It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Now you know why.

I dropped off more info in your thread and you have a PM.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Ankh, something worries me about how long the EU deal works.

The agreement was that EU should not give out any subsidies either.

Now subsidies is a key tool that keeps the EU held together.

Take for example Greece compared to UK in farming. I haven't fact checked this but it is the EU working principle that led to EU "Butter mountains".

Greece is already broke because it has no significant GDP compared to rest of EU. People buy English or French butter/beef because its better quality. Greek farming would not survive if it had to competitively. Therefore EU subsidises it to make it worthwhile for them to continue farming - if they didn't then Greece would have to import more and be even worse off.

Point is that if subsidies stop in EU then EU becomes "European united states" rather than European union!

So here's the rub... By telling EU "no subsidies", POTUS is actually forcing EU to stop trying to merge into one country/union. For that I give sincere thanks POTUS; EU does not work and needs to die in current form - Vive la Brexit!!

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Roger. Much love for my UK family
I’ve worked alongside your Royal Marines and have endless respect for UK countrymen!

THUNDER is in CONUS

🚰
🇺🇸

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Ears = perked

Is the rain what was held back by the dam and let out slowly?

btw, kat, check your pm
edit on 25-7-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: for the nosey, the pm referenced has nothing whatsoever to do with the Q thread, the PM ico still isn't working for some folks (me included, but I've gotten to the point where I check randomly a couple of times a day so I don't miss anything) and she may not be aware I responded to her PM to me not long after she sent it.)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Affirm.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

WR: chk-Pro4New1

Sky: thanks for the value u are contributing. Will be remembered years from now.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior

Sky: thanks for the value u are contributing. Will be remembered years from now.

Pleasure is on my side.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
BUSY BUSY BUSY - please pray.

Going HONME again.

RE READ DROPS confirmed. Only confirmed for now.
Look at graphics. God guys we KNOW more than we think we know! Look and SEE!!!
edit on 25-7-2018 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Affirm. Was waiting for GREEN to provide POVs 👍🏼

Sure hope so. Otherwise I’m not performing to standards set by higher.

RE READ DROPS CONFIRMED BY Q

Line them up w/ graphics. SEE the WATER? 🚰

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Can someone in US check the timing for me but I think the POTUS tweetbelow is a 15 min MARKER tweeted 15 mins after Q Post #1705 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...:

Timings work direct from datafeed timestamps... so if the above is wrong then I may need to add logic into the coding to correct.

I see 15 minutes.

post time Jul 25, 2018 06:42:24 PM

edit on 25-7-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Rel:

any easy way to test our colleaque's suggestion???

re: warrior....

RE READ DROPS CONFIRMED BY Q

Line them up w/ graphics. SEE the WATER? 🚰

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

What did you just learn

Fact check:

Colleen Schwartz, the Vice President of Communications at The Wall Street Journal, confirmed to us that these editions were printed at different times, not in different markets. The edition on the left was published after Trump met with Mexican president Enrique Peña Nieto early in the day (and referenced the seemingly cooperative tone of their discussion), and the edition on the right was published after Trump delivered a speech on immigration later in the day (and referenced Trump’s reasserting his stance that he would force Mexico to pay for the building of a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border):

www.snopes.com...
edit on 26-7-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow
"Washington (CNN) Russian President Vladimir Putin gave President Donald Trump an Adidas soccer ball during a news conference last week in Helsinki, Finland -- and the ball may have contained a transmitter chip."

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
TDS case study #470

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yep - Its all Trumps doing...

www.bankrate.com...

“If Trump continues to criticize the Fed or air grievances with the Fed raising interest rates, a counter punch the Fed could do to Trump’s jabs is change its forward guidance,” Sweet says. “So sort of go radio silent — become less predictable in raising interest rates. Therefore, any change in monetary policy, it would be difficult for the markets to assess whether or not it was politically driven or just more unpredictable.”.....

“They don’t want the economy to grow too quickly where (the) unemployment rate falls well beyond the natural rate of unemployment,” Sweet says. “Turning an economy to full employment without triggering a recession would be very difficult for the Fed to do.”

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

“If Trump continues to criticize the Fed or air grievances with the Fed raising interest rates, a counter punch the Fed could do to Trump’s jabs is change its forward guidance,” Sweet says.

The point is missed entirely.

The President now has control of the Fed Reserve. The Fed will do exactly as it is told.

P

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

LOL...if you say so

They work for their Bankster mates not for the whims of the elected.

www.amazon.com...

This is the classic exposé of the Fed that has become one of the best-selling books in its category of all time. Where does money come from? Where does it go? Who makes it? The money magician's secrets are unveiled. Here is a close look at their mirrors and smoke machines, the pulleys, cogs, and wheels that

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

I just have my eye on Merkel, She's more than she appears to be imo

What do you make of the rumors linking her to Hitler?

What do you make of the fact that she made Europe borderless some time, which led to europewide social upheaval?

Those Hitler rumours are insane, please tell me you don’t believe that!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
TDS case study #470

Here is a perfect example of what raging hate does to you, folks. Just the sight of a name can make you lose all self-control to the point that you really need a white jacket with long sleeves, like that raging whack-job in the vid.

President Trump's name doesn't belong on that Hell path that is studded with the names of Satan's Little Helpers anyway.

That path is a list of people who made a conscious decision to willingly trade their Eternal souls for fame and fortune in this temporary and brief life. Each star represents the despicable perverted filthy property of Satan.

If anything Donald Trump's name was a symbolic Light on that dark path, a Light that is revealing the horrors that await those who willingly walk the welcoming path of Satan. No wonder they smashed it up.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
I like how Q says "The UK Government desperately wants JA".

As far as the public is concerned, JA did no harm to the UK. The public was informed that the U.S. desperately want him. But UK politicians keep insisting that he will be arrested the moment he steps out of the Embassy. The question should be "For what does the UK want him? What Business is it of theirs?"

ThanQ for letting us know that the UK wants Assange because the UK spied on Trump on behalf of Obama.

The U.K. did not spy on Trump for Obama, Trump and his business associates were caught in a European intelligence operation against Russian spy’s and criminals before the election

They had to inform their counterparts in USA of what they uncovered

JA was wanted in Sweden for rape under their laws and skipped bail here and has been hiding in the embassy ever since

the Swedish case has not been dropped entirely , it was put on hold while he holed up

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join