It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

You also have mail.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

You have so many people going down a religious route with Q.

Others still believe he is Trump (20 days of silence etc).

Others seem to shrug off the fact Q has had posts and predictions debunked and fail and still believe his word as gospel.

Its... very C wordish. Q has complete control over their belief now they are so far gone. To go from asleep... to awake... to brainwashed.

quick quick give them another cryptic crossword to solve despite the fact none of their "decodes" ultimately amount to anything.
edit on 26-7-2018 by BringMeThanos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos

and even the likes Dashen now regularly hint that they believe it could be a LARP.

SAY IT AIN'T SO, DASHEN!!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

Yet here you are. Spouting your opinions like the rest of us arent entitled to our own.

Says alot more about you than any follower of Q.

Plz just

Are you seriously on this website, just to remind people how stupid they are if they dont think exactly like you?

How is Q affecting your life to the point you have to be on here telling people in this thread that Q is a LARP?

You even said it yourself, even dashen reminds us. So why are you here?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

The skeptics don't have a clue.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: FlyingFox
TDS case study #470

Here is a perfect example of what raging hate does to you, folks. Just the sight of a name can make you lose all self-control to the point that you really need a white jacket with long sleeves, like that raging whack-job in the vid.

President Trump's name doesn't belong on that Hell path that is studded with the names of Satan's Little Helpers anyway.

That path is a list of people who made a conscious decision to willingly trade their Eternal souls for fame and fortune in this temporary and brief life. Each star represents the despicable perverted filthy property of Satan.

If anything Donald Trump's name was a symbolic Light on that dark path, a Light that is revealing the horrors that await those who willingly walk the welcoming path of Satan. No wonder they smashed it up.

twitter.com...

Now this is satire, of course.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
Yet here you are. Spouting your opinions like the rest of us arent entitled to our own.

And then

Plz just

So why are you here?

"Spouting my opinion" apparently... am I not entitled to?

Its very telling when people get defensive like this... its all falling down.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Speaking of 20 days of silence...

I figured it out. You are Q!

Kinda like an arsonist who burns down a building, flees and then comes back and watches it burn with the crowd.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

The twists! the turns!
I hope I don't run out of popcorn

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Haha wow, thats some good investigation work.

What else can last 20 day?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Disinfo is real
Disinfo is necessary

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Disinfo is an excuse

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I think the major thing that Q has brought to light that is a very real accomplishment is autism awareness

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

How exactly? Outside of conspiracy websites and 8ch?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Interesting little tidbit.

The year was 2010.

MARK ZUCKERBERG — NOT JULIAN ASSANGE? — IS TIME'S PERSON OF THE YEAR??

Mark Zuckerberg has been named Time Magazine's Person of the Year. He edged out Julian Assange, the overwhelming reader favorite who – unlike the billionaire CEO of Facebook – really could have used whatever street cred still comes with this honor, as he cools his heels in a British prison cell.

But if the editors of Time were entirely serious about the sentiments expressed in their letter — "There is an erosion of trust in authority, a decentralizing of power and at the same time, perhaps, a greater faith in one another" — the more obvious, though exponentially more controversial choice, would have been Assange, the founder and Editor-in-Chief of Wikileaks, who embodies anti-authoritarianism and who also happened to top a reader's poll in which Zuckerberg came in 10th.

www.wired.com...

POWER to the people.

edit on 26 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Disinfo is an excuse

Disinfo gets the skeptics to spread Q awareness.

(duh)

MSM only runs stories of Q when they believe a chink has been found in Q's armor.

You are being played.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Yeah because the point has been made. From thread 1 to 9.

I get it.. You dont believe in Q. Everybody reading this thread knows that.

You dont have anything better to do than visit a topic you despise, just to make yourself superior to others by mocking the subject.

Why I bother.

Sorry for engaging the trolls.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

You have so many people going down a religious route with Q.

Others still believe he is Trump (20 days of silence etc).

Others seem to shrug off the fact Q has had posts and predictions debunked and fail and still believe his word as gospel.

Its... very C wordish. Q has complete control over their belief now they are so far gone. To go from asleep... to awake... to brainwashed.

quick quick give them another cryptic crossword to solve despite the fact none of their "decodes" ultimately amount to anything.

I have to agree with a lot of that. Having said that I still haven't completely written this Q semi Cult following thing either. I entertain the idea with a .0001% chance not being the most epic BS Internet phenomenon of all time ,even greater than Titor. Those were the same odds I gave Trump winning and Hillary losing.

This election and presidency has been anything but conventional and I have seen things that I thought would never happen. Without a doubt there is a power struggle and silent war being fought in the background. Now that doesn't mean its a good thing or bad thing but no doubt crazy sh1t is happening , hence I haven't fully dismissed this Q thing.

If by next election there are no arrests then to the toilet Q goes, in the mean time I just keep an eye on it and see it as entertaining and interesting how people are reacting to it. In particularly I find it interesting how cultish its becoming with how people feel they part of something special and making history.

I also don't dismiss this Q thing as being a nefarious act either.

edit on 58731America/ChicagoThu, 26 Jul 2018 09:58:36 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
NXIVM has an island?

Can I get some eyes on this? My lunch rush is about to start.

www.google.de...@-17.6255368,179.0058911,329m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x6e1ec726d4116d9b:0xdc1abce65e819072!8m2!3d-17.616 0613!4d179.0012007http://

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

You must have missed a bit in your 20 day hiatus.
Q has spread to Twitter Reddit Facebook mainstream media articles television.
Plus the autism comment was just bait for you silly rabbit.
The short list of corruption and secrets that Q has revealed in my eyes is as follows
Gannett media and Tegna media
That alwaleed bin talal owned so much of everything and control so many US politicians.
That Hugh Hefner kept kompromat on nearly everyone in Hollywood and Washington.
That a North Korean peace deal was made months before it hit the news
He linked to Declassified CIA mind-control experiments
I learned about the 4 a.m. across-the-board talking points.
I learned that Barack Obama is running like a scared little mouse all over the world trying to cut a deal.
And much much more. But most of all I learned that ATS can actually be and a good place for positive Cooperative research

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join