It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Dangerous times... strongly recommend people check what stocks and shares their pension funds are in and change/secure where appropriate until stability returns.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Good! BR has shown up.

Stay vigilant

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Remember folks, there is a significant difference between legitimate skepticism and an asshat who just wants to wind people up and slide important posts.

Learn to recognize both; give the former due consideration but don't fall for the bait of the latter.

Meanwhile:

The month of June has been a busy one for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). According to publicly available news releases from the agency's newsroom, large-scale operations resulted in over 500 arrests across the United States. These operations included targeted enforcement and removal procedures, worksite investigations, and human smuggling cases.

Human Smuggling (101)

ICE is the lead U.S. law enforcement agency responsible for fighting human smuggling and human trafficking. Two events in Texas discovered 101 trafficked aliens. In Eagle Pass, ICE agents discovered 47 aliens hiding in a stash house, harbored by three U.S. citizens who were trafficking them into the country. The men, women, and children hailed from Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala, Colombia, and Nicaragua.

In San Antonio, ICE agents arrested another American citizen who was found transporting 54 aliens from Brazil, El Salvador, Guatemala, and Mexico. These aliens were being transported in a tractor trailer, an incredibly dangerous trafficking practice that endangers the aliens and frequently results in overheating and death. Fortunately, agents discovered the aliens before anyone died, but five individuals required hospitalization.

ICE's June Enforcement Actions Net 540 Arrests - Center for Imigration Studies

And the above is an example of what some protest against.

Purp, glad you're still around!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: doobydoll

Whatever DT may/may not have done wrong in his past, he's doing the right things today and for the right reasons. He has true Faith in God, and what's just as important is he has Faith in the original Q source. The 'Q source' is an energy, an attitude to life and guidance. It is all there is - Love.

What like pushing for a war with Iran, thats been in the US crosshairs for the last few years. Just another lame duck who's doing what he's told.

He has true Faith in God,

More like Mammon, tells everyone to buy American yet gets his stuff made in China. LOL

keep up the denial

Just because the DeepState wants him out doesn't mean he's a good guy.

The fact that the DS don't want him in can only mean he has no intention of doing what he's told, and isn't a bad guy. Or he's not as bad as they would have him be. If they could. Which they can't.

They want a bad guy for President. They want Trump out because he isn't doing their bidding.

They don't get it either. They have no idea how to deal with people that are not tempted by fame and riches and other material useless stuff. They can only resort to publicly undermining their character and manipulating others to hate so intensely it drives them screwy (details: see lunatic vid I quoted in my post a couple pages back lol).

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

Dead cat bounce time?

It SHOULD be tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Thanks for drawing on your own personal experiences but the answer was a posting ban.

Just to catch me up... does no-one care anymore that Q tried to pass off stock photos as insider pics and that his potus tweet predictions are ALL after POTUS tweets?

(post by ModusPonus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ModusPonus

This is a debate forum yes?

Also... I never called it a worthless cause... you did. So why do you spend so much time in here?

Also the "trolls" are the ones who consistently post memes and buzzwords. They hide among the other sheep, but don't let that fool you. Dig deeper into these threads and you'll find the only troll behaviour comes from the pro-Q side.
Coincidence?
You have more than you know?
Who do you know? Coincidence?
Future proves past.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

Wilful ignorance, just like they can pretend Trumps past actions doesn't matter

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
For those who don't want to access the Un answered Q V7.1 spreadsheet to see which posts Q has confirmed and view their graphics, below is my list of the Q "confirmation" post numbers on qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

#183, 187, 188, 191, 201, 210, 218, 222, 253, 257, 271, 292, 331, 339, 366, 450, 482, 508, 509, 524, 580, 633, 729, 731, 848, 855, 859, 882, 913, 914, 939, 964?, 979, 1031, 1042, 1064, 1096, 1100?, 1114, 1118, 1128, 1143, 1156, 1200?, 1207, 1236, 1298, 1299, 1302, 1356, 1366, 1383, 1390, 1403, 1447, 1459, 1466, 1469, 1502, 1521, 1523, 1527, 1536, 1635, 1668, 1675, 1704, 1705

Note that these posts mostly have no Q text or pics in, so it is the post they are replying too that you need to read re graphics.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ModusPonus

Someone made the comment earlier, and it applies perfectly to a few of our friends here:

"Do you know anybody who spends hours a day trying to debunk the existence of Santa Claus?"

I get that some of you don't think Q is legitimate. Fine. But why do you spend so much time here, then?
edit on 26-7-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

You have so many people going down a religious route with Q.

There are no doubt some Q fans who were religious before Q. Q appears to have fired some of these religious people up. I wonder if some people who might not have been religious before Q have become so post-Q? I also wonder how many Q fans pre-Q have remained unchanged post-Q?

Others still believe he is Trump

Some may very well believe this. I don't, and many more don't either. The strange thing about this, in my opinion, is that nobody really knows exactly who Q is. Is it Trump? I doubt it. Is Trump part of the Q collective? Possibly but who can say so for sure? Is Q one person? I guess that's possible but, in my opinion, it's highly improbable for a number of reasons that other people have already discussed to death. Is Q a collective? That's also possible, and it's likely probable, as also previously discussed to death elsewhere.

Others seem to shrug off the fact Q has had posts and predictions debunked and fail and still believe his word as gospel.

Cognitive dissonance. I wonder if there is a website somewhere that lists Q's failed predictions and debunks the whole thing? Are you aware of any? I'm not, but I haven't looked. If there isn't, it might be worthwhile starting a thread here that does so. What do you think? Maybe we owe it to ourselves to try to debunk Q, but it sounds like a huge task to me.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos
a reply to: CoramDeo

Thanks for drawing on your own personal experiences but the answer was a posting ban.

Just to catch me up... does no-one care anymore that Q tried to pass off stock photos as insider pics and that his potus tweet predictions are ALL after POTUS tweets?

The answer is NO. We do not care about your assumptions on some pic Q posted weeks ago. I have no idea about the provenance of those pics one way or another, but Im sure there is a valid reason why they were posted. Maybe we will figure it out, maybe we wont. We have moved on, and your efforts to drag us backwards will not work. You are stuck on those dumb pics, and cannot see the forest for the trees.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
POTUS:

Twitter “SHADOW BANNING” prominent Republicans. Not good. We will look into this discriminatory and illegal practice at once! Many complaints.
link

Twitter tech folks talking about shadowing banning and how they do it.
link

Questions: Are they paid more for this? Do they do this on their own, out of the goodness of their hearts? Are they directed to do this via direct order? Is there a directive in the company handbook that encourages, discourages or creates penalties for this kind of action?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Q tried to pass off stock photos as insider pics

If Q posted these pics to prove that he is an insider, but the pics later turned out to be stock photos, then that is problematic, no? What would it mean?
edit on 26-7-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Probably has something to do with taxes

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ModusPonus
a reply to: BringMeThanos

just curious why you are spending time here on such a worthless cause as Q?
troll much?
#meathead where are you? LOL

In lurk mode...

Why do you ask?

Please don't lump me in with the trolls.

I have made it quite clear what my stance is, and I do not come in here to disrupt,derail, or obfuscate..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Q tried to pass off stock photos as insider pics

If Q posted these pics to prove that he is an insider, but the pics later turned out to be stock photos, then that is problematic, no? What would it mean?

Q has not said one way or another his reasoning for posting said pics.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

True. You make a fair point. Is it, then, an assumption that those AF1 pics were posted as 'proof' that Q is legit?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

South end of island looks to be very photo shopped or one hell of a "glitch". Looks like something is being hidden, but then again I am just a conspiracy theorist. I am sure an anti-Q will enlighten me.

new topics

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join