It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

If a European intelligence operation caught it, why wouldn't that be the centerpiece of the evidence presented to the FISA court.... instead of the Steele dossier?
Remember that the Steele dossier has been admitted to being unverified and salacious by the likes of Comey, now that everyone knows anyway.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Trump defended at least one known paedophile, besides being on his plane and in his "black book"

"That path is a list of people who made a conscious decision to willingly trade their Eternal souls for fame and fortune in this temporary and brief life. Each star represents the despicable perverted filthy property of Satan. "

Which....Trump...Did

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Oh my... so much to say, so little time.

Looks like lots of people deserted this thread from the Q army. Had to chuckle from afar at some of the QProofs that came out.

Lets get back to the thread topic... this thread is about a Whitehouse Insider, all so called proof has been debunked so far, this thread went from discussing conspiracies to meme's and catchphrases (WWG1WGA, bombs, winning) etc etc... to "it doesn't matter if they aren't an insider". Which stage of grief are we in now? Bargaining?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: crankyoldman

It only makes sense if Cuomo has a deep dark secret about the case.

Is it possible he was involved ... at the top.

Very strange ... people at polls will be sooo angry.

P

Well, we now have proof that the Left expects to get the Pedo/Rapist vote this November.

Proof? Why do you throw this word around when what you post and link to is far from proof.

Buzzwords and hysteria.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: Skyfloating

So, you know for a fact that "Trump" only was part of the "Club" to get dirt on all these people because he was chosen by Military intelligence to be president...

anyone else that was part of this "Club" wasn't, just Trump?

amusing how you all attempt to justify this, every conspiracy theory ghost Trump is connected with somehow...

Went to a Jesuit school, had dealings with the Rothschilds and Sorors, was in Epstein's black book, flew on his plane at least once and defending him even acknowledging he liked "young girls", was family friends with the Clintons, even had them stay at their house, was a player in Hollywood/Reality TV

and yet, he was only "part of the club" because he was a covert spy...

Show me Proof, now is your chance to prove me wrong

This post is very much on point. You can actually hear them pulling at straws to rationalise it.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Trump is a human being like the rest of us. We've all selfishly given in to temptations and done bad things in our lives. All of us. It's part of being human and living this life. It doesn't mean we're all bad and evil souls. We're here to make life's mistakes and learn from them, and learn to make different, unselfish choices that do not hurt others.

I've said and done some bad things in my life that affected other people. I knew what I was doing was wrong/illegal but I made a choice to do them anyway. I knew people would be hurt/affected by my deeds, and I did them anyway without a second thought, because my material gains and greed outweighed any sense of guilt (if I'd had any, that is). I made conscious, deliberate, intentional choices. Then I went to jail for couple years and when I got released I closed the door on my criminal lifestyle forever. Never returned to it. Never will.

Thought about a lot of stuff in jail. Saw things from a very different perspective.

Then a few years ago something happened to me that that not only changed how I live my life, but it also proved to me that without a doubt there is life after death, and another world and state of being awaits us when our physical bodies expire. And there is God.
Yes, there is God. IT. IS. ABSOLUTELY. TRUE. Changed everything about my life.

People can change and learn to be aware of the effects of their choices/decisions. Learn that the best rewards in life are definitely not material nor monetary, but ones that no amount of money can buy.

My point is, perhaps President Trump might also have had a profound spiritual experience that changed his life and awareness/consciousness.

I think he did. I think he's a 'knower'.

edit on 26-7-2018 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

If you want to understand this you need to stop being binary. I have studied and watched Q since its emergence. I have also seen people fall into one of two camps and neither of them seem able to see the picture of what is going on here and there is something going on. Something very big.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
FB stock appear to have recovered and up 1.5% from closing yesterday.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow

I have it’s premarket ask at 176.80 (this will vary until open)

www.nasdaq.com...

You may be looking at yesterday’s close. It tanked after close.

edit on 26-7-2018 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

I'm thinking you are saying we need to line up all the Q posts that answer with merely a >>nnnnnn (replying thus to confirm an anon post)?

Then to re_view wrt to the pics or headers in those posts?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Great, thank you CoramDeo.

Therefore I interpret that the 15 min MARKER from POTUS is to stress the importance of the EU deal in relation to the far past - i.e. How much wrong over so long this corrects?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Using the spreadsheet, yes!

Do a filter on the column with red boundaries in the main analysis; using a filter of ">>".

On the boards all posts show >> on every post.

In the Unanswered Q s/s I did not include these because they are chan system generated (not Q typed) - EXCEPT where Q posted a null reply. Where that was the case, I included the >>nnnnnn because it showed which post was being confirmed!

ETA - I'll do it myself over next hour or 2 but bit busy.

1 word of caution - there is 1 post (only I think) where Q posts a pic followed by a ">>nnnnnn". I think it was a pic of No name.

edit on 26-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

www.nasdaq.com...

Tanking further..$173 currently

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Cranky,

RE- Warriors advice to view confirmed posts to see the RAIN:

He re is a link to the s/sheet with a filter for the ">>nnnnn" (confirmed posts) already on.

There's about 70 posts.

I suggest people look through one of the map boards at these posts in order to see the graphics on these posts!

edit on 26-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

www.nasdaq.com...

Tanking further..$173 currently

I don't see it rebounding early, based upon the reports responsible for FB's decline yesterday afternoon.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
NK returns remains of 55 US soldiers.
Due to arrive tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

honestly i just want this to reach resolution.

I look at it this way

either best LARP in the history of ALL LARPS, which in itself is glorious, to be able to rally millions of people to don tinfoil hats and investigate worldwide government corruption while he sits in his mum's basement in tighty whiteys.

or

Q is a communications program and largest intel drop in history meant to bypass criminal and compromised MSM as part of an awakening of sorts to prepare the american people for the absolute shizstorm about to unfold

either way, ive learned things. many many things these past several months, all thanks to Q.
that is undeniable.
also, this Q phenomAnon is great for the economy .
TShirts and popcorn are UP UP UP
edit on 7 26 2018 by dashen because: up up UP

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

www.nasdaq.com...

I just checked, and pre-market it's down about 21%.

For sure, something big is about to drop. That hit is way beyond what would be expected from lower earnings guidance, by an order of magnitude.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
White House: Trump Has Started ‘Mechanism’ for Pulling Security Clearances from ‘Certain Individuals’

White House Deputy Press Secretary Hogan Gidley told reporters aboard Air Force One traveling to Joint Base Andrews in Camp Springs, Maryland, that the administration has begun taking the necessary steps to revoke access to classified information from former top intelligence officials but declined to get into specifics.

“What I can say is that the president finds it extremely inappropriate for somebody to go on television under the perception of legitimacy, integrity and level false and baseless claims against another person without any evidence whatsoever,” Gidley told the press gaggle. “He finds that to be somewhat troublesome and concerning, and so he has begun the mechanism to remove security clearances from certain individuals. The names were listed yesterday. And when we have a further announcement on that, we’ll give it to you.”

I wonder if Brennan's gig with CNN is about to go up in smoke?

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join