It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Nobody has definitively proven anything about those photos.

People keep saying they were debunked.

This is completely dishonest.

It's an opinion.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

originally posted by: ModusPonus
a reply to: BringMeThanos

just curious why you are spending time here on such a worthless cause as Q?
troll much?
#meathead where are you? LOL

In lurk mode...

Why do you ask?

Please don't lump me in with the trolls.

I have made it quite clear what my stance is, and I do not come in here to disrupt,derail, or obfuscate..

Respectfully,
~meathead

You are nothing like some of our other posters here. You are fine. Thanks for popping in and posting. We are all trying to understand and make sense of what we find.

Not all who lurk, post. I have a feeling there are a lot like that. It's a wild subject with some far reaching conclusions if true.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

LOL OK but you didn't answer my question? you sure are not here debating....
So if Q is right we will know by November, if wrong we all had fun and learned plenty. I like many of the people I shared Q with, have a let's watch and see what happens attitude. I am leaning towards Q being real. (MY OPINION) based on what I have personally researched and read between here, 4 chan, 8 chan, reddit and discord. I like many have an open mind. If you would have told me last year that Trump would have NK shipping hero remains home and tearing down nuclear bomb building sites, I would have said nah....but we know what happened. I also would not have believed the changes at the house of Saud, massive employment growth, new trade deals that actually are fair, lower taxes, well you get the point.
Q has led an Army of blind freedom fighters to follow a common goal, Defeat EVIL. What is so wrong with that? SMH buhbye

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Fair enough. I only watched one guy named Defango on YouTube analyze those pics and proclaim them photoshopped. Honestly, I did not understand what he was doing as I am not tech savvy, so I still don't know one way or the other. Therefore, I am restricted to suspending my judgement on the issue.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: PokeyJoe

True. You make a fair point. Is it, then, an assumption that those AF1 pics were posted as 'proof' that Q is legit?

I honestly do not know what the point is/was! I know right after those specific pics were posted Q said "Trolling is fun". I really have no idea, and I dont think anyone else does. We need more information and more time. Im confident all will be revealed in due time.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Posted the list of ">>" confirmation posts.

Is it necessary to "collage" a picture of pics of each of those posts for circulation?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos
a reply to: CoramDeo
Just to catch me up... does no-one care anymore that Q tried to pass off stock photos as insider pics and that his potus tweet predictions are ALL after POTUS tweets?

I never cared one way or the other about the pics. I consider all this endless debate about their provenance to be wasted thread space.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Fair enough. I only watched one guy named Defango on YouTube analyze those pics and proclaim them photoshopped. Honestly, I did not understand what he was doing as I am not tech savvy, so I still don't know one way or the other. Therefore, I am restricted to suspending my judgement on the issue.

Well there you go, thats the problem. Defango is full of crap. I fell into the same trap as you, and actually believed him for a second, but more research proves hes full of crap. This is the same guy who claims to have 1. Solved the Cicada puzzle, 2. Actually became a member of Cicada and helped create the SevensExposed puzzle, and 3. Claims to have found and actually held the Spear of Destiny.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The trolls here know they will not "un-convince" the dedicated. Those who have been here from the beginning, or those who have come in along the way and have actually looked at what is happening here.

The constant repeating of, Q is a larp, Q is a larp, happens to try to sway newcomers I believe. At the beginning of each thread, and after Q goes dark, that is when I would assume that the most newcomers are drawn in. We all saw it just happen.

So to those newcomers who start reading here, I am not going to tell you what to believe, I wont tell you that you HAVE TO trust any plan. I would just hope that you will read deeper here, read long enough, or far back enough. You will see the fools who do not provide any evidence of a larp but repeat it over and over are only here for one reason.
To MAKE people not believe, before they have a chance to see for themselves.

Ask questions and even question other posters on this thread, it is welcome. But not condescending talk with no value or substance.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank you. No. The Lurkers know what they’re looking for. Thank you for posting.

Rel you need to focus on noname related. SEE

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

You think so little of yourself.

"If Q said it then its true, don't question it, I don't question anything, trust Q"

Try thinking for yourself. This is why Q gets ridiculed outside of this thread, outsiders can see how you must abandon logical thinking to believe in Q.

Q was clearly caught trying to pretend he was an insider... and its lalalala. The truth hurts but you need to take that jump.

Red pill yourself.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I agree with your stance that we need more info and more time to properly assess the whole thing. In the meantime, for me it's "Enjoy the show!"

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

They may well be taken from stock photos.

I'm just pointing out nobody really knows for sure.

The people who keep saying they have been debunked are not being honest.

A few people here have attempted to recreate the pic.

As well as others in other forums.

Nobody has been able to recreate the pics completely.

It's one thing to speculate which we all do here all the time..

It's another to use the argument they have been successfully debunked.

I question them myself as well!

No disrespect intended

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Now this is interesting.

Jeffery Peterson was brought up in an article Sky posted the other day.

He is on Twiiter divulging stuff.

Said to be in hiding at the blessing of the FBI.

Isn't it intetesting that a former HEAD of secret service was at Raniere's bail hearing vouching for him!?
edit on 26 by tiredoflooking because: Double changed to something else.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Why did you quote interupt42 when I said this?

I've posted numerous debunks. Everytime anyone new comes in and asks for proof the collective cult points them in multiple directions or flat out ignores it.

When someone did reply and linked to some QProofs that they had insider information on Trump tweets... they were debunked and the collective now denies they were proof in the first place.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I agree. I have been doing a little more digging into Defango myself recently, and I confirm what you say. I don't trust him but he sure does appear to have some killer skills on the use of technology. It would be interesting to find someone who has attempted to debunk this debunker. Do you know if there is anyone?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ModusPonus

Because if it turns out Q has been lying to you all the time then he has molded your opinion on what is fact and what isn't.

Something already evident in your list of things you wouldn't of believed.

Trump would have NK shipping hero remains home and tearing down nuclear bomb building sites, I would have said nah....but we know what happened. I also would not have believed the changes at the house of Saud, massive employment growth, new trade deals that actually are fair, lower taxes

Considering Obama achieved many of these already during his term and the rest are unproven what makes these so unbelievable or true?

Oh wait... its because Q told you it was important and "BOOMs" right...

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
#1711 has been posed:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: d74be4 No.2296993 📁
Jul 26 2018 11:44:26 (EST)
1zwchz1jbsr61f1c4mgf0abl-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com...📁
What was the point of filing impeachment art if Ryan was going to reject?
Known beforehand?
Optics.
Think logically.
Could Sessions publicly challenge [RR] w/o creating a dilemma?
What events would immediately transpire if Sessions challenged [RR]?
Would it immediately demonstrate that Sessions must be aware of key Mueller facts?
Facts (or failure of duty) that he cannot possibly ‘know’ if recused?
Facts (a case) he is suppose to be recused from?
Think logically.
One challenge to [RR] would immediately trigger attacks to remove Sessions given his clear involvement in receiving information re: a case he is fully recused from.
Who does Huber [directly] report to?
Is it normal [RR] is side-stepped re: Huber CoC?
Why is this important?
Why did Sessions recuse?
Is the LEFT attacking Sessions?
What advantage(s) exist based on this setup?
POTUS publicly expresses his anger re: his recusal?
Do you believe POTUS would allow a complete takeover of his DOJ if nothing was being done behind the scenes to hold people accountable?
When POTUS states “the swamp is being drained” do you believe it?
When POTUS states “it’s happening” do you believe it?
Do you believe POTUS would allow Sessions & [RR] to run HIS DOJ if something wasn’t being done to his liking?
LOGICAL THINKING.
Clickbait derails logical thought.
Think for yourself.
Trust yourself.
Mueller investigating POTUS’ Tweets for obstruction?
You have a front row seat.
Enjoy the show.
Q

Q seems to be saying that this show about impeaching RR is just a distraction.

Is Huber reporting directly to Sessions? Q is indicating that RR is out of the loop on the IG's investigations.

Honestly, you're like CNN obsessing over Stormy Daniels. No, most of us don't really care about the pictures.
edit on 26-7-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

link   
We have pointed out many other things besides the stcok images and the faked Antifa image, all the fallse information, and failed predictions
edit on 26-7-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Ok, cheers for the steer!

Decodes and web searches I guess... and the emblem on the hands up pic!

edit on 26-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join