It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Meeting Lifts the Veil?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

That would be quite the trick. How do you suppose we do that when Germany has already assisted Russia with construction of a pipeline?

The pipeline was started before the invasion of Ukraine. The government could offset any capital losses on the German side.

You are seriously confused here. Germany backing down removes their support for Russia. "America out and Russia in" is the definition of Germany's actions as they are, which Trump has called out as unfair.

Germany is now forced to navigate between uncertain allies and untrustworthy trading partners. The Germans have good cause to mistrust Trump and Putin equally. On top of that, "Brexit" throws the future of the EU in doubt, opening the doors to "Germany first," and we have seen where that could lead. Trump simply does not know how to pitch woo. All he can do is threaten and bluster.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Sooo.... we should pay Germany to not do business with the country we are protecting them against, but not ask them to help protect themselves for 6 more years?

I'm sorry... in what reality does that make a lick of sense?

Germany is now forced to navigate between uncertain allies and untrustworthy trading partners. The Germans have good cause to mistrust Trump and Putin equally. On top of that, "Brexit" throws the future of the EU in doubt, opening the doors to "Germany first," and we have seen where that could lead.

Yeah, I guess you're right. So we should just dissolve NATO? It seems to be an awful lot of trouble...

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Yeah, I guess you're right. So we should just dissolve NATO? It seems to be an awful lot of trouble...

There's an idea! NATO may have, notice I didn't say has, run its course. Surely they can defend themselves from what ever is coming their way?

They're long overdue for a European wide kerfuffle, one that I'd just as soon the US not be involved in.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I look at it like this... everyone loves a meal out, right? Have you ever known someone, though, who always demanded the most expensive meal on the menu, then never seemed to have enough to pay for it? It kinda takes the joy out of the evening. After a while, you just say screw it, I don't want to eat out.

That's the way I am seeing many issues right now. If asking NATO to pay their share is too much of an issue, screw it, drop NATO. If immigration is so much hassle with people coming over, screw it, close the borders to EVERYONE and have the Border Patrol shoot to kill on sight. If it's too much trouble to get Congress to do their job, screw it, let's just crown Trump and call it a day. After all, we seem to be getting nowhere the way things are, and it's every bit as frustrating as having to pay for a spendthrift beggar every day.

OK, maybe I'm not there completely yet... but it's getting closer with every passing day.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

It's time, and past, for the US to rethink our alliances, or to reexamine them anyway--which amounts to the same thing, I suppose--with the view of what's in it for us?

Our alliances with Japan and South Korea seem to be as solid as ever. They may not particularly like each other, which given their history, isn't all that surprising...but they like us, and we like them. In that regard, it works splendidly, as neither are at all sanguine about China's purposes and intents.

Our European alliances are a bit more problematic, it would seem.

They want Presidents who think like they do. Since I don't want, at this late date, to get banned with my response to that, I'll merely say "NOT HAPPENIN'!". If I want European style govt. I'll move to Europe somewhere. While I'd like to visit someday for about a year or so--it'd take that long to see everything, at least. But I've no screamin' need to live in Europe.

So, it's well past time to reexamine our roll in NATO.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Well it might have went along way to reminding people of the facts.
During question section with Mr Putin today Trump brought up that the dnc server to his knowledge has never been examined by fbi or doj so what evidence do they have of Russian hacking. He wants the dnc server turned over plus the severs of the 2 Pakistani brothers who worked it for dnc he asked where h.clintons 33000 emails went. If I understood Mr Putin right he stated that malcontents in his country bribed h.clinton with a half billion dollar bribe he also agreed to have a joint investigation into these so called hackers Mr Mueller indicted but he said if America was truly a democracy then this whole mess needs to be settled by courts.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Uhm, they did meet at Windsor Castle...just wanted to make sure I pointed that out since that is what seemed so important to you out of that whole OP. Nice one there...

Horrified? Nothing is coming out about Trump. This is what sucks and why this whole Russian Collusion thing is happening.

Let's look back. There was no big issue with Russia in the O administration. HRC hit the reset. O had more flexibility. Then the election came and it was time to make the Russians the big enemy again so when Hillary won they could go after Russia. This is why they did not want Trump to win.

So the allow the DNC to be hacked. When HRC wins they can show how Russia tried to help Trump and there would be full control of the media and intel agencies. They would paint Russia as evil. Well, she did not win so the narrative had to change to show proof. That is what they do not have. They have a great story. Who has the proof...Russia.

So, now, if Trump tried to say Russia has evidence of what they did it shows he is backing Russia and gives more credence to collusion that NEVER happened.

Russia continues on....and HRC and her crew are is STILL not in prison...and the media bad mouths the president.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Former CIA director John Brennan has gone full retard, and then some, saying that Trump's has committed treason by meeting with Putin. He's terrified about what Trump & Putin might expose. Specifically, about what they might expose that the CIA has done, which could land Brennan in prison.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Exactly. I never knew two heads of state meeting was considered treason..lol.

The Syrian and Libyan Arms deals by the State Department is what will be one of the nails in the coffin and I think Russia has proof.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Exactly. I never knew two heads of state meeting was considered treason..lol.

The Syrian and Libyan Arms deals by the State Department is what will be one of the nails in the coffin and I think Russia has proof.

Hell, Putin has implied he has evidence about 9/11 that he might share. If that's even vaguely true, it would be a Magnitude 9.0 political earthquake.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Benghazi you say?
Oh boy revisiting that will make oh so many people happy.....

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Former CIA director John Brennan has gone full retard, and then some, saying that Trump's has committed treason by meeting with Putin. He's terrified about what Trump & Putin might expose. Specifically, about what they might expose that the CIA has done, which could land Brennan in prison.

if you believe trump and putin, you want to live under a dictator, it's that simple. don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way to Russia, unless you already there.....by the way, if you said those same things about putin in Russia?...you'd be in a gulag or dead

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Well, something did come out of it... almost exactly what I was thinking might happen. It came out during the Q&A session.

The question was about the 12 indictments against Russian nationals. Putin agreed, citing a 1999 resolution between the US and Russia, to question the people indicted. He went a step further and agreed that a US representative could be present at the questioning. Then he added one condition: it must be reciprocal, which Trump seemed to agree with. Putin then added that Russia wanted to question some US Intel officials in conjunction with illegal financial transactions that were done to funnel money to the Clinton campaign!

I'm almost in shock at how close I called this one...

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

We don't need to go to Russia, from the statements I referenced in my last post. Russia is coming here. And they''re coming to drain some of that nasty swamp.

And it's all because of Robert Mueller!

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Just as you and those who think as you do, seem to want to bring back the joyful times that was the Cold War. Remember that?

Ronnie Ray-gun. Missiles in Europe. Surrogate wars all over the world...though those still seem to be a thing, unfortunately.

The Russian people have proven on a couple of different occasions that they can take care of their own issues, those were internal.

They also proved, rather conclusively, that they're fully capable of taking care of external threats, as well...that whole WWII thing, and slappin' Hitler and his henchretards around, all the while pretty much saying "F the cost, you're going down."

I don't trust the Russians to do what's in our best interests...of course not. I do, however, trust them to do what's in their best interests. The trick is getting them to believe that that is doing what we'd like them to do. That's called diplomacy.

That, seemingly, isn't what y'all are interested in at all. Y'all want to go right back to where we were in the 80's...staring down Armageddon. What's next, threads extolling the virtues of SDI? Rebuild the Berlin Wall, to block those pesky Russians, or are we going to go back to calling them Soviets?

Diplomacy. I thought that's what it was all about now... The swerves some of you have taken since the election are truly remarkable...awe inspiring, even.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Trump is a passive politician. while Putin clearly expresses his opinion.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

We don't need to go to Russia, from the statements I referenced in my last post. Russia is coming here. And they''re coming to drain some of that nasty swamp.

TheRedneck

Wow, Russia is going to help you drain that swamp?

Russia are a piss pot poor country with nuclear missiles, that’s all and they won’t be starting the next world war if sanctions are placed on them

Your president believes Putin more than he does his own people, shows you that all those years of laundering dirty Russian money have swapped his loyalty

Red, how the hell has a fiercely anti Russian site a few years ago like this one all of a sudden trust Russia over everyone else?

Russia uses nerve agent in Salisbury, the old anti Russian and now pro trump posters on this site ignore it

Russians attempt to influence the outcome of your last election and big deal, trump won who cares

There is the hammer and sickle Q stuff rampant on this board , and it’s getting obvious who’s behind that

St. Petersburg

Seagull Russia wants a divided americ and a weakened Eurozone, POTUS seems to be working with them!

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: TheRedneck

TheRedneck

Red, how the hell has a fiercely anti Russian site a few years ago like this one all of a sudden trust Russia over everyone else?

If Trump gifted Alaska to Russia tomorrow these guys would tell you how he is draining the swamp.
If a Democrat said what Trump said after the meeting with Putin our good friend The Redneck and people alike him would be making threads about treason and impeachment.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
What I'm hearing crickets on is (right,wrong,otherwise) is any addressing of the $400 million to Clinton brought forth by Putin.

I"m thinking thats what all this noise from leftward is really about - distract, distract and more distraction in an attempt to prevent proper examination of that issue.

It sure explains "I've just gotten out of mental institution response's" demonstrated in past day,

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

So far as I know, ATS has never been an anti-Russian site... it has always been, and still is, an anti-ignorance site.

You seem to be confusing the two.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join