It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Meeting Lifts the Veil?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Putin is actually the most powerful person ever in human history. He controls the US, Europe and Asia

this guy is amazing

That's what you can do when you are president for Life. Donald Trump has another good 20 years left in him. Let's allow him to be reelected as long as he feels up to it.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Regarding the Russian indictments Rosenstein and Mueller never intended for them to be prosecuted. Look where he has assigned those indictments.

theconservativetreehouse.com... ion/

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Putin is actually the most powerful person ever in human history. He controls the US, Europe and Asia

this guy is amazing

That's what you can do when you are president for Life. Donald Trump has another good 20 years left in him. Let's allow him to be reelected as long as he feels up to it.

If that's a joke then that's not even slightly funny. Unless you are trolling for 'OMG!' reactions.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Interesting there’s lots of Russian gangsters I mean tycoons in London too, wasn’t they responsible for the brexit vote as well? I can’t believe how cunning those Russians are to get the Americans to vote for their man Trump and us brits to vote out of the EU!

Apparently they mind controlled us all through social media.

Do you think we should declare on Russia? Or do we only team up with the U.S against soft countries like Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria? I bet the Russians tricked us into that too.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Or do we only team up with the U.S against soft countries like Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria? I bet the Russians tricked us into that too.

You got to vote on that?

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

When it comes to real issues like war, we get propagandised into what to think, so whether we get to vote or not most of us will happily go along with it.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Fair enough.

I suspect he has committed crimes of a financial nature and possibly conspiracy but to both of those suspicions I must state that Until the Mueller investigation is fully completed, neither I nor anyone in the public can know for sure. Innocent until proven guilty is the standard we are given, and that too applies to the President.

It is also why the investigation should not be hampered as if he is innocent, it will eventually exonerate him to a standard that reasonable people will agree with. Otherwise, suspicious will remain among a majority, and his future prospects will be hampered

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: carewemust

this guy is amazing

If that's a joke then that's not even slightly funny. Unless you are trolling for 'OMG!' reactions.

That’s because this is what will happen when the veil is lifted

edit on 14-7-2018 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

When it comes to real issues like war, we get propagandised into what to think, so whether we get to vote or not most of us will happily go along with it.
No.

Vietnam made no sense.
Desert Storm made sense.
Afghanistan made sense.
Iraq war made no sense.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Incorrect no war makes sense, it’s what happens when diplomacy fails over vested interests.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

This is what happens when you lie and accuse others of lies to hide your own lies. People come out to call you on it when you do that. Some of those people in this thread have given direct links to things proving you were wrong, yet you double down on your own narrative and say you will stop engaging with people that show you are wrong while accusing them of sliding the topic and lying.

How a MODERATOR can act like this is beyond me.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Well, he might just believe the Presidents words.

The whole whitehouse staff close to Trump are bare faced liars with no shame

Sarah Sanders tweets misleading information that Trump was the only president to inspect the queens troops in 70 years

Says the CNN reporter was disrespectful to President Trump when him and PM May were being asked questions by the assembled media

To top it all the whitehouse tweeted the president had left the U.K. and was heading to Scotland, guess they think Scotland isn’t in the U.K.

I’m guessing Trumps dishonesty is rubbing off on people and it’s acceptable now

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Ah, so no crimes then.
To be more specific, no treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanours.
There is your clue why he is not being impeached.
Seems you didn't really have anything to 'link'.
Even with crazy liberals running around it's going to take more than feelings.
edit on 14/7/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

There is your clue why he is not being impeached.
Even with crazy liberals running around it's going to take more than feelings.

Indeed. It takes a majority of the House and 2/3s of the Senate.

So, not likely. With the current Congress. Unless his cabinet gets fed up.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I don;t think his cabinet can impeach him.
They can remove him if they believe he is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office.
It would take 13 of the cabinet + Pence.
Again, more than crazy liberals.
edit on 14/7/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I don;t think his cabinet can impeach him.

They can. Actually. But I'm not counting on it.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Do you think we should declare on Russia? Or do we only team up with the U.S against soft countries like Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria? I bet the Russians tricked us into that too.

Soft huh? I take it you didnt set foot on the ground there? I did 4 tours and lost 10 friends over there, 3 right in front of me. That region isnt near as soft as you want to make it out to be.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I suspect he has committed crimes of a financial nature and possibly conspiracy but to both of those suspicions I must state that Until the Mueller investigation is fully completed, neither I nor anyone in the public can know for sure. Innocent until proven guilty is the standard we are given, and that too applies to the President.

And that, sir, is fair enough as well.

Unfortunately, as has been evident in this thread, Trump has been judged guilty until proven innocent by many on the basis of mere suspicion and these same people have decided that no proof can exist to prove that innocence. That is the attitude that disallows any attempt to find out what may actually be going on, and thus encourages corruption by anyone else.

And that means there is no, there can be no, justice under the law. It is not applied equally.

Do you have any opinions on the OP?

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

That's on you, and everyone else, who can't be bothered to be involved.

We get precisely what we'll allow.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered

Soft huh? I take it you didnt set foot on the ground there? I did 4 tours and lost 10 friends over there, 3 right in front of me. That region isnt near as soft as you want to make it out to be.

I

I meant compared to Russia, but soft was the wrong word I apologise for that.

I think it’s an incredible shame that so many lives were lost and ruined by these wars. I suppose you think they were justified or did at the time? I do not. The terrorist threat was blown out of all proportion solely as an excuse to invade these countries.

The real terrorists are walking around Scot free in both our governments institutions.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join