done that has actually been of benefit to anyone?

He has sure given Kim Jung Un a big role on the world stage, and his trade war is a shot in the arm for countries that export soybeans and heavy equipment. And let's not forget making nice to the man who rigged our election.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Hysteria over Trump Putin meeting even though they talk on phone ever other day. Just how dumbed down has MSM made them?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JameSimon

Where did I say I support that?

You certainly ignored it, while complaining about the other issue being discussed. That implies support.

And no, trump has been accusing European countries of not fulfilling the agreement and asking them to up the pledge when the agreement is 2% by 2024.

If we are going to allow NATO countries to keep refusing to do their part until 2024, then might I suggest we suspend NATO until that date? After all, doing so would allow us to reduce our military budget, and Germany can do all the business with Russia they want and make Putin wealthy.

We can sign another treaty when all the participants are ready. It's not fair to force the other countries into a treaty they obviously don't want to be part of yet.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join